The Fish Rots From The Head (this is your last warning shot)

Queen M II

18 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

This is exactly why commies ruin this gameworld.

When capitalists are left unto themselves, they compete with each other.

When fascists are left unto themselves, they compete with each other.

When communists are left unto themselves, they just circlejerk.

Looks like it's time to get the commies outta here again

1503879336727.png

end-trump-politics-a-1-6k-politics-mar-t

• Upvote 6

12 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

How dare you!

Who do you think you are?  People deserve respect by default.  You're not some almighty all-powerful being.

Get over yourself.  

First of all, manners and respect are not the same thing. Second, if you want respect you have to show respect. It's a mutual thing. You should not expect people to respect you when you have failed utterly at being respectful throughout this thread by insulting whole groups of people repeatedly. Did you forget how this started? I was minding my own business, having some fun, when you decided to rain on my parade for no good reason. And you expect to be respected after that? What a joke. Practice what you preach.

13 hours ago, Partisan said:

Both sides of this argument are wrong, as they attempt to narrow down an extremely broad political spectrum into two umbrellas: Fascism/Nazi-ism incorporated elements from *both* the left and the right, and depending on the frame of reference you're deducting from you could succesfully argue either "side" as being nazi/fascist.

but OH WELL

I mean yeah, depending on the frame of reference you could probably successfully argue almost anything about almost anything, but if your frame of reference leads you to the conclusion that nazis/fascists = communists it's probably not a very accurate frame of reference. That would entail choosing the reference points that describe what nazis/fascists and communists have in common while wholly ignoring the reference points that set them apart, which can only lead to an inaccurate analysis if you're trying to state anything about communists and nazis/fascists as a whole.

12 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

You know, I didn't come here to argue real life politics.  I've done that plentifully on other forums like debatepolitics, politicalhotwire, politicsforum, and politicalcrossfire.  I don't need to come here for this.  

What I came here to make a point about is how those who roleplay communism in this gameworld will inevitably result in having a problem - lack of opposition.  They won't fight each other.  Capitalists will fight each other.  Fascists will fight each other.  Communists get all kumbaya at the end of the day in becoming a bunch of pacifist carebears.  

They might claim those roleplaying capitalists and fascists are just like them, but that's only because they're not stupid.  They're not going to fight among themselves just to get swept up by those who won't fight among each other.  

You can claim communism is right or wrong all you want.  That's not the point here.  The point is it has no place in this gameworld because it ruins how the mechanics work.

You are wrong. There are no game mechanics that allow for communism to be instituted in-game and there is no reason to believe that communists or leftists in general are somehow incapable of playing competitive games against each other for the sake of entertainment. I hate to break it to you, but we play competitive games against each other quite frequently. It's like you don't understand that leftists are just regular people, who enjoy many of the same things you do, including competitive games. You should stop talking about things and people you clearly know so very little about.

This is nothing but one of your erroneous misconceptions originating in the fact that communists get you real salty. Because you don't like leftists you're trying to make up some reason as to why leftists shouldn't be allowed to represent their political views in the game while promoting the representation of far-right views because they are somehow more capable of competing with each other. Ridiculous. I mean, this is pretty much you in a nutshell:

hPhdXbl.jpg

Also, if you really believe that all communists do is sit around in hippie circles smoking pot all day, then you need to study history. Maybe then you'll understand just how wrong you really are.

Regardless, communism cannot ruin how the mechanics work. The mechanics are what they are and work the way they do until the only person who can change them changes them. Why can't you just be honest with yourself and everyone here. Communism has no impact on the game mechanics and I don't think anyone here has stated that they want to bring communism into the game (because it would be impossible to do so). Just admit that you really just don't like communists. I reckon it should be obvious to most people at this point, but I really think some honesty might help you be a better person. So, for your own sake, instead of making up these false claims about communists (without providing a shred of evidence, I might add), just be honest with yourself and admit that you're twisting the truth and essentially lying to yourself all because you don't have the guts to come out and say that you just don't like communists. Trust me, it'll be liberating.

4 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

You want a rematch? I think we all know how the last major conflict between the far-right and the far-left transpired. Why don't we just skip to the end? I got the burning ruins of Berlin, some cyanide pills and a gun right here. Knock yourself out.

Edited by Big Brother
  • Downvote 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

4 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

you want a rematch? I think we all know how the last major conflict between the far-right and the far-left transpired. Why don't we just skip to the end? I got the burning ruins of Berlin, some cyanide pills and a gun right here. Knock yourself out.

I wasn't part of the last conflict. This one would end much differently and be far more costly, commies shouldn't be waving war flags. Someone might get hurt.

cglzEFV.jpg

68ray547uz7z.jpg

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

I wasn't part of the last conflict. This one would end much differently and be far more costly, commies shouldn't be waving war flags. Someone might get hurt.

cglzEFV.jpg

68ray547uz7z.jpg

Haha! If you want to imagine the future of the far-right, picture a boot stamping on a human face, forever.

TDhQTSS.jpg

eucYe2O.jpg

Edited by Big Brother

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

people forget that the right/left labels are precisely that. Labels, which don't always match up with an ideology and do change over timr.

Example, the US constitution was written and founded upon what was at the time extremely leftist principles.Today's lefties are nowhere near to the left as the actual left was 50 years ago or even 30 years ago for that matter.

2 cents 

• Upvote 2

Untitled.png

2 hours ago, Tormund Giantsbane said:

people forget that the right/left labels are precisely that. Labels, which don't always match up with an ideology and do change over timr.

Example, the US constitution was written and founded upon what was at the time extremely leftist principles.Today's lefties are nowhere near to the left as the actual left was 50 years ago or even 30 years ago for that matter.

2 cents 

I mean, obviously that depends on how you define leftism but I'm inclined to disagree. You might be interested in reading this: https://www.jacobinmag.com/2017/07/founding-fathers-constitutional-convention

Here's a little taste:

As learned men, the framers of the American Constitution were well aware of the advantages to be gained by enveloping their achievement in religious mystery, but most of the people for whom they labored were religious dissenters who favored a sharp separation between church and state; and since most of the framers were deists and atheists themselves, this particular tactic could not be used.

So they did the next best thing, which was to keep the whole process of their work on the Constitution a closely guarded secret.

Most Americans know that the framers met for three months in closed session, but this is generally forgiven on the grounds that the then-Congress of the United States had not commissioned them to write a new constitution, and neither revolutionaries nor counter-revolutionaries can do all their work in the open.

What few modern-day Americans realize, however, is that the framers did their best to ensure that we would never know the details of their deliberations. All the participants in the convention were sworn to life-long secrecy, and when the debates were over, those who had taken notes were asked to hand them in to George Washington, whose final task as chairman of the convention was to get rid of the evidence. American’s first president, it appears, was also its first shredder.

Fortunately, not all the participants kept their vows of silence or handed in all their notes. But it wasn’t until 1840, a half century after the Constitution was put into effect, with the posthumous surfacing of James Madison’s extensive notes, that the American people could finally read what had happened in those three crucial months in Philadelphia.

What was revealed was neither divine nor diabolical, but simply human, an all-too-human exercise in politics. Merchants, bankers, shipowners, planters, slave traders and slaveowners, land speculators, and lawyers, who made their money working for these groups, voiced their interests and fears in clear, uncluttered language; and, after settling a few, relatively minor disagreements, they drew up plans for a form of government they believed would serve these interests most effectively.

But the fifty years of silence had the desired myth-building effect. The human actors were transformed into “Founding Fathers.” Their political savvy and common sense were now seen as all-surpassing wisdom, and their concern for their own class of property owners (and, to a lesser extent, sections of the country and occupational groups) had been elevated to universal altruism (in the liberal version) or self-sacrificing patriotism (in the preferred conservative view).

If you'd like to keep discussing it, we should probably do it elsewhere. I've already contributed quite a bit towards derailing this thread :P

As to leftists not being as leftist as before, I don't think that's true at all. How many leftist people do you actually talk to on a regular basis? The majority of the far-left at the moment are tankies (Marxist-Leninists), people who say (and genuinely mean) that "Stalin did nothing wrong" and "North Korea is best Korea, a people's paradise". These people read and follow the same texts their fellow leftists did 50 years ago and they're pretty damn far left, even further left to myself. So I'm not sure how you can say that they are less left now than in the past.

Edited by Big Brother

11 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

Haha! If you want to imagine the future of the far-right, picture a boot stamping on a human face, forever.

TDhQTSS.jpg

eucYe2O.jpg

445039.jpgYXCEPCH.jpg

Idk m8, future looks pretty bright and right. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Big Brother said:

You want a rematch? I think we all know how the last major conflict between the far-right and the far-left transpired. Why don't we just skip to the end? I got the burning ruins of Berlin, some cyanide pills and a gun right here. Knock yourself out.

Considering the left has lost on the forum and Discord... uh... I don't think intimidating KT and attacking a micro with overwhelming force means anything. Note that your enemies only have grown more brazen on here, not less, a reason for that.

2 hours ago, Big Brother said:

hPhdXbl.jpg

Always cute that. It's not about "compromise with racists". It's understanding that the common man does not want toxic policies such as mass immigration and such, and in the face of no better alternative they will support the more extreme politicians and parties. The left instead of sitting down and saying "okay we'll do these left wing policies but... we'll stop the flow of immigration and we're completely against it, get illegals out, so on", they continue supporting what the common man sees as policies of his enemies. You Communist types love to think you speak for the common man, but this same common man are the ones you attack as racists and think should be silenced, by force if necessary. 

• Upvote 6

18 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Considering the left has lost on the forum and Discord... uh... I don't think intimidating KT and attacking a micro with overwhelming force means anything. Note that your enemies only have grown more brazen on here, not less, a reason for that.

Lost? Lost what? You really ought to stop with these imaginary contests of yours. You're in danger of being left with nothing but an inflated ego. As to "my enemies" having grown more brazen, I welcome it. That just means they're closer to lighting the fuse, which means I get to stomp on nazis.

23 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Always cute that. It's not about "compromise with racists". It's understanding that the common man does not want toxic policies such as mass immigration and such, and in the face of no better alternative they will support the more extreme politicians and parties. The left instead of sitting down and saying "okay we'll do these left wing policies but... we'll stop the flow of immigration and we're completely against it, get illegals out, so on", they continue supporting what the common man sees as policies of his enemies. You Communist types love to think you speak for the common man, but this same common man are the ones you attack as racists and think should be silenced, by force if necessary. 

We do speak for the common man, whether they have accepted the truth and validity of our political positions or not. Many have, many haven't. The fact is that the common man, who suffers under the oppressive and exploitative system of wage slavery and global capitalism, is duped into wrongly directing their anger at those they perceive as different than themselves (who are actually just workers trying to make a living just like them) and not where it should rightfully be aimed, at the global capitalist order and its proponents. It's just divide and conquer, a basic tactic you seemed to have fallen for quite easily. Capitalist society, like all societies, socializes people in a certain way. And wherever leftism has been a successful political force, it has been slandered and erroneously discredited. This was especially true during the Cold War. This is why I don't have much against most people who speak out against communism, they have been taught to do so for generations and while it has begun it will take several more generations before that kind of behavior has been forgotten.

12 hours ago, Anneal said:

Honestly, rather than whine about getting 1-ship ghost fleeted there’s literally an easy fix that’s a few clicks away. Get some god damn drydocks and buy some ships. Check your resistance every now and then in a war. It’s that simple. People who let themselves get beiged or screwed over by naval battles are simply unbelievable.

Exactly.  Those who neglect a well-rounded force deserve to lose.  It's even worse when people don't bother using their airplanes to airstrike ships.

7 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

1503879336727.png

end-trump-politics-a-1-6k-politics-mar-t

lol...

Real life aside, this is a game.  I'm just saying it's the wrong game to tryout communism.  Communist roleplaying would be better off in a survival sandbox game with crafting where you actually have to engage in teamwork to succeed.  Heck, communism very deliberately emphasizes anti-imperialism.  How can you be anti-imperialist in a game like this that's based around military aggression?

It just doesn't make sense.

3 hours ago, Big Brother said:

First of all, manners and respect are not the same thing. Second, if you want respect you have to show respect. It's a mutual thing.

Yea, they are the same thing.  You're confusing reputation with respect.

I have never disrespected you in this thread either.  The way you're behaving is totally undeserved.

• Upvote 1

When you're running out of up votes and for some reason you only have one down vote :(

Edited by Prezyan

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

19 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

Real life aside, this is a game.  I'm just saying it's the wrong game to tryout communism.  Communist roleplaying would be better off in a survival sandbox game with crafting where you actually have to engage in teamwork to succeed.  Heck, communism very deliberately emphasizes anti-imperialism.  How can you be anti-imperialist in a game like this that's based around military aggression?

It just doesn't make sense.

Exactly, which is why no one is trying to implement communism in-game other than some roleplaying. I'm not sure where you got the idea that anyone was trying to do this.

19 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

Yea, they are the same thing.  You're confusing reputation with respect.

I have never disrespected you in this thread either.  The way you're behaving is totally undeserved.

No, you're confusing manners with respect. You can respect someone and still behave ill-mannered towards them and you can not respect someone and behave well-mannered towards them. They are not one and the same thing. Let me remind you how this started:

This is exactly why commies ruin this gameworld.

When capitalists are left unto themselves, they compete with each other.

When fascists are left unto themselves, they compete with each other.

When communists are left unto themselves, they just circlejerk.

"Commies ruin this gameworld, they just circlejerk". Does that seem respectful or disrespectful to you? I sure as hell know what it seems like to me. You set the precedent and when you face opposition in the same tone as your own, you start moaning about manners and respect. Basically, you can dish it out but you can't take it.

Edited by Big Brother

2 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

Lost? Lost what? You really ought to stop with these imaginary contests of yours. You're in danger of being left with nothing but an inflated ego. As to "my enemies" having grown more brazen, I welcome it. That just means they're closer to lighting the fuse, which means I get to stomp on nazis.

We do speak for the common man, whether they have accepted the truth and validity of our political positions or not. Many have, many haven't. The fact is that the common man, who suffers under the oppressive and exploitative system of wage slavery and global capitalism, is duped into wrongly directing their anger at those they perceive as different than themselves (who are actually just workers trying to make a living just like them) and not where it should rightfully be aimed, at the global capitalist order and its proponents. It's just divide and conquer, a basic tactic you seemed to have fallen for quite easily. Capitalist society, like all societies, socializes people in a certain way. And wherever leftism has been a successful political force, it has been slandered and erroneously discredited. This was especially true during the Cold War. This is why I don't have much against most people who speak out against communism, they have been taught to do so for generations and while it has begun it will take several more generations before that kind of behavior has been forgotten.

Except you know, I've personally taken down the big beasts on here of the left and in two months add another to my collection. It used to be you guys were everywhere and certain people didn't dare speak their politics on here. Now they openly talk of it and... you guys don't even dare argue against them and I have to do it. When black people are attacked in certain manners and I'm the only voice speaking out against them saying they're wrong... yeah, you guys have completely lost. You hide in your echo chambers too afraid to interact. 

Again, the common man rejects you which is why when people talk of your type they talk of middle class fools who know nothing of how life is for those in the working class. The common man does not care about rejecting this grand capitalist order you talk of, they see these immigrants being supported, protected, brought in, in competition to them as even you can see and they want none of that. The left has happily allowed itself to be portrayed to the workers as being slavishly on the side of minorities, immigrants, and the like to the point they will protect even horrible things like Islam against the common man. The situation in the west should lend itself to massive left wing victories and yet... the right wing gets more and more working class support and holds power. 

Until the left wing realises that they must reject certain cancers that infest it to get back support from the common man who has a very common sense approach to things, they will never get the big changes that they want, and countries in the west need. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Except you know, I've personally taken down the big beasts on here of the left and in two months add another to my collection. It used to be you guys were everywhere and certain people didn't dare speak their politics on here. Now they openly talk of it and... you guys don't even dare argue against them and I have to do it. When black people are attacked in certain manners and I'm the only voice speaking out against them saying they're wrong... yeah, you guys have completely lost. You hide in your echo chambers too afraid to interact. 

You have mistaken indifference for fear. Nothing that has been said on this forum is of any real consequence. It is nothing but entertainment and entertainment is everywhere these days. If people don't find it here, they will look elsewhere. All you are doing by making the grandiose claims about taking down people who don't care about you, your opinions and your imagined competitions whatsoever, is making yourself look bad. No one has lost or won anything because there is nothing to win or lose. You are fighting over nothing. In the end, all it does it show how worthy you are of pity. Someone who places that much value on winning an imaginary contest on the internet and brags about it should certainly be pitied. Essentially, you have changed nothing.

Again, the common man rejects you which is why when people talk of your type they talk of middle class fools who know nothing of how life is for those in the working class. The common man does not care about rejecting this grand capitalist order you talk of, they see these immigrants being supported, protected, brought in, in competition to them as even you can see and they want none of that. The left has happily allowed itself to be portrayed to the workers as being slavishly on the side of minorities, immigrants, and the like to the point they will protect even horrible things like Islam against the common man. The situation in the west should lend itself to massive left wing victories and yet... the right wing gets more and more working class support and holds power. 

Until the left wing realises that they must reject certain cancers that infest it to get back support from the common man who has a very common sense approach to things, they will never get the big changes that they want, and countries in the west need. 

You are fooling yourself if you think the left-wing is lacking in support of the workers. The duty of any leftist is to study the conditions of the proletariat, from within and without. Any committed leftist is more than knowledgeable about the conditions of the working class. You really ought to be more aware that what you perceive to be true regarding leftists is often just plain wrong. I could possibly agree that the common man is not very concerned about the grand capitalist order but all that is required to change that is some class consciousness. When they understand that capitalism is the origin of their woes, like they have time and time again in the past, they will happily stand by our side once more. The truth is that leftists are on the side of every man, woman and child. It doesn't matter to us if they're minorities, it doesn't matter to us which religions they adhere to. The perception that the left is opposed to the common majority population of a country and on the side of immigrants and minorites is a misconception. We are on the side of both, for the benefit of all. The reason for populist right-wing success is, like I've already said, misguided anger. If global capitalism had been able to adequately provide for all human beings wherever they may be, those immigrants wouldn't be there in the first place. Regardless, they are not the ones to blame.

Edited by Big Brother

Just now, Big Brother said:

You have mistaken fear for indifference. Nothing that has been said on this forum is of any real consequence. It is nothing but entertainment and entertainment is everywhere these days. If people don't find it here, they will look elsewhere. All you are doing by making the grandiose claims about taking down people who don't care about you, your opinions and your imagined competitions whatsoever. No one has lost or won anything because there is nothing to win or lose. You are fighting over nothing. In the end, all it does it show how worthy you are of pity. Someone who places that much value on winning an imaginary contest on the internet and brags about it should certainly be pitied. Essentially, you have changed nothing.

You are fooling yourself if you think the left-wing is lacking in support of the workers. The duty of any leftist is to study the conditions of the proletariat, from within and without. Any committed leftist is more than knowledgeable about the conditions of the working class. You really ought to be more aware that what you perceive to be true regarding leftists is often just plain wrong. I could possibly agree that the common man is not very concerned about the grand capitalist order but all that is required to change that is some class consciousness. When they understand that capitalism is the origin of their woes, like they have time and time again in the past, they will happily stand by our side once more. The truth is that leftists are on the side of every man, woman and child. It doesn't matter to us if they're minorities, it doesn't matter to us which religions they adhere to. The perception that the left is opposed to the common majority population of a country and on the side of immigrants and minorites is a misconception. We are on the side of both, for the benefit of all. The reason for populist right-wing success is, like I've already said, misguided anger. If global capitalism had been able to adequately provide for all human beings wherever they may be, those immigrants wouldn't be there in the first place. Regardless, they are not the ones to blame.

Ah yes, we never cared anyway says the people who lost. Then why do you care about them existing in game exactly? From what I've seen they don't bother much with you guys in game. Because you're being a dishonest person. I've personally deported people (another to follow soon) and many have stopped posting, and that is me alone who isn't even on the right wing. Imagine the others who have stopped as a result of other people on here. You guys gave up the forum simple as that. 

Did I say that? I said the situation that has existed in the west (some time now) should lend itself to massive left wing victories and yet the right wing is still firmly in control. 

And there we have it. Actually it does matter. The common man has an issue with large amounts of minorities, often poor, that compete directly with them and make them lose money be it in lost jobs or decreased wages. They have a problem with a horrible and nasty religion that gets so coddled that you get cases like the girl who went to the police about a Muslim paedophile rapist and then she was the one arrested for Islamophobia because the police was so terrified of confronting the criminal activities of Muslims in the area (they'd be called Islamophobes). When news breaks on such things the right will stand up and say that it is unacceptable, reviews need to happen and such things cannot occur again. The left gets up and asks us to think of the Muslims, the real victims, who are now going to see more anger directed at them. 

"The left being against the common majority population of a country and on the side of immigrants and minorites" is completely accurate.

You think people blame immigrants, minorities, Muslims, and such? Hehehe, some sure, but not every person is so simple as you think they are. For many they instead blame... people like you. You and those like you are to blame with the protection you provide. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

Exactly, which is why no one is trying to implement communism in-game other than some roleplaying. I'm not sure where you got the idea that anyone was trying to do this.

No, you're confusing manners with respect. You can respect someone and still behave ill-mannered towards them and you can not respect someone and behave well-mannered towards them. They are not one and the same thing. Let me remind you how this started:

"Commies ruin this gameworld, they just circlejerk". Does that seem respectful or disrespectful to you? I sure as hell know what it seems like to me. You set the precedent and when you face opposition in the same tone as your own, you start moaning about manners and respect. Basically, you can dish it out but you can't take it.

No, it's not disrespectful.  You don't even know or appreciate what respect is.  That example is criticizing an ideology's roleplaying potential in the game, not a personal insult.

Manners are the behaviors that are yielded from the attitude of respect.  Nobody "earns" that.  

The bottomline is you're making one excuse after the next while trying to play word games in not making sense in order to get away with bad behavior.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Ah yes, we never cared anyway says the people who lost. Then why do you care about them existing in game exactly? From what I've seen they don't bother much with you guys in game. Because you're being a dishonest person. I've personally deported people (another to follow soon) and many have stopped posting, and that is me alone who isn't even on the right wing. Imagine the others who have stopped as a result of other people on here. You guys gave up the forum simple as that.

Who exactly are "you guys"? There is no clique of leftists on this forum. I'm not even sure the people you claim to have "deported" were leftists. You can keep saying that we lost your imaginary contests all you want but the real loser is someone that actually has such a need and desire to "win" they actually convince themselves they've won a competition no one has agreed to. You are right about one thing, many people did give up on the forums. Because they don't care.

3 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Did I say that? I said the situation that has existed in the west (some time now) should lend itself to massive left wing victories and yet the right wing is still firmly in control. 

And there we have it. Actually it does matter. The common man has an issue with large amounts of minorities, often poor, that compete directly with them and make them lose money be it in lost jobs or decreased wages. They have a problem with a horrible and nasty religion that gets so coddled that you get cases like the girl who went to the police about a Muslim paedophile rapist and then she was the one arrested for Islamophobia because the police was so terrified of confronting the criminal activities of Muslims in the area (they'd be called Islamophobes). When news breaks on such things the right will stand up and say that it is unacceptable, reviews need to happen and such things cannot occur again. The left gets up and asks us to think of the Muslims, the real victims, who are now going to see more anger directed at them. 

"The left being against the common majority population of a country and on the side of immigrants and minorites" is completely accurate.

You think people blame immigrants, minorities, Muslims, and such? Hehehe, some sure, but not every person is so simple as you think they are. For many they instead blame... people like you. You and those like you are to blame with the protection you provide. 

The common man does have an issue with a large amount of minorities. That doesn't mean that those are right in having those issues. They certainly do compete with them, as we all compete with each other under capitalism. But their loss of money and decrease in wages cannot be blamed on immigrants, it must be blamed on the systemic exploitation of capitalism that affects all workers. As for religion, no religions are inherently good or bad. They can be used to foster evil or good. The notion that Islam is a100% evil religion (while obviously Christianity is 100% good) is only to buy into a false narrative meant to create artificial barriers between the working class of different countries. Tell me, do you think the common man in the west has a problem with all the rape, murder, torture and butchery Christianity caused or is just Islam? It is a sad fact that is so easy to trick people into hatred but luckily, more and more people are beginning to see the light.

18 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

No, it's not disrespectful.  You don't even know or appreciate what respect is.  That example is criticizing an ideology's roleplaying potential in the game, not a personal insult.

Manners are the behaviors that are yielded from the attitude of respect.  Nobody "earns" that.  

The bottomline is you're making one excuse after the next while trying to play word games in not making sense in order to get away with bad behavior.

Disrespect doesn't have to be a personal insult. And when you state something about a group of people I identify with, you are also trying to state something about me as a person. If you don't understand that yet then it's never too late to learn.

Manners are the behaviors yielded from a great many things, not just respect.

And no, the bottomline is that commies get you real salty. Evidently.

7 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

Who exactly are "you guys"? There is no clique of leftists on this forum. I'm not even sure the people you claim to have "deported" were leftists. You can keep saying that we lost your imaginary contests all you want but the real loser is someone that actually has such a need and desire to "win" they actually convince themselves they've won a competition no one has agreed to. You are right about one thing, many people did give up on the forums. Because they don't care.

The common man does have an issue with a large amount of minorities. That doesn't mean that those are right in having those issues. They certainly do compete with them, as we all compete with each other under capitalism. But their loss of money and decrease in wages cannot be blamed on immigrants, it must be blamed on the systemic exploitation of capitalism that affects all workers. As for religion, no religions are inherently good or bad. They can be used to foster evil or good. The notion that Islam is a100% evil religion (while obviously Christianity is 100% good) is only to buy into a false narrative meant to create artificial barriers between the working class of different countries. Tell me, do you think the common man in the west has a problem with all the rape, murder, torture and butchery Christianity caused or is just Islam? It is a sad fact that is so easy to trick people into hatred but luckily, more and more people are beginning to see the light.

Actually I have won agreed competitions and will soon win another. Losers love to call winners losers, however they are as their positions states, losers. They gave up because they lost, simple. 

Lol. You guys just have these go tos which are completely worthless against me. Who said Christianity is 100% good? Certainly not me. You have any idea the amount of hits on Christianity I've done? Christianity is weak and worthless. Islam is revolting and needs smacking into it's proper place in the west, irrelevance where it can't harm anyone (chiefly it's own locked up followers). As I said, no, they aren't to blame. People such as yourself are to blame. As for the crimes of Christianity, no one cares but your types who love to try and use it as a defense. Christianity genocided plenty of people and we rightly defanged them and now they only grow more irrelevant. Islam however you want to protect and so the Conservative Islamic loonies are as strong as ever in the west (not talking about the terrorists before you bring them up). 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Actually I have won agreed competitions and will soon win another. Losers love to call winners losers, however they are as their positions states, losers. They gave up because they lost, simple. 

Lol. You guys just have these go tos which are completely worthless against me. Who said Christianity is 100% good? Certainly not me. You have any idea the amount of hits on Christianity I've done? Christianity is weak and worthless. Islam is revolting and needs smacking into it's proper place in the west, irrelevance where it can't harm anyone (chiefly it's own locked up followers). As I said, no, they aren't to blame. People such as yourself are to blame. As for the crimes of Christianity, no one cares but your types who love to try and use it as a defense. Christianity genocided plenty of people and we rightly defanged them and now they only grow more irrelevant. Islam however you want to protect and so the Conservative Islamic loonies are as strong as ever in the west (not talking about the terrorists before you bring them up). 

Oh, I'm no less opposed to religious extremism and the crimes perpetrated in the name of religion than you are. As for the bit about Christianity, I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the common man. Lastly, you saying that people like me are to blame means nothing to me. It's just another worthless piece of false information from a source I wouldn't trust to be able to tell the difference between a.. duck and a hippo. If you think you're going to convince me of anything besides the fact that you are beyond wrong most of the time you post at this point, you're deeply mistaken. Besides, I've never said that I want to protect the place of any religion in society. After all, religion is the opium of the people.

Edited by Big Brother