The Fish Rots From The Head (this is your last warning shot)

Queen M II

wtf going on @Queen M you made an alliance?? congrats !!

• Upvote 3

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

1 hour ago, Rip Hunter said:

KT caved to blackmail? 

You would think after all the log leaks they wouldn’t care anymore, unless Queen has some pretty good dirt. 

• Upvote 5

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

Thalmor is a !@#$ and shouldn't be KT's head due to his right wing leanings that have the integrity and constitution of liquid paper, but

Log dumping is old shit, everyone's shitposted, no one will ever police the internet except the thot patrol.

Odin, Wisdomtree, and VonNorman, if y'all ever need a wingman just call me up.

9 hours ago, Queen M said:

Stratagem's issue with Knights Templar has come to a satisfactory resolution for both alliances

BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAR!

WAR!

WE WANT WAR!

WAR!

WAR!

WE WANT WAR!

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

The real question is when those nazi shits are gonna get back up in score so I can hit them again

It will be a glorious day when it arrives, comrade. My ICBMs are ready to litter the world with Nazi ashes :D

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

27 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

It will be a glorious day when it arrives, comrade. My ICBMs are ready to litter the world with Nazi ashes :D

This is exactly why commies ruin this gameworld.

When capitalists are left unto themselves, they compete with each other.

When fascists are left unto themselves, they compete with each other.

When communists are left unto themselves, they just circlejerk.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Dubayoo said:

Oh please, like there aren't countless people who circlejerk, regardless of ideology. Literally all you need to circlejerk is a common denominator. To single out communists over something so simple, superficial and meaningless says far more about your bias than it does about communists. Your post can basically be summarized as "communists get me real salty".

Besides, competition isn't always a good thing. You'd be surprised at what working together in unity can achieve.

• Upvote 2

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

1 hour ago, Dubayoo said:

I'd daresay in most Western societies, the far-left is more accepted than the far-right.

And because people for some godforsaken reason like to bring real life politics into a crap tier browser nation simulator, most people I reckon will not take kindly to those who openly express far-right views.

So they are often suppressed, while the far-left (who are often more vocal than the centrists) get a perceived outsized voice.

• Upvote 4

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

5 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

The type of behaviour you're commenting on has been displayed by a large variety of ideologies. I'm pretty sure you've participated in a couple of threads just like the one you're knocking now. You're literally so full of confirmation bias that it's dripping down your legs and into your socks.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

There seems to be a fundamental misunderstanding here. As she said, fark was involved in negotiations. What about my history in dealing with you nazi !@#$ makes you think I'd ever negotiate that? This was about something else entirely 

eab.jpg

Idk it could happen. It's Orbis.

3 minutes ago, DragonK said:

After reading the whole thread. I learned following:

1) Nothing happened.

2) @Queen M made pointless drama, saying shit happened, but not showing shit happening.

3) Then bunch of alliances talked with KT, and KT agreed not to roll an irrelevant micro, again we see nothing happening, just being told shit happened.

4) I'm wasting my life even attempting to figure out what is happening here.

Ty for pointless thread & get raided hard. It's almost Saturnalia, it's the seasson of giving, and I don't remeber you giving me anything since you were in GPA :D

I could've sworn I rolled you out of this game. You're still around?

It was a waste of time for you to read this thread and an even bigger waste that you wasted your keystrokes @ing me. What can I say? Life is full of disappointments.

6 minutes ago, DragonK said:

What can I say, you never cease to dissapoint me. But I prefred you when you were in my raid range. So much more usefull :D

You literally spammed fortify the second you arrived on my doorstep. You came at the Queen and got straight bodied. Grow into my range and I'll refresh your memory of how badly you suck at war.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, DragonK said:

Deary, there was no fortify when I was raiding you. That option was not implemented back then. I guess it was added so you could do something except crying while people like me do the actual warring :)

1) when I was in GPA, I never lost a war. I was one of the lucky ones.

2) Don't call me Deary. That's really weird.

3) Check your receipts when it comes to me and any 1v1s between us. You lost. All of them.

4) This matter is not only closed, but also had nothing to do with you or your boredom. Leave me alone. My Chardonnay is getting warm.

Edited by Queen M
  • Upvote 2

Guest Karl VII
28 minutes ago, DragonK said:

Deary, there was no fortify when I was raiding you. That option was not implemented back then. I guess it was added so you could do something except crying while people like me do the actual warring :)

"Actual warring"

Since when was raiding inactives called "actual warring"?