PnWH - Politics and War Helper 2 [WIP]

Praximus Cladius

I didnt want to necro a thread from June/July. I am going to attempt to update this script to work with the current version of PnW

Most if not all the functions that it provides will be stating, if they still work. I will provide periodic updates when I work on this but my free time is limited.

If you guys/gals have any questions or anything, let me know. I will try my best to answer them.

Edited by Praximus Cladius
Updated title
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Tywin Lannister said:

Please make it happen. @seabasstion can you help out? I miss this so much. 

It still works. Just use the old one. I can't think of much else to add to it other than modernise it.

LTcxGHN.jpg

Most of it works for the most part, there are tons of errors and other things that need tending to.

Right now, I am not sure what this was being used for. If I am reading the code correctly, it was updating a database of sorts with pricing. Which could be a database that was updating from the PnW API to be stored locally. I also do not know how often the API is updated to make sure that prices are correct. The current domain being used, is no longer active.

function checkPrices(){
    if(resCount != resources.length * 2){
        setTimeout(checkPrices, 1e3);
    }else{
        createProfitsTable();
        createBuySellTable();
        var now = new Date().getTime();
        if(GM_getValue("dblastUpdate", 0) == 0 ||  Number(GM_getValue("dblastUpdate"))+3.6e+6 < now){
            GM_setValue("dblastUpdate", now);
            GM_xmlhttpRequest({
                method: "POST",
                url: "http://www.ereptools.tk/paw/pnwhelper.php",
                data: "coal="+GM_getValue("sellcoal")+"&oil="+GM_getValue("selloil")+"&bauxite="+GM_getValue("sellbauxite")+"&iron="+GM_getValue("selliron")+"&lead="+GM_getValue("selllead")+"&uranium="+GM_getValue("selluranium")+"&food="+GM_getValue("sellfood")+"&gasoline="+GM_getValue("sellgasoline")+"&aluminum="+GM_getValue("sellaluminum")+"&steel="+GM_getValue("sellsteel")+"&munitions="+GM_getValue("sellmunitions")+"&credits="+GM_getValue("sellcredits"),
                headers: {
                    "Content-Type": "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
                }
            });
        }
    }
}
Edited by Praximus Cladius

3 hours ago, Tywin Lannister said:

Can you link me? Mine stopped working a long while ago. 

The link is in the original post but here is the download - https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/8238-politics-and-war-helper