NK-Valkyrie Protection

KillzBob

treaty.jpg.d83280672d140d5479c04ca3dce500fe.jpg

Valkyrie hereby announces it is under the protection of the Nuclear Knights, effective immediately. We are excited to be working with our friends over at NK, and we hope the future of this partnership will be long and prosperous, as well as slightly irradiated.

Signed by NK: All of us

Signed by Valkyrie:

High King KillzBob

Advisor: Bluebear

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Zeebrus said:

Congrats :) 

i thought bluebear was in Valkyrie for a minute there

just trying to imagine a bunch of people voting all the time, all in suits and in a fancy, quiet place

then a drunk pirate (being bluebear) kicks down the door of the voting building and he’s like “Arrrrrr mateys...I’d like to cast my vote” and he pulls out a piece of paper, stands quietly on line, with his shoulder parrot, just scratching his beard and trying to get the last drop of rum out of his little bottle

then he gets to the front and he puts his paper in the box of votes

and suddenly he goes from seeming almost civilized to yelling and walking around really drunk then he kicks down the adjacent set of doors

and gets in his pirate ship on wheels (cause like, pirate ships are the one way to get around, no matter by land air or sea) and he pulls out his sword and points it towards the sky “Arrrrrrgh set sail to the next votin’ house wharr we be voting on “Should we go t’ warrrr with them damn dirty pira....WAIT”

you just described the house of commons

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, Apeman said:

When someone is rubbing against the fur grain, look for me. I love a good rub

Everyone better back off. I was brought in solely for the belly rubs. Anyone who wants to try to take over...come at me.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Apeman said:

My members choose to be here. They choose me as leader. I've tried to step down numerous times. Democracy is pointless with loyalists. 

I "choose" to be here. I "chose" Ape as my leader. To be the Ape, you got to beat the Ape. 

NK has dropped the losers in valkyrie and the cowards hiding in SK or whatever alliance they started. When those cowards didnt want their alliance back after i arranged it, I tossed my hands in the air and added a name to the list. You guys gonna actually protect your preotectorates? 

Edited by Apeman
Ape masterbation

Best of luck in your new home! I'll be fondly reminiscing on the days of Valkyrie orbiting around the treaty web. :P

EDIT: Upon reading the previous threads and getting the context, I've decided to alert my original statement:

lol

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1