Ignore

I refuse. 

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

3 hours ago, Doktor Avalanche said:

Not surprised by this "SK move"...

If by move you mean dropping an alliance they no longer recognise as their friend, working with the old gov to establish somewhere for the members of the alliance that supported their members then helping them branch out to find other support, me neither. When VE was couped, heads rolled, statements were made from allies. Same thing, just only one ally. 

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Doktor Avalanche said:

"Your Alliance sucks!"

Like that?

GG it's over, SK disband now

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Doktor Avalanche said:

Both you and Brooklyn Boy think I was being negative in my initial post. You read too much into it.

If you weren’t being negative why not follow up what you said with a compliment, especially since using the term “SK move” is a fairly open ended statement might as well have elaborated on what you meant :P 

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

On 11/10/2017 at 6:30 PM, Apeman said:

I agree a coup is shitty. Not my style at all.  If you guys reread anything I wrote, you will see no evidence of me accusing you guys of anything except abandoning Valkyrie. I never said you orchestrated it or were going to hit them. It is kinda weird you guys immediately assumed, i call that the red handed syndrom. I measly said they ran to you to avoid being attacked by many. That is why they left right? We're you not going to hit them? All the ringleader did was demote them. He didnt kick anyone, he didn't change the tax rate and he only wanted to speak to the people who wouldn't listen. I am an ape, we chest pound. Kinda our thing. 

So after everything is said and done I stand by my want to settle this. He has agreed to negotiate the return to the ex gov. If you dont want it back then was it really a coup or a fallboy? I wasn't showing any hostilities, I was trying to protect all the members including the ones who currently don't want to talk. I wasn't harsh with any I talked to including Brooklyn. He was pretty rude and I even commented on how pissed he was. I made it clear what I was trying to do. So while I sit on my throne of righteousness and try to do the right thing, I am attacked and belittled and made to be the evil ape. I have no problem being that ape, I just wanted to do right in this instance. 

This is the reason why God must sort em out. 

While i have no doubt you were tying to do the right thing, i think you were bamboozled. Lord was additionally contacted by killz during this whole thing, this is a little except from the covo. HYslOyW0TKS8MfoYefHRUQ.png

Now this isnt how someone who truly wanted to return the alliance after negotiations would act. Lets not forget this is not the first time 

The sad matter of the fact is he most likly had no intention of returning it originally. After i personally sent him a message explaining why what he did was not right, he suddenly offered to return it. 

iXavwmIzRC__le53JaNNLQ.png

While im honored he took my suggestion or at least seems that way, the simple fact is i doubt he did this to help Valk, rather than did it to further advance him and get his own alliance. With that being said why should Valk gov be forced to negotiate with a traitor, there is better options than that, and that includes reforming (if they so choose to do so)

• Upvote 6

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

Guest Karl VII
On 11/9/2017 at 4:21 AM, Epimetheus said:

^that is how you get things done. Side note: if both LODN and Valkyrie are dead>do we even have a democracy left standing

BK has a senate

On 11/8/2017 at 9:21 PM, Epimetheus said:

^that is how you get things done. Side note: if both LODN and Valkyrie are dead>do we even have a democracy left standing

55 minutes ago, Karl VII said:

BK has a senate

CS has a senate, TCW is a Representative democracy with one elected leader, to which I presume UPN follows a similar structure. I think Rose is a democracy.

Sure they might have varying term limits/lengths, but they're still democracies no?

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

20 minutes ago, Prezyan said:

CS has a senate, TCW is a Representative democracy with one elected leader, to which I presume UPN follows a similar structure. I think Rose is a democracy.

Sure they might have varying term limits/lengths, but they're still democracies no?

• Upvote 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

1 minute ago, Keegoz said:

-snip-

/shrug
seems fine to me

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(