The Syndicate Project

Rimski

Tom Cassel , founder and CEO of many Companies in the Nation and in Many Areas of the world has met with the Sultan and other officials to talk about "The Syndicate Project" , a project that was planned in SOE , and was peformed slowly and unorganizedly but now it had a Head and a Person with better ideals for the Project.
First Phase is the Destruction of Internal Threats that would make the Progress of The Syndicate Project impossible. 
Hassel has become the second in Command of The Belgrade Syndicate, being popular in all nations in the Balkans and Lands in which he has assets in.
He has arranged a meeting at Istanbul at one of his many Houses.
e88ceada61e9ca44258ced8571de2186.png

Thompson, The Sultan, Commander Diana Krueger (Laurentia), C.C

"Well Ladies and Gentelmen I'd like to welcome you to my place and welcome you to the..." he took a breath and made a dramatic pause while the projector started ruinning with "The Syndicate Project" Logo in the back "The Syndicate Project"
"Ladies and Gentelman , you know that the bane of us was Fascism. Hindering Improving our nations to the fullest extent and this is the day I say we stop them once and for all"

"I have sworn in the name of the King and God that I am going to protect the People of Croatia, but if some bafoons that claim to be Croatian Nationalists and live for them but kill innocent civilians then they aren't one of us. I am willing to support the Destruction of all types of Fascist Supporters no matter if they are of Croatian Descent."
"Laurentia is on the side of Croatia and forever will be, Our Troops are ready to be used to destroy the threat to Croatia and help it's improvement and recovery"
"The Britannians have 100 Special Units ready to be used at your Command"
"I won't be the actual Commander, the Command of these Opeartions is in hands of 2 Ottoman Officials. The Head of the Bosnian Eyalet and Commander of the Forces in Bosnia (And Bosnian War Commander), Aldina Rasidovic."
186574c49174b83ccafa6e8dc61fc63b.png

"I apologize if  I have interrupted you or hindered your plans of meetings or any other thing , but I still thank you for visiting and being a part of this Operation"

[Opeartion Post is Next, Please do not Post in here]

Edited by Rimski
  • Upvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

The many hinderances in the Balkans use Railroad as their main way of transport, and The United Balkan Defence Force has located the Storages , Underground Training Grounds and etc.
Abusing that knowledge, the UBDF was meant to hit all at the same time.
Railroads are cut off and many Trains were attacked up front with the UBDF, breaching into them and taking prisioners. Few Bridges were blown up during the opeartion to prevent the escape of the Enemy.
The People at the Training Grounds were unarmed and all were arrested by the arrival of the UBDF.
Laurentian Air Units were used to prevent escape or any Attack on the UBDF.
SOE Ground Transports were used including many Amphibious Assault Craft made for Rivers, with a few Artillery Groups seeing Action.

A few people with Important Knowledge about the Syndicate Project and Some Plans for Weapons and etc have secretly dissapeared. They were located as well and the 100 Britannian Units have been assigned to rescue those people, with Ottoman Support. The plan was for the Brittanians to breach from the top and the Ottomans from the bottom, and it happened sucsessfuly so, with no Harm happening to Friendly Forces nor the People with the intel. 
The Prisioners mostly said "You will pay" or "We have served The White Knight and God and we were sent to protect" but all of them are being trialed for the many Civilian Deaths they have caused.

• Upvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities