Logging In Money Bonus Issue

Vectoze

I logged in the game (9:57 PM EST) and I haven't received the money bonus. Since I have been logging every day since my nation was created (10/28/17.10 days old), I'm supposed to get 300,000 bonus. Yet, my income still sits at $198,867. Here is the image below. I tried logging out, waited for a few minutes and then logged back in but nothing change. I clicked around (like view nation, cities, projects, etc) because I thought there might be a delay but still, nothing change. So I thought the issue on forum. 

PWCapture.PNG

Edited by Vectoze

• Administrators

The login bonus is based on server time, not your local time. As you can see in your screenshot, the last bonus you got was at 1:43AM, or pretty early in the server-day. It is likely you still had not logged in 22 hours and 17 minutes after that, and it was still the same server-day.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Alrighty, I'm still confused since I am still new to the game and I hardly post a thread in the forum (this is my first). As you can see, I have been logging in every day, but never receive the $300,000 bonus, maybe I missed or something.... Oh well, thanks anyway. 

Vectoze 

Capture.PNGbonus.PNG

Capture bonua 1.PNG

Edited by Vectoze

• Administrators

What do you mean you never receive the bonus? Every time you get the notification, the amount listed is added to your nation.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

11 hours ago, Alex said:

What do you mean you never receive the bonus? Every time you get the notification, the amount listed is added to your nation.

If that is the case, should've my overall income total be over $300,000 and not $198,861? As the original screenshot showed? Should it be greatest than $300,000 that show that I got the $300,000 bonus?  That's what I'm confused about. 

Edited by Vectoze

• Administrators

I don't know what time you took the first screenshot - it is possible that you had spend the money (perhaps inadvertently) already.

Forums Rules | Game Link

Sorry, but I would never come here and post a thread, thinking "Hey, I got $300,000. Let me spend it, then come here and post a thread about how I never got it." Not only it will be wasting your time but also mine. But I can see this isn't going anywhere but I also came full preparation for this. I have screenshots and saved those screenshots, in case you needed more pieces of information. 

Since you didn't know what time my screenshot was taken, there you go. I scratch out the "folder path" since it has my name and I wanted to keep that in private. Since I said in my original thread about logging in at "9:57", since that is impossible, I remember it was around 9:50 to almost 10 PM EST. I happened to look at the computer clock at 9:57 PM EST after I realize the problem of the signing in bonus and that kind of stuck to me. If you need other information, let me know, I did this before with other games where I took screenshots (even video) to back up my case. So I am familiar with how this goes.. [Reason I am in college to become a lawyer ;) }

TimePW.PNG

Edited by Vectoze

• Administrators
On 11/12/2017 at 8:14 PM, Vectoze said:

Sorry, but I would never come here and post a thread, thinking "Hey, I got $300,000. Let me spend it, then come here and post a thread about how I never got it." Not only it will be wasting your time but also mine. But I can see this isn't going anywhere but I also came full preparation for this. I have screenshots and saved those screenshots, in case you needed more pieces of information. 

Since you didn't know what time my screenshot was taken, there you go. I scratch out the "folder path" since it has my name and I wanted to keep that in private. Since I said in my original thread about logging in at "9:57", since that is impossible, I remember it was around 9:50 to almost 10 PM EST. I happened to look at the computer clock at 9:57 PM EST after I realize the problem of the signing in bonus and that kind of stuck to me. If you need other information, let me know, I did this before with other games where I took screenshots (even video) to back up my case. So I am familiar with how this goes.. [Reason I am in college to become a lawyer ;) }

TimePW.PNG

If the difference between your time zone and the server time zone is -4 hours, then the screenshot still would have been taken at a minimum 11 minutes after you received the money.

I'm not saying you intentionally spent the money and then reported this, just that it could have happened inadvertently, or that someone attacked you and took or destroyed some of your money, etc. It is possible that a trade offer you had open on the market was accepted during this time, taking your money and giving you resources, which would be a passive way of "spending" money.

In any case, it's very unlikely that you got the notification without receiving the money. It's the same code that gets run for every nation every day, so for 4,000 active nations, the chance of 1 in 4,000 not working meaning the code is bugged would be roughly (1/4000)^d where d is the number of days you want to look at, but even for one day that's something like a 0.025% chance. So in my opinion, it is simply more likely that you spent the money, actively or passively, than that the code is bugged and no on else reported it.

• Upvote 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

18 hours ago, Alex said:

In any case, it's very unlikely that you got the notification without receiving the money. It's the same code that gets run for every nation every day, so for 4,000 active nations, the chance of 1 in 4,000 not working meaning the code is bugged would be roughly (1/4000)^d where d is the number of days you want to look at, but even for one day that's something like a 0.025% chance. So in my opinion, it is simply more likely that you spent the money, actively or passively, than that the code is bugged and no on else reported it.

Ah, alrighty. I see, thanks. I hope I wasn't being "smart" about the situation and if I was, sorry about that. I didn't care about receiving the money, I thought it was a bug or something then this discussion went on. Seems like I'm the only one reported this so it may seem to be uncommon. Anyway, sorry for dragging this out and thanks again. 

Cheers

Vectoze