Yo! The Roz and His Friends Return!!

Rozalia

56 minutes ago, Epimetheus said:

Either that or the Japanese have slowly taken control of orbis. I'm hoping for the latter, would bode well for future entertainment. 

Yes, rampaging tentacle monsters would be so entertaining.

4 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

Wei lmao.

How long before KT drops Duat and raids them?

Whenever Duat gets enough slots open or immediately after this fight ends and they are still here.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

oh fragg-a-tag... I wonder when you will figure out that the only thing your "wars" do is help your opponent, and hurt your allies.  Having had the displeasure of trying to work with you, my guess is probably never, but you keep doing you I guess.  I can only hope that I only have you as an opponent and not as an ally.

45 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Kind of funny Roz that you neededa lot of Cerberus to join the fight and ghost for you. I wonder does that mean Cerberus supports those actions. 

Cerberus has nothing to do with this. Also not a single one of them declared war on Duat. Thank you.

• Upvote 6

49 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Kind of funny Roz that you neededa lot of Cerberus to join the fight and ghost for you. I wonder does that mean Cerberus supports those actions. 

That group from Cerberus had that other knight named alliance and broke off to merge into CKD. Before that, they were WU members if recall correctly. Then they splintered off again and formed Cerberus. They've been fragmenting and causing internal issues since the beginning. They're gypsies, they have no roots anywhere on Orbis.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

That group from Cerberus had that other knight named alliance and broke off to merge into CKD. Before that, they were WU members if recall correctly. Then they splintered off again and formed Cerberus. They've been fragmenting and causing internal issues since the beginning. They're gypsies, they have no roots anywhere on Orbis.

64c2098f010015d7d6d75bef95d088c22eba600e

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

5 hours ago, Zeebrus said:

I’m with apeman

Les Paul has never lost a war and he’ll turn an entire alliance to rubble if you anger him 

Theres much more at play that no one really knows about (save for a handful of people) I have "lost" a war, but I always deal damage even when I'm losing. My nation is VERY capable of blowing cities up like this screenshot shows

btw, i lost the war, but i like explosions, deal with it.

Also, putting it nicely, Kastor is completely ignorant on the FA at work, and *cough* It wont be in his favor *cough* By FA, I don't mean just Duat, so gl to Kastor and hopefully he doesn't know what I just put in Black and White....(insert vulgar words here)

Just because we are "rich" doesn't mean we have 500m in the bank (hint, we dont) gl raiding every nation on the block. One of them will have the treasury. (maybe)

unknown.png

Edited by Paul Warburg

29 minutes ago, Paul Warburg said:

Just because we are "rich" doesn't mean we have 500m in the bank (hint, we dont) gl raiding every nation on the block. One of them will have the treasury. (maybe)

unknown.png

500 million is pocket change, especially considering your largest member spent like 6-8 billion on cities for his nation in the last month

• Upvote 4

52 minutes ago, Greene said:

kastorrunninghismouth.png

kastorrunninghismouth2.png

All times are in EST (GMT-5)

I understand sometimes being on the losing side can be annoying and it might cause you to do stupid things. It’s ok, sometimes we’re all there but not at your level of stupidity.

I’d ask why you log dumped but it’s obvious you clearly don’t know what you’re doing. Oh wait, i answered it above lol

• Upvote 1

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

35 minutes ago, Paul Warburg said:

Also, putting it nicely, Kastor is completely ignorant on the FA at work, and *cough* It wont be in his favor *cough* By FA, I don't mean just Duat, so gl to Kastor and hopefully he doesn't know what I just put in Black and White....(insert vulgar words here)

You seem to have things backwards.

Remember that it was Greene's newspaper that posted that SJW article while advocating many of Rose members' opinions.  

Rose has a strong reputation for hating pixel hugging as well.

If Rose intervened on Greene's behalf, not only would it appear to be a bunch of total hypocrites, but the whole community would come crashing down on it as demonstrated by how the OP in that thread got downvoted and the responses got upvoted so much.

So tl:dr your comment,

Greene advocated Rose's member's opinion, but Rose will still raid Duat? 

K.

On a side note, this only matters if Rose cares about its image, so....

Also, since we are in, you know, a war, wouldn't this make your thought process a bit biased? I literally joined Duat 3-4 days ago. Not as much bias here.

FilipS - Duat opperates with more transparency that RW has. I have been in both. RW members are usually in the dark (unless theres a war in a couple days) where as Duat will post logs of simple conversations in discord. By posting logs, the IA policy (or whatever policy this is), is consistant of what happens inside the alliance on a daily basis.

1 hour ago, Dubayoo said:

You seem to have things backwards.

Remember that it was Greene's newspaper that posted that SJW article while advocating many of Rose members' opinions.  

Rose has a strong reputation for hating pixel hugging as well.

If Rose intervened on Greene's behalf, not only would it appear to be a bunch of total hypocrites, but the whole community would come crashing down on it as demonstrated by how the OP in that thread got downvoted and the responses got upvoted so much.

dealing+with.gif 

• Upvote 3

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate