Need a Paper Done?

Dubayoo

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Just FYI, my wife is a professor at a university and has had students kicked out of classes for stuff like this.  It's plagiarism.

SchZDti.jpg

to commit literary theft :present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source

definition 2 in merriam webster

Its not theft when you are paying someone in some shape form or another, therefore, by this definition, its not plagarism. Its academic fraud, but gl finding this out.

ATP, I'm bored and arguing just to argue even though there's no point, and isn't what I believe in either.

Sheepy said its against the rules. Dead topic? Apparantly not. 

To tl:dr what sheepy said,

If it has nothing to do with the game, than its against the rules. If you pay someone to make art for an ig ad, flag, ect, that's fine. IG currency is not to be used for services that is unrelated in the game.

Teachers don't always know but yeah as Buorhann said you eventually will be found out and it is plagiarism. It really don't matter if it is academic fraud or whatever else you want to call it the result is all the same; best case a failing grade.

11 minutes ago, Mayor said:

Teachers don't always know but yeah as Buorhann said you eventually will be found out and it is plagiarism. It really don't matter if it is academic fraud or whatever else you want to call it the result is all the same; best case a failing grade.

That's really not true at all.  Professors are actually dutybound to give students the benefit of the doubt when it comes to turning over a new leaf.  If they didn't, then they would be inhibiting academic progress.  The only way it can realistically be punished is if the source can be traced.  At best, you end up getting a bad grade, but it's very easily appealed at a department hearing by simply claiming to finally care about your performance and wanting to change your ways.  Sometimes, this means having to keep up your performance and maintain your style, but that really shouldn't be a problem.  At the very least, you can always get another paper to finish your performance in that course.

The problem is most students get intimidated if it gets to this point.  Most professors can't be bothered to push it to this, but the few who do don't count on a student making an appeal.  It's kind of like pleading not-guilty to a speeding ticket even if you were marginally speeding.  Cops typically don't show up to the court because they have better things to do as long as you're apologetic and sincere when you get pulled over.  As long as you're well dressed and well-mannered in court, it's easy to get out of the ticket.

5 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

That's really not true at all.  Professors are actually dutybound to give students the benefit of the doubt when it comes to turning over a new leaf.

WRONG

SO !@#$ing WRONG

There is no second chance.  You're caught, you're out of the class.  If you're a repeat offender, you're expelled.

If a Professor does give a second chance, that person is risking their job.

They thoroughly investigate the student if there's a suspicion of plagiarism.  This is why professors and college instructors are required to keep papers for so many years  (My wife at her university has to hold onto each student's papers for 3 years.  Her previous one she had to hold onto them for 5 years.)  Through investigation, they look at a student's attendance, work completion, grammar/spelling, they check online for any copying of words (This includes TurnItIn), and other various methods.  This can last a long time.  You could possibly pass the class, but later find out the grade changed to a failure at some extreme cases (Few of this have happened nation wide), which will inevitably result in a lawsuit from the student but later thrown out of court once the evidence is presented.

It's a pretty big deal to plagiarize.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

WRONG

SO !@#$ing WRONG

There is no second chance.  You're caught, you're out of the class.  If you're a repeat offender, you're expelled.

If a Professor does give a second chance, that person is risking their job.

They thoroughly investigate the student if there's a suspicion of plagiarism.  This is why professors and college instructors are required to keep papers for so many years  (My wife at her university has to hold onto each student's papers for 3 years.  Her previous one she had to hold onto them for 5 years.)  Through investigation, they look at a student's attendance, work completion, grammar/spelling, they check online for any copying of words (This includes TurnItIn), and other various methods.  This can last a long time.  You could possibly pass the class, but later find out the grade changed to a failure at some extreme cases (Few of this have happened nation wide), which will inevitably result in a lawsuit from the student but later thrown out of court once the evidence is presented.

It's a pretty big deal to plagiarize.

You're confusing proven cases of plagiarism versus unproven cases.  If you do copy from someone else's work and cite it as your own, then yes, you get in trouble.  That's not what we're talking about here.

Again, the student can always claim they chose to change their ways and make an effort.  Stylistic analysis inhibits academic progress.

Furthermore, plagiarism isn't a crime or even a tort.  It's academic misconduct at best.  You won't get slapped with a lawsuit.  

In any case, the reason I offer elsewhere this service is because I know how academia is very corrupt with professors often grading papers according to personal taste rather than being fair judges of literature.  They'll often take advantage of wiggle-room within grading criteria to get away with saying their paradigm is right, alternate paradigms are wrong, and they are literally the authorities to judge right versus wrong when grading your paper.

In turn, it's often difficult for students to wrap their head around what it really takes to get a good grade.  Therefore, it helps to have a third party write a paper for you who doesn't take the grade personally.  Third parties know the paper doesn't actually represent who they are on the inside, so they don't have any scruples with telling the professor what one wants to hear.  

This isn't about trying to screw the system.  It's about realizing how the system often screws students.  Those who help students, however, deserve compensation for their assistance in getting through it.

• Upvote 1

if its not your work and you present it as your own, its going to get you into trouble and shows that you are unable to do the work yourself. So DO NOT do this if you want to succeed in life. Cheating isn't cool. 

LTcxGHN.jpg

5 minutes ago, Conner Temple said:

if its not your work and you present it as your own, its going to get you into trouble and shows that you are unable to do the work yourself. So DO NOT do this if you want to succeed in life. Cheating isn't cool. 

1) No, it doesn't automatically mean you get into trouble.  Authorities have to make an effort to find where you did something wrong.

2) No, it doesn't mean you're unable to do the work yourself.  You could have done it, but did something else instead.  People have limited time in their lives despite many opportunities on how to spend it.

3) Success in life is mostly determined by who you know, not what you know.  In fact, half of college grads now are under or unemployed because of a lack of references and experience on their resumes.  Academic performance is irrelevant unless you're in the cream of the crop when employers see if they want to hire you.

4) Honest people know dishonest people don't deserve honesty.

If the system is corrupt, then it isn't your obligation to play by the rules.  If anything, doing so enables corruption to fester into the future.  

On 08/11/2017 at 8:36 PM, Alex said:

No, that's not what I'm saying. At least so long as the art is game related.

Making someone flags, player ads, etc. for game use would be fine. Designing someone T-shirts for their business would not, or making a billboard for someone's RL company.

The latter case is a way of gaining some RL advantage in-exchange for in-game currency/resources. Making someone player ads, flags, forum banners, etc. offers no RL advantage so there's way less incentive to buy those things than if you could have someone write your college essay, for example.

How about a 3 page essay highlighting the risks of using nuclear weapons and the effects they have on resources and the global economy? :D

16 hours ago, Conner Temple said:

1. it does. you cheated.

2. then make spare time or don't dp it yourself. don't cheat.

3, don't cheat. it doesn't help your expierences.

4. DONT CHEAT FFS

You really don't understand how the real world works.  

I'm guessing you're the type of person who believes if someone punches you in the face, you should just take it instead of standing up for yourself too (or at least the type of person who has a backwards sense of time and believes in punishing those who retaliate before those who instigate).

3 hours ago, Printer635 said:

How much for a report detailing an exact solution to the Schrodinger equation for a Helium atom? 5 - 6 pages max

You're talking about grad level work there which would cost you extra if this was still available.  I'm not sure you're serious either, especially since it's a science paper which can be easily researched and imitated:

http://www.umich.edu/~chem461/QMChap8.pdf
http://opencommons.uconn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1007&context=chem_educ
http://www.physics.usyd.edu.au/~oliver/PHYS3060/Lectures/PHYS3060-QM11-Handout.pdf
http://www.qcri.or.jp/pdfs/JCP.127.224104.PDF
http://farside.ph.utexas.edu/teaching/qmech/Quantum/node128.html

3 hours ago, ForgotPants said:

How about a 3 page essay highlighting the risks of using nuclear weapons and the effects they have on resources and the global economy? :D

Again, Alex isn't tolerating this, but if you really need help writing it instead of wanting me to write it yourself, send me a PM.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dubayoo said:

You're talking about grad level work there which would cost you extra if this was still available.  I'm not sure you're serious either, especially since it's a science paper which can be easily researched and imitated:

http://www.umich.edu/~chem461/QMChap8.pdf
http://opencommons.uconn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1007&context=chem_educ
http://www.physics.usyd.edu.au/~oliver/PHYS3060/Lectures/PHYS3060-QM11-Handout.pdf
http://www.qcri.or.jp/pdfs/JCP.127.224104.PDF
http://farside.ph.utexas.edu/teaching/qmech/Quantum/node128.html

Ah, but if you'd read my request properly you'd have noticed I asked for the EXACT solution, not an approximate one which these articles give. 

If this is the kind of attention to detail you give these reports you write, I'm not sure I'm interested.

3 minutes ago, Printer635 said:

Ah, but if you'd read my request properly you'd have noticed I asked for the EXACT solution, not an approximate one which these articles give. 

If this is the kind of attention to detail you give these reports you write, I'm not sure I'm interested.

Like I said, it's grad level work.  I never said I was offering grad level papers here.

5 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

Like I said, it's grad level work.  I never said I was offering grad level papers here.

Well I was solving the Schrodingers equation for a Hydrogen atom in my 2nd year of university, so it must be around 3rd year level. 

It's fine to say you can't cut it, I wont hold it against you.

21 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

Again, Alex isn't tolerating this, but if you really need help writing it instead of wanting me to write it yourself, send me a PM.

I said nukes, resources and economy keeping the theme of the game in mind :D If the paper was published here on these forums and detailed how we should not nuke our neighbors, then it wouldnt break the rules I assume?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Printer635 said:

Well I was solving the Schrodingers equation for a Hydrogen atom in my 2nd year of university, so it must be around 3rd year level. 

It's fine to say you can't cut it, I wont hold it against you.

On an exact level?

Unless that's your own specialized project, I doubt it.  Nothing against you if you're a gifted student though.

8 minutes ago, ForgotPants said:

I said nukes, resources and economy keeping the theme of the game in mind :D If the paper was published here on these forums and detailed how we should not nuke our neighbors, then it wouldnt break the rules I assume?

Send me a PM, and we can talk about it in detail.