• 0
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dubayoo

Need a Paper Done?

Question

For those who are stuck in a rut either because the deadline's too soon or they just have writer's block, I'm seriously offering to write your university course papers in exchange for in-game currency.  I've calculated the costs, and once converted to credits at market prices, it's considerably cheaper than the price you'd pay for a paid essay.

The going rate is $20m per page and give me 1 day per 5 pages you need completed.  For a 15 page term paper, that's $300m, or 40 credits at $7.5m per credit.  That's $140 in real life cash which is significantly less than the price you'll find here of $480.75https://payforessay.net/

If demand for this goes up, I might have to increase the price, so keep that in mind.  Also, understand that I can't work on everyone's papers at once, so the earlier you ask for it to get done, the sooner your deadline can be met.

If you have questions about my expertise, let me know.  I graduated from university with honors several years ago with my degree in economics and finance, and I'm extremely well read across the liberal arts.  If there's something out there I don't know, I'll easily research it and can connect it to what I already know anyway.  

I know a lot of people post here for the memes, but if you know me, then you know I'm not joking here.  This is a serious offer for those who need serious service.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

46 answers to this question

  • 0

Ayy LMAO!!!
I still got an IQ of 150
So, I don't need your help.
Moreover, it is

YOUR

paper.
You need to complete it yourself.
The cost is cheap too.
Only $0.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Whether you're a student who's saying you'll write your paper yourself, or you're a competitor who's offering a free product with no quality, it's not clear why you said that.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

---nvm---

Edited by Conner Temple
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Can you atleast post a sample of an essay? One in APA, and one in MLA. Just for any possible customers

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Already out of college, but would you do a 10 page paper on the properties of H2O? Just curious. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

I just use easybib for bibliographies: http://www.easybib.com/

What subject do you have in mind for a sample?

Your choice. Easybib doesnt cover everything in APA and MLA. Just the works cited. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 hours ago, Paul Warburg said:

Your choice. Easybib doesnt cover everything in APA and MLA. Just the works cited. 

It's the same style.  Bibliographies just include sources you didn't actively cite in your piece.  

If you want, I can show you original research I did for my senior thesis years back and the presentation that went along with them.  It was a financial interview process that saw if people maintained their own self-interest when given more information than necessary for a sufficient portfolio allocation in order to achieve an optimal allocation instead.  The conclusion was that that only the most savvy were able to do so, showing the need for financial professionals even when automation is available.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

55_E228_EE_10_AA_4_AB4_8762_687_B58_D71_

Its a cool idea! @Dubayoo

but the rules don’t seem to allow it, atleast that’s what it looks like 

 

just don’t get yourself banned!!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, Zeebrus said:

55_E228_EE_10_AA_4_AB4_8762_687_B58_D71_

Its a cool idea! @Dubayoo

but the rules don’t seem to allow it, atleast that’s what it looks like 

 

just don’t get yourself banned!!

My interpertation of the rule is that its illegal only if it makes other people at a complete disadvantage...Anyone can write a paper and get "paid" for it. There's no real monetary exchange going on, nothing of extreme value either. A  piece of (digital) paper isn't tangible. The closest thing on the rules is the steam game due to its (digital) games. The games have a concreet value, and is actually worth something (somewhere between 5 - $100 for the most part). I'd argue that a paper isn't worth $5 by itself. Most of the 'value' is based on the grade recieved, but its a service unrelating to the game in which the monetary exchange is ig currency. The ethics involved here are terrible, but that's not the arguement, or the debate. (Most ethical decisions aren't exactly good decisions either, depending on the alliance). The rule is subjective, but I'm assuming everyone has a computer/labtop (this is a web browser game; mobile internet is unreliable/irritating), and anyone can write a quality paper. Not like anyone is handicapped by this service because they can't offer it themselves. I understand this is the grey line with the rules, so I'm leaving it at that.

 

On a side note, If I were to pay someone to write a paper, I wouldn't pick a guy over the internet. I'd prefer to know the person in rl, but that's just me. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Just a heads up, after the introduction of the recent rule, this is against the Game Rules.

Real-World Transactions for In-Game Materials

Politics & War has a limited donation system to prevent the game from being "pay-to-win." In addition to limits on Credit usage, it is against the rules for players to make exchanges of real-life money or goods for in-game materials, including but not limited to: in-game money, and in-game resources. Examples of this type of behavior would include: sending someone real-life money for in-game money or in-game resources, purchasing someone a Steam game for in-game money or in-game resources, sending someone a gift-card for in-game money or in-game resources, and any other sort of real-world trade for in-game goods.

The punishment for real-world transactions for in-game materials will be a complete nation reset upon first offense, and a permanent ban from Politics & War upon a second offense.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, Alex said:

Just a heads up, after the introduction of the recent rule, this is against the Game Rules.

 

 

What if I promise to nuke someone in exchange for a type-o negative kidney?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 hours ago, Alex said:

Just a heads up, after the introduction of the recent rule, this is against the Game Rules.

 

 

My interpretation of the rule was you said money or goods.

This is a matter of service which is different.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

The difference there is service, by definition, is intangible.  It's an abstract product which does not circumvent the credit system.  There is no concrete exchange taking place.  It's similar to people doing favors for each other independently of the marketplace.

This is doubly so in this case because the service provided isn't on a concrete object.  We're not talking about fixing a car, cutting hair, landscaping, or doing plastic surgery here.  We're not even talking about accounting or lawyering here which would involve handling accounts or laws on tangible objects.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
13 hours ago, Alex said:

-snip-

So I can't make people gifs/art anymore and receive in-game currency for it?
No more alliance page art or player advertisements for in-game payment?

Since that is what your new rule would imply, especially now due to how you've decided it applies to this situation.

Edited by Prezyan
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
23 hours ago, Prezyan said:

So I can't make people gifs/art anymore and receive in-game currency for it?
No more alliance page art or player advertisements for in-game payment?

Since that is what your new rule would imply, especially now due to how you've decided it applies to this situation.

No, that's not what I'm saying. At least so long as the art is game related.

Making someone flags, player ads, etc. for game use would be fine. Designing someone T-shirts for their business would not, or making a billboard for someone's RL company.

The latter case is a way of gaining some RL advantage in-exchange for in-game currency/resources. Making someone player ads, flags, forum banners, etc. offers no RL advantage so there's way less incentive to buy those things than if you could have someone write your college essay, for example.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Just a protip:  Usually when you have someone else do a paper for you, the professors/instructors know.   Especially if you're one of those kids who have shit grammar and spelling, then suddenly bust out a proper paper.

 

Also keep in mind, most papers done by people NOT in your class, tend to get off topic and you may just eek out an "ok" grade.

 

(Finally, learn how to do papers yourself.  It's not hard once you realize you just need to reword statements in your own opinionated way.  Learn some proper adulting skills for once.)

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 11/6/2017 at 9:35 PM, Alex said:

Just a heads up, after the introduction of the recent rule, this is against the Game Rules.

It's also academic fraud that could lead to expulsion.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 11/8/2017 at 10:06 AM, Alex said:

No, that's not what I'm saying. At least so long as the art is game related.

Making someone flags, player ads, etc. for game use would be fine. Designing someone T-shirts for their business would not, or making a billboard for someone's RL company.

The latter case is a way of gaining some RL advantage in-exchange for in-game currency/resources. Making someone player ads, flags, forum banners, etc. offers no RL advantage so there's way less incentive to buy those things than if you could have someone write your college essay, for example.

See this is one of the things that I really disagree with because of the nature of talent.

The fact is dedicating your mind to being artistic is a substitute for other forms of productive behavior, so yes, there still is a real life advantage garnished.  

Basically, you're being biased towards those dedicating their minds towards graphic design while being biased against those dedicating their minds towards research and writing.

If anything, getting paid for artwork is more tangible than research and writing due to the direct sensational experience had when looking at art.  Research and writing requires abstract interpretation.

On 11/10/2017 at 3:49 AM, Buorhann said:

Just a protip:  Usually when you have someone else do a paper for you, the professors/instructors know.   Especially if you're one of those kids who have shit grammar and spelling, then suddenly bust out a proper paper.

 

Also keep in mind, most papers done by people NOT in your class, tend to get off topic and you may just eek out an "ok" grade.

 

(Finally, learn how to do papers yourself.  It's not hard once you realize you just need to reword statements in your own opinionated way.  Learn some proper adulting skills for once.)

That's not really true.  You can just tell the professor that you finally decided to make an effort, and you're proud of how you proved yourself.

You can also confer with who's writing with you in order to make sure everything's covered.  There's no reason to limit yourself to simply giving someone a topic to write about.

14 hours ago, durmij said:

It's also academic fraud that could lead to expulsion.

Actually, that rarely happens due to the nature of anonymity between the writer and the professor.  The professor doesn't even know where to start when it comes to figuring out who wrote the paper for the student.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Writings papers do not affect anything in the game. Flags are.

And using someone else to write your paper will result in issues like grammar, word structures and sentence structures. So if you come in with a paper that is completely different than your normal works, the professor will think something fishy is happening.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Conner Temple said:

Writings papers do not affect...

This is the problem.  People are focusing on effects, not causes, when defining an advantage.  

In order for graphic design to really not garnish a real-world advantage, it would have to be limited to in-game imagery, and use no graphic design programs outside of what the game has to offer.

Of course, this means 99.99999...% of imagery would be prohibited, but so be it.

Edited by Dubayoo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

See this is one of the things that I really disagree with because of the nature of talent.

The fact is dedicating your mind to being artistic is a substitute for other forms of productive behavior, so yes, there still is a real life advantage garnished.  

Basically, you're being biased towards those dedicating their minds towards graphic design while being biased against those dedicating their minds towards research and writing.

If anything, getting paid for artwork is more tangible than research and writing due to the direct sensational experience had when looking at art.  Research and writing requires abstract interpretation.

That's not really true.  You can just tell the professor that you finally decided to make an effort, and you're proud of how you proved yourself.

You can also confer with who's writing with you in order to make sure everything's covered.  There's no reason to limit yourself to simply giving someone a topic to write about.

Actually, that rarely happens due to the nature of anonymity between the writer and the professor.  The professor doesn't even know where to start when it comes to figuring out who wrote the paper for the student.

 

Just FYI, my wife is a professor at a university and has had students kicked out of classes for stuff like this.  It's plagiarism.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

 

Just FYI, my wife is a professor at a university and has had students kicked out of classes for stuff like this.  It's plagiarism.

Perhaps, but that's usually determined by Turnitin or finding paper writing services on the same campus.  If you have an original paper written, there's no source or personnel to compare against.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
pla·gia·rism
ˈplājəˌrizəm/
noun
 
  1. the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0