Alliance

Red Elephant

Let's bring P&W back by uniting the dissatisfied factions of each alliance together.

If I have more than 20 commitments and total over 10,000 score, a new alliance will be formed.  

Help us get there.  

I promise the establishment of city-building programs, guaranteed protection, and the forming of a limited number of MDPs with other alliances.  Ideas to discuss include raiding contracts, mass market sharing, and other forms of taxes.

Join our discord: https://discord.gg/f4CzBj, or contact me on this forum or in-game.

Red Elephant, President of the States of Liberty

• Downvote 7

Here's how Bernie Sanders [New Alliance] can still win! I just committed, donated my entire life savings and my gran's kidney replacement funds, MATCH ME!

(Seriously though I'll be the first to commit to this, as long as the other 19+ members aren't total knobs. I've always preferred excitement over realpolitik, so this is as good as it gets.)

• Upvote 3

How will your new alliance be different? Most of the things you've described sound similar to existing alliances, to me. Why will yours be the best?

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

10 minutes ago, Zeebrus said:

I’ve got an idea to make the game more dynamic!

Ok, so, it’s a new type of item in the game, the “temple of shower Durmij”

and what it is is a...temple. Of Durmij. An enormous statue at the center of your alliance’s base of Durmij in all his naked glory, watching over and protecting your members. And you need to build it as an alliance. Buying infrastructure towards it (priced like city infrastructure) and when the alliance can manage to buy it up to a certain cap, you’ve got the temple of shower Durmij, a beautiful marvel of architecture. A treasure beyond treasures. And there’ll be a little icon on your alliance page saying you’ve got “the goods”. And then you get something out of it, some sort of boost for the entire alliance. I’m thinking maybe like, a slight boost to militarizing ships, maybe decreasing their cost (idk, but like...get it? Cause Shower Durmij...shower, water. Water, ships)

idk, some alliance-wide boost, but there’s a downside, the temple can be attacked, and the more infrastructure it loses the more it’s boost depletes, until at 0, it’ll be destroyed and you’ll have to buy it again, then put infrastructure into it, in oppose to just rebuilding it if u can protect him from being ZI’d. Maybe you could send a small portion of military to the temple and it’ll be like a war against a bot, the “temple guards” are gonna do whatever attacks they feel is best with some sorta programming

dang.

this was originally gonna be a jokey post but the more I type the more I’m thinking maybe this isn’t as bad as I thought

It would be interesting to be able to choose what parts of the statue you will airstrike. :v

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Zeebrus said:

I’ve got an idea to make the game more dynamic!

Ok, so, it’s a new type of item in the game, the “temple of shower Durmij”

and what it is is a...temple. Of Durmij. An enormous statue at the center of your alliance’s base of Durmij in all his naked glory, watching over and protecting your members. And you need to build it as an alliance. Buying infrastructure towards it (priced like city infrastructure) and when the alliance can manage to buy it up to a certain cap, you’ve got the temple of shower Durmij, a beautiful marvel of architecture. A treasure beyond treasures. And there’ll be a little icon on your alliance page saying you’ve got “the goods”. And then you get something out of it, some sort of boost for the entire alliance. I’m thinking maybe like, a slight boost to militarizing ships, maybe decreasing their cost (idk, but like...get it? Cause Shower Durmij...shower, water. Water, ships)

idk, some alliance-wide boost, but there’s a downside, the temple can be attacked, and the more infrastructure it loses the more it’s boost depletes, until at 0, it’ll be destroyed and you’ll have to buy it again, then put infrastructure into it, in oppose to just rebuilding it if u can protect him from being ZI’d. Maybe you could send a small portion of military to the temple and it’ll be like a war against a bot, the “temple guards” are gonna do whatever attacks they feel is best with some sorta programming

dang.

this was originally gonna be a jokey post but the more I type the more I’m thinking maybe this isn’t as bad as I thought

This game needs a heart react.

7 hours ago, Zeebrus said:

And then you get something out of it, some sort of boost for the entire alliance. I’m thinking maybe like, a slight boost to militarizing ships, maybe decreasing their cost (idk, but like...get it? Cause Shower Durmij...shower, water. Water, ships)

Shower durmij helps you produce seamen?

• Upvote 2

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

My alliaces did better

Edited by BigHiggs
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."