Olafr the "Not Quite New Any Longer"

Hey guys.

Was just reading the forums and ended up in here. I'm quite sure I haven't made one of these, since I didn't really think I'd be sticking around, but now that I'm in a position where I can't really leave, I though I'd give y'all a heads up.

I started out as a viking themed nation in the North Atlantic Ocean, but at some point moved to Africa and turned into a snow man.

Some of you might have encountered me here or on Lordaeron's Discord, but that's none of your fault.

Feel free to ask. I'm in the lovely position of being part of gov while knowing nothing, so if it's not personally for me, I can't answer. :)

The TL;DR:

- Well above the average age for players of this game.

- Generally just a sports fan, but have been following the Baltimore Ravens and Manchester United closer than many other clubs. You can call me fan of them, if it makes you angry.

- Big fan of SATW-comics, for example this one: https://satwcomic.com/let-italian-men-live

- Generally easy going, don't care much for real drama, but enjoy when someone's overdoing something for a laugh.

- I do play games from time to time. If any of you play Hearthstone on EU or NA, I do occasionally get those "Challenge a Friend" quests and need someone to do them with, as most of my RL friends don't play that.

- Ripper is a great guy. He did not pay me to say this.

So yeah... Bai.

• Upvote 2

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.

4 hours ago, King Olafr of the Faroes said:

- Ripper is a great guy. He did not pay me to say this.

When you like a post before you read the whole thing and find out at the end that your like may look suspicious...

welp-this-is-akward.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 31/10/2017 at 6:47 PM, Zeebrus said:

I see through your disguise Olafr 

If you scramble those letters around you get

les Paul supreme

I hate being the new guy. I understand nothing. :(

I'll log on NA HS in a moment and add you. I'm not on it THAT often, but still have the 80g quest. I play mainly on EU in Hearthstone.

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.