Rozalia

Clinton dealt it

20 posts in this topic

https://www.wsj.com/articles/democrats-russians-and-the-fbi-1508971759
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/24/politics/fusion-gps-clinton-campaign/index.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.e8070dc6f507
http://nypost.com/2017/10/26/how-team-hillary-played-the-press-for-fools-on-russia/

Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia... Russia Russia, Russia... Russia? Russia Russia!

Sorry, was talking Democrat there. Clinton/DNC Colluding with people inside the Kremlin? Who would have thought. Clinton also no doubt sold favours to the Russians too *gasp*.

For some balance and because people have difficulty understanding certain things. Does Trump have some dodgy deals with Russian oligarchs? It would be shocking if he didn't considering he is a major property developer. Rest of this stuff though? Just a smear job from what can be seen. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/27/us/politics/trump-dossier-paul-singer.html?_r=0

turns out conservatives were the ones who actually started the whole thing, and the dnc only picked it up after

but that doesn't fit with your narrative 

Edited by Sargun
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Sargun said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/27/us/politics/trump-dossier-paul-singer.html?_r=0

turns out conservatives were the ones who actually started the whole thing, and the dnc only picked it up after

but that doesn't fit with your narrative 

Uh... except you know, what I linked said as such. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rozalia said:

Uh... except you know, what I linked said as such. 

so you agree that this isn't a clinton thing, cool thanks :lol:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sargun said:

so you agree that this isn't a clinton thing, cool thanks :lol:

Apparently a Republican guy (name out? Never came up whenever I'd see stuff about it) started it up and Clinton took over. Some people I've talked to think that is nonsense and Clinton was behind it all along, but nothing yet to say that is the case. She certainly is shady enough for that to be possible, but we'd need some evidence first.

Whatever the case, the stuff coming out isn't doing the always Russia talking Democrats much good.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The people who complain about it are already not Hillary voters or likely even Democrats so you needn't worry yourself about Tronald Dump's power, there.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

Tronald Dump

Hey, that's a new one. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh shit boys, the Muellerman is coming, and he's going to plow the dump! 

 

Until Trump fires him... 

 

Who wants to make the bet that Trump is going to fire Mueller? Oh oh oh! And pardon Manafort and his cronies! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he does I'll still be right in that they likely won't end up in jail. This guy won't be your saviour mate, he can't take down Trump.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That depends on if Trump fires Mueller or pardons them. If Trump does either of those things and the Republicans let it slide (which they will), you would be correct. 

 

In all honestly, that terrifies me. The Washington Post's headlines would not be an exaggeration then. Democracy would die, presumably with millions of others in what would likely be the end of the Pax Americana. Shortsightedness and stupidity would have brought down America, not an overwhelming foreign enemy (though Russia did help out). 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Caecus said:

That depends on if Trump fires Mueller or pardons them. If Trump does either of those things and the Republicans let it slide (which they will), you would be correct. 

 

In all honestly, that terrifies me. The Washington Post's headlines would not be an exaggeration then. Democracy would die, presumably with millions of others in what would likely be the end of the Pax Americana. Shortsightedness and stupidity would have brought down America, not an overwhelming foreign enemy (though Russia did help out). 

Hey you're learning and not deluding yourself into thinking the Republicans are some good guys who'll actually gift you a victory.

Democracy dies in darkness (but not when we pile our lies on top of it). If Democracy is this sorry thing then it should very well die. Perhaps it can be reborn anew later. Also it is said all Empires eventually fall and America is no different. Lets see what China or whoever it will be has. Maybe it'll be good... the harsh Chinese making us in the west see we have to purge diseases like Progressiveness. 

I for one welcome the brave new world. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rozalia said:

Hey you're learning and not deluding yourself into thinking the Republicans are some good guys who'll actually gift you a victory.

Democracy dies in darkness (but not when we pile our lies on top of it). If Democracy is this sorry thing then it should very well die. Perhaps it can be reborn anew later. Also it is said all Empires eventually fall and America is no different. Lets see what China or whoever it will be has. Maybe it'll be good... the harsh Chinese making us in the west see we have to purge diseases like Progressiveness. 

I for one welcome the brave new world. 

 

lol, wtf is Progressiveness? You mean everyone who voted for Clinton? lol. 

All empires fall. Ha. Like you know anything about empires and their fall. Name me a single great hegemonic empire that has fallen that didn't result in subsequent years (even centuries) of death and destruction unparalleled. Name me the fall of a single great hegemonic empire that didn't devolve into warlords and banditry. I don't think you really understand what you are wishing for. 

I imagined it all different. I imagined it would be a declining American economy due to the wealth gap that forces Americans to decide between prosperity or republicanism and a desperate generation would choose the former and start some crazy crusade that breaks the coalition system into a bipolar nuclear Cold-war shitstorm that I wouldn't see in my lifetime. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Caecus said:

 

lol, wtf is Progressiveness? You mean everyone who voted for Clinton? lol. 

All empires fall. Ha. Like you know anything about empires and their fall. Name me a single great hegemonic empire that has fallen that didn't result in subsequent years (even centuries) of death and destruction unparalleled. Name me the fall of a single great hegemonic empire that didn't devolve into warlords and banditry. I don't think you really understand what you are wishing for. 

I imagined it all different. I imagined it would be a declining American economy due to the wealth gap that forces Americans to decide between prosperity or republicanism and a desperate generation would choose the former and start some crazy crusade that breaks the coalition system into a bipolar nuclear Cold-war shitstorm that I wouldn't see in my lifetime. 

Where did I say that? You should pay attention as plenty of times I have talked about them being opposed to Clinton. 

British Empire. Checkmate. 

Huh... that why you've been pushing this Cold-war era like conspiracy?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rozalia said:

Where did I say that? You should pay attention as plenty of times I have talked about them being opposed to Clinton. 

British Empire. Checkmate. 

Huh... that why you've been pushing this Cold-war era like conspiracy?

Idk wtf "Progressiveness" is. Enlighten me what you think "progressiveness" is. Because if "progressiveness" means liberal social policies (in the American sense), China is a proponent of it. Legalized abortion, gun control, etc. 

WWII, the famine of India, the post-imperialism tribal conflicts of Africa, the religious conflicts between Muslims of Pakistan and India, Falklands (though that's comparatively smaller), Iraq-Iran wars. I won't count WWI because you Brits just !@#$ed up then by giving mixed messages to the Germans and didn't show good leadership at a time when the world really needed it. Some historians would say Britain became useless after WWI, but almost all would definitely say September 1st, 1939 was when Britain became an over-glorified FOB. 

If Russian special forces in the Crimea and Russian influence campaigns against both the US and the former Soviet Republics are any indication of Putin's intent to restore the old Soviet empire at the slightest weakness and chance given to him by US and NATO is considered a conspiracy, yeah, I'd say that I'm pushing it like an American pharmacist pushing pink pills. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rozalia said:

Hey you're learning and not deluding yourself into thinking the Republicans are some good guys who'll actually gift you a victory.

Democracy dies in darkness (but not when we pile our lies on top of it). If Democracy is this sorry thing then it should very well die. Perhaps it can be reborn anew later. Also it is said all Empires eventually fall and America is no different. Lets see what China or whoever it will be has. Maybe it'll be good... the harsh Chinese making us in the west see we have to purge diseases like Progressiveness. 

I for one welcome the brave new world. 

Where is there a democracy?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Caecus said:

Idk wtf "Progressiveness" is. Enlighten me what you think "progressiveness" is. Because if "progressiveness" means liberal social policies (in the American sense), China is a proponent of it. Legalized abortion, gun control, etc. 

WWII, the famine of India, the post-imperialism tribal conflicts of Africa, the religious conflicts between Muslims of Pakistan and India, Falklands (though that's comparatively smaller), Iraq-Iran wars. I won't count WWI because you Brits just !@#$ed up then by giving mixed messages to the Germans and didn't show good leadership at a time when the world really needed it. Some historians would say Britain became useless after WWI, but almost all would definitely say September 1st, 1939 was when Britain became an over-glorified FOB. 

If Russian special forces in the Crimea and Russian influence campaigns against both the US and the former Soviet Republics are any indication of Putin's intent to restore the old Soviet empire at the slightest weakness and chance given to him by US and NATO is considered a conspiracy, yeah, I'd say that I'm pushing it like an American pharmacist pushing pink pills. 

Come on now. You know what I'm referring to. The mad racist, sexist, bigoted, ultra left race husler element that you try and not be seen with. 

WW2 is the fault of Britain now? British Empire also hadn't fallen yet at that point. Oh... so every country Britain drew on the map we are to blame for now if they fight. Right. Yeah, we're all guilty of Adam eating the apple and all that. Nah. When the British Empire fell, and a whole host of other empires fell with it, it led to some relatively small time stuff. Some people fought for power, liberty, whatever, but it didn't lead to the new dark ages or whatever. It didn't lead to a new world war to fill the gap or whatever, though the cold war existed yeah it isn't quite on that level. Just two big powers "messing around", like other powers in the past did.

And America influences often Russia friendly places. What is your point? Don't worry lad, put the pills away. Trump is not a secret Communist. He is very capitalist don't worry.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rozalia said:

Come on now. You know what I'm referring to. The mad racist, sexist, bigoted, ultra left race husler element that you try and not be seen with. 

WW2 is the fault of Britain now? British Empire also hadn't fallen yet at that point. Oh... so every country Britain drew on the map we are to blame for now if they fight. Right. Yeah, we're all guilty of Adam eating the apple and all that. Nah. When the British Empire fell, and a whole host of other empires fell with it, it led to some relatively small time stuff. Some people fought for power, liberty, whatever, but it didn't lead to the new dark ages or whatever. It didn't lead to a new world war to fill the gap or whatever, though the cold war existed yeah it isn't quite on that level. Just two big powers "messing around", like other powers in the past did.

And America influences often Russia friendly places. What is your point? Don't worry lad, put the pills away. Trump is not a secret Communist. He is very capitalist don't worry.

I did Nazi that coming from you.

Ah yes, everyone remembers Chamberlain's "peace in our time" moment before 150 million people died. Britain may not have started WWII, but she certainly didn't help stop it. Perhaps if Britain's Empire still commanded the same hegemonic influence it once had in it's glory days and used it with wise leadership and principle, 150 million people wouldn't have died. 

I honestly don't think Trump is a communist, I don't know why everyone thinks that Russia is still a communist country. It's more of a plutocratic nepotistic dictatorship held by whoever can troll and kill the most people in the most efficient way possible. I just think Trump is both too corrupt and stupid to realize that he's selling our country down the Volga.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Caecus said:

I did Nazi that coming from you.

Ah yes, everyone remembers Chamberlain's "peace in our time" moment before 150 million people died. Britain may not have started WWII, but she certainly didn't help stop it. Perhaps if Britain's Empire still commanded the same hegemonic influence it once had in it's glory days and used it with wise leadership and principle, 150 million people wouldn't have died. 

I honestly don't think Trump is a communist, I don't know why everyone thinks that Russia is still a communist country. It's more of a plutocratic nepotistic dictatorship held by whoever can troll and kill the most people in the most efficient way possible. I just think Trump is both too corrupt and stupid to realize that he's selling our country down the Volga.  

Did you call me a Nazi or something? Lol. Never works mate, never. Perhaps you mean I run with them or something? Nah I'm tackling that sort all the time.

He did that to buy time as Britain couldn't fight a war at a time but was better equipped later when it actually started. British Empire power was also largely all over the place while the Germans were heavily concentrated, little could be done quite so quickly.

Oh certainly, it is very capitalist shall we say. The Communist bit is largely theatre (though some people out there...) but the point is that no, Trump is not some Russian puppet. It doesn't fit the profile you guys make of him anyway. 

Edited by Rozalia
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rozalia said:

Did you call me a Nazi or something? Lol. Never works mate, never.

He did that to buy time as Britain couldn't fight a war at a time but was better equipped later when it actually started. British Empire power was also largely all over the place while the Germans were heavily concentrated, little could be done quite so quickly.

Oh certainly, it is very capitalist shall we say. The Communist bit is largely theatre (though some people out there...) but the point is that no, Trump is not some Russian puppet. It doesn't fit the profile you guys make of him anyway. 

Oh, sorry. Autocorrect. :rolleyes: Either that, or my computer is very smart. :D

Ah huh. By allowing Hitler to annex the Sudetenland, contributing to Germany's industrial capabilities. But why stop there? Hitler remilitarized the Rhineland too. And aggressively annexed Austria. Let's not forget the launching of the Gaff Spee (which, by the way, really ticked off British naval command in the south Atlantic during the war). So many opportunities to stop Hitler, and yet the British "empire" stood idly by because... why? Oh right, they weren't properly equipped. Do you think real hegemonic empires worry about their militaries being "properly equipped?" Decline of the British empire, my friend. 

Why do you say Trump isn't a Russian puppet? He seems to divulge state secrets to the Russians at the earliest opportune moment. He brown noses the Russian autocrat despite the federation opposing American foreign interests everywhere. Not to mention the fact that his old campaign chairman is currently on trial for illegal foreign lobbying for Russian political interests. 

...Is it because he's pro-wrestling again? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Caecus said:

Oh, sorry. Autocorrect. :rolleyes: Either that, or my computer is very smart. :D

Ah huh. By allowing Hitler to annex the Sudetenland, contributing to Germany's industrial capabilities. But why stop there? Hitler remilitarized the Rhineland too. And aggressively annexed Austria. Let's not forget the launching of the Gaff Spee (which, by the way, really ticked off British naval command in the south Atlantic during the war). So many opportunities to stop Hitler, and yet the British "empire" stood idly by because... why? Oh right, they weren't properly equipped. Do you think real hegemonic empires worry about their militaries being "properly equipped?" Decline of the British empire, my friend. 

Why do you say Trump isn't a Russian puppet? He seems to divulge state secrets to the Russians at the earliest opportune moment. He brown noses the Russian autocrat despite the federation opposing American foreign interests everywhere. Not to mention the fact that his old campaign chairman is currently on trial for illegal foreign lobbying for Russian political interests. 

...Is it because he's pro-wrestling again? 

Right. I hit crazies on either end. If guys like you dealt with the crazies over on your end then they'd be a lot less trouble. 

Not how the world works. Even America now has to sit on it's hands as Assad is allowed to clean up and take his victory. Being the great power of the age does not mean you can everything all unlimited like. At times you have to stand back.

Can you really not figure it out? Seems you cannot see how Putin is playing the game. You attack Trump and he will attack you back heavily, simple as that. You compliment him or at least say that you're not going to comment negatively and shocker, Trump sees you as a wise and good person for not attacking Trump. 

Pro-wrestling? Sure. Generally all faces and heels are friends with people of the same alignment automatically... unless they purposely call the other wrestler out and insult them and such (usually reserved for heels who are so bad even other heels hate them). Trump and Putin are strongmen, nominally they are friends unless they start calling each other out. 

Edited by Rozalia
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now