The Orbis Roast: Organized Bullying

Smith

Had me until you listed the Discord server/alliance. Dropped.

If you want good roasting, go on the KT radio after a show and listen to Lordship, Sketchy, and whoever else is left shit on everything. This is fake and sodomite as !@#$.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

If you want good roasting, go on the KT radio after a show and listen to Lordship, Sketchy, and whoever else is left shit on everything.

That's good company.  Add in Partisan, Manthrax, or Kastor to that mix and it'll be a party.

With events like this, you guys gotta be a bunch of trannies or crossdressers auditioning for the sequel to Mean Girls.

Better yet, why don't you guys just delete your nations and go play Tengaged instead?

2 hours ago, Sketchy said:

I don't need a special day to roast abbas, I do it every day.

We really need a show where we have to avoid roasting abbas, that would at least add some challenge to the mix.

• Upvote 6

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

6 hours ago, Keegoz said:

We really need a show where we have to avoid roasting abbas, that would at least add some challenge to the mix.

"Most of his name is symmetrical, that's kinda neat."

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

11 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

With events like this, you guys gotta be a bunch of trannies or crossdressers auditioning for the sequel to Mean Girls.

But... it already exists

Mean_Girls_2_DVD_Cover.png

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Reminder the roast starts today at 9PM EST! Let this be a bright spot in your otherwise terrible existence

The current lineup for roasters includes Manthrax, Thalmor, Durmij, and Keegoz with possible appearances by James II and Roquentin, with me as your host.

Edited by Smith
  • Upvote 1

C0r3Fye.png

Is this happening?  Nobody seems to be there right now.  :-\

Edited by Dubayoo

Thanks for showing up everyone! Show went a bit shorter than I had hoped some of the roasters weren't able to make it

There is a recoring which will be posted once it's available. For future roasts I'll make sure to get more roasters signed up. 

Edited by Smith

C0r3Fye.png