I'm Back in Business!

I've been away for a while, so I think it's appropriate that I re-introduce myself. My name is Stewart Stewinson (or Steve irl) and I'm from up north in Ontario Canada. I'm a college student in the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering program and I'm hoping to eventually get a solid military career out of it. I've played P&W before but got busy and deleted my nation. But I'm back baby! I'm hugely into video games, even though I'm not terribly good at them. I'd say my favourite game has to be a tie between The Last of Us (for the story and emotion) and The Sims 4 (for the god complex and taking my anger out on helpless souls). I'm also a musician, dabbling in a few instruments such as electric / acoustic guitar, standing / electric bass, piano, djembe and drums (I tried flute, alto sax and violin, but I sucked way too hard). I'm no normie, so you can expect some pretty dank memes from my end of things. I enjoy writing (but only on things I'm interested in writing about). I mostly write rants and informational articles, but I've gotten into script writing and short story writing. That's pretty much me in a nutshell. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave one. I answer pretty quickly, so you don't have to wait long.

Cheers mates!

CANCELORD