Operation Mute Titan: MSO

OPSEC TRANSMISSION: STATE CONFIDENTIAL

OFFICE FOR THE MALDIVES

His Majesty Vice-Emperor Franklin Green,

We give you our warmest regards.

Your Majesty, the Maldivian authorities are struggling to deal with the brutal reign of criminal war and drug lord Jembe el Goro, known locally as "Tutu". As you are aware already, from the FT briefing last week, el Goro is responsible for leading a drug trade worth §6.7 billion and maintains a reign of terror over some 50,000 people. el Goro has ordered the killings of some 500 people in the past, and authorities estimate at least 70 are on a hitlist this year alone. Your Majesty, the MNP Commissioner C.T. Mai has already commented numerous times about the inability of his officers to deal with the evergrowing empire of el Goro. It remains imperative that action is taken at the earliest possible moment to prevent the reign of el Goro infiltrating government offices. Corruption is rife among the territories he holds a reign upon, and we fear infiltration by corrupt officials coming in the near future. Violence and human rights abuses are the daily norm. The Office of Maldivian Affairs recommends immediate action: the activation of Protocol 4, Operation Mute Titan MSO.  

Kind Regards,

Hassan Latheef

Director, Office for the Maldives

---

Foreign Territories Briefing, "Last Week"

"Good afternoon everyone. Thanks for all coming. Let's get to it" said Ministry of Foreign Affairs briefing director Moses Smith. "The Maldives is up first. I've spoken with Hassan, and it seems that they've been focused on dealing with the problem of a dual war-drug lord. His name is Jembe el Goro, known locally as "Tutu". From what the Maldivian authorities know, and from what HIS has determined, this guy first appeared in 2006 as a drug mule. There are some big gaps, but by 2008, el Goro had become second in command of the Link Group, a drug smuggling organization that funds anti-government and rebel groups across Orbis. " The Emperor interrupted: "Why haven't we heard of this guy before?". "Good question", replied Moses. "el Goro kept a very low profile, using at least 17 different aliases to avoid suspicion. He only really got on the radar in 2012, when a couple of informants for the police were murdered. The murders linked back to el Goro, but from what it appears, corrupt officials within the police force either evidence records or otherwise led the authorities away from pursuing any further investigation. The only reason we know about him is that last year, he conducted a mass execution of 250 people in the village of Bukum. He publicly announced he would be taking over several hundred small villages, and using his name, did so. Link Group runs a drug empire that has reaches to rebel groups all across the world including AHM and the FRA. They are worth some §6.7 billion. Hassan expressed his desire for the federal government to get involved and end the reign of Jembe el Goro. I suspect you'll be getting a letter from Hassan sometime soon, Your Majesty," said Moses as he finished his briefing for the Maldives. "Alright, thanks, Moses. I'll speak with Hassan and see what we can do. If you'll excuse me, I have a call to take. Moses nodded, and the Vice-Emperor, looking and nodding at Sir Aaron Bach, walked out of the office, and into the hallway. "Listen, Aaron, between you and me: you know we have the resources to get el Goro. I want you to prepare Protocol 4. You'll find it in MF1. And for god's sake, please it keep it under wraps." Sir Aaron nodded: "I will do that, Your Majesty. But please allow me to express my reservations about this pl..." "Enough said, Aaron. I don't want to hear it. The Maldivians are Hungadadian citizens too, and they deserve the same protection we get here on the mainland." Both men re-entered the room and sat down. "Alright then, let's continue," said Moses. 

Present day

The Vice-Emperor finished reading the message. He knew that the growing problem would continue to grow until a stop was put to it. He pressed a button under his desk. Immediately, an IPG guard carrying a black briefcase walked in. "Sir," he said. The Emperor nodded: "Protocol File. Number 4". The guard opened the briefcase and pulled out a file labeled Protocol. Turning to the number '4', the guard gave the packet of note cards to the Emperor. He returned the file to the briefcase, closed it, and marched out of the office. Picking up the desk phone, he dialed a number. "Hi, patch me into Orion please, on the secure line." "Yes, it's Tiger. This is not a drill, activate Protocol 4. Code 4-4-0-8-2-9. Orion, we are go for launch." 

---

TO BE CONTINUED...  (please do not post in this thread)

• Upvote 1

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada