Robert Mugabe, who claims ‘filthy’ gay people should be castrated, named WHO Goodwill Ambassador

Dubayoo

lol. It's ironic. It's like having a Secretary of Education who doesn't believe in public education. Or putting a neurosurgeon in charge of housing and urban development and a corrupt insurance stock trader in the department of health and human services. 2017 is turning out to be a very upside-down year. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Wow!!! There aren't any spelling errors in your meme!! 

Come on, you didn't actually make that meme, did you? Stop pretending like you are smarter than you actually are. I'm on to you Lightning. 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

7 hours ago, Caecus said:

Wow!!! There aren't any spelling errors in your meme!! 

Come on, you didn't actually make that meme, did you? Stop pretending like you are smarter than you actually are. I'm on to you Lightning. 

Unfortunately you've become boring and this saves time. 

You're little more than a keyboard warrior who has his head up his ass and you waste too much time online arguing on problems you aren't educated enough on to know the best solutions.

Edited by Lightning
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

22 hours ago, Caecus said:

lol. It's ironic. It's like having a Secretary of Education who doesn't believe in public education. Or putting a neurosurgeon in charge of housing and urban development and a corrupt insurance stock trader in the department of health and human services. 2017 is turning out to be a very upside-down year. 

Trump on the brain. Seems nothing you won't make about Trump. 

54 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Trump on the brain. Seems nothing you won't make about Trump. 

I missed you for the last couple of days, presumably because you can't defend Trump's competence. So I decided to set out some bait for you. Welcome back. 

13 minutes ago, Caecus said:

I missed you for the last couple of days, presumably because you can't defend Trump's competence. So I decided to set out some bait for you. Welcome back. 

See folks. The Roz is a draw. That is why he is the champ!

+1 for !@#$ing about the size of the gift shop

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

People have a right to express themselves. It's not like he went around killing gay people. He just went around killing everyone that didn't elect him when Zanu-PF first came to power and rival tribes

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/19/mugabe-zimbabwe-gukurahundi-massacre-matabeleland

On 22/10/2017 at 4:24 AM, Caecus said:

Don't forget Obama's Nobel Peace Prize. We've been living in bizarro land for quite some time.

https://science.howstuffworks.com/innovation/famous-inventors/nobel-peace-prize-ironic1.htm