#SexismEndsNow

Kynlo

The cycle ends here. Duat and Chateau Inc. are proud to stand up against the bullshit of chauvinistic pigs. #SexismEndsNow

I am incredibly proud of the hard work done by Steuart Geharon of the Orbis News in jump-starting this.

Edited by Greene
  • Upvote 3

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Well, looking at the current politics, the only way to get a war now is to go into the old, classic "girls vs boys" conflict we all faced during the elementary school.

I suggest @Lordship leads the boys and @Micchan the girls.

The idea behind this petition would be a good theme for an alliance by the way. :v

• Upvote 4

I'm not standing for shit!  I'm entitled to think, feel and say what I want!  Now get off my lawn and !@#$ OFF!!!!

#giveitarestalreadyandquitpushingyourlifestylechoicesontoeveryoneelse

Edited by Sailor Jerry
  • Upvote 5

X4EfkAB.png

4 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

"we will however publish a list of individuals proven to have conducted themselves in a grotesque manner that reflects poorly on our entire global community: the cycle ends here."

Lmfao like a register? I thought that was supposed to be a bad thing lolol.

Yer if you think you can name yourselves the moral arbiters of the universe you are on some serious drugs.

#notsigningyourdumbpetition

First the register, then they wrap up a label around your hand.

Sounds like a familiar scenario from not too long ago

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Apollo said:

First the register, then they wrap up a label around your hand.

Sounds like a familiar scenario from not too long ago

Better just put the gold stars on us and send us to the gas chambers rn.

They’re seriously creating a wrongthink hitlist lol.

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, Greene said:

The cycle ends here. Duat and Chateau Inc. are proud to stand up against the bullshit of chauvinistic pigs. #SexismEndsNow

I am incredibly proud of the hard work done by Steuart Geharon of the Orbis News in jump-starting this.

Saying pigs are chauvinists, that's racist yo.

23 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Well, looking at the current politics, the only way to get a war now is to go into the old, classic "girls vs boys" conflict we all faced during the elementary school.

I suggest @Lordship leads the boys and @Micchan the girls.

The idea behind this petition would be a good theme for an alliance by the way. :v

According to Micchan they're married, so that could cause some problems.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Insert Name Here said:

According to Micchan they're married, so that could cause some problems.

Pretty sure that it's the married couples that fight more. Just perfect for war!

29 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

LMAO 

As I already reminded Kynlo. If anyone in my alliance is deemed to act in a “grotesque” manner or in other words “having independent beliefs and opinions” and is added to this register, I’ll be sure to roll everyone involved in this ridiculous idea. 

Im legit rolling my eyes, and as we told u on our discord server your free to your own opinions and shit, but dont come into our server and be intolerant and an ass, that is what were saying. I find it quite odd that your so against this actual issue, i get less fuss from old ladies when i show them my tattoos 

11 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Btw is this how Kynlo thinks of women? This is quite demeaning and grotesque, consider adding yourself to your register! 

I believe you were just preaching about the difference of jokes and offensive / hostile comments like 5mins ago

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

8 minutes ago, Gorge said:

I believe you were just preaching about the difference of jokes and offensive / hostile comments like 5mins ago

That's not the point. The point is that the leader you appointed to support your movement doesn't actually seem to stand behind what he's saying at all.

• Upvote 3

Cheers!

If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid. ?

respect_wamen.png

• Upvote 6

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

1 hour ago, Vosunda said:

I'm gay and I'm sexist.

Checkmate progressives. 

It's not a surprise and is quite well-known that gay men can be, and often, tend to be extraordinarily sexist. Un-checkmate?

• Upvote 1