#SexismEndsNow

Kynlo

13 hours ago, Spectral said:

I don't deny sexism exists, but you do have to prove that its happening before you jump aboard the train to start tossing people on a list designed to screw them for the duration of their playing experience.

Johnny, a dozen of us have tried to explain this to you: The op clearly talks about tossing people onto a list and then effectively hunting then down for an undetermined period of time. So when you agree with the op, you need to have proof to back it up.

Now you are either willingly playing ignorant, or you're so determined to maraude for a cause that you don't even need proof before you line up to put people's heads on a spike. Either scenario is very, very bad. I encourage you to walk away from this topic before you continue to degrade yourself in people's eyes.

I've said "Hi" to a person and was recieved with death threats.  I doubt anything could degrade me any more than that.  

Also I have repeatedly said that I disagree with sexism on a whole.  If someone is accused then bring forth a case.  Let's have OWF courtroom.  Cool but some people can stop supporting sexism.  

12 hours ago, Edwardidk said:

Thanks for the clarification! The reason that people are jumping on you is because you didn't really make that clear. I'm pretty sure everyone agrees that harassment is definitely not OK. I think there was a lot of confusion about what your point was. :P

My apologizes about that. Most of what I say/type is 100% sarcastic but I deeply hate harassment in all it's forms 

Also.  This thread has strayed very far from it's original attempt.  I feel it was meant to condemn sexists. Whomever they may be.  ?

Also.  I feel adding this is important.  This is a game.  Let's attempt to enjoy it.  

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

16 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

Classic projection.  Way to prove you're a troll.

Congrats on being the first person on my ignore list.  

top kek

Dubayoo cannot into graphs

>calls people schizophrenic, deluded, childish punks

>can’t even withstand “no u”

k

Edited by Tsilya Tsyganov
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Gabranth said:

In terms of what shifty has said, his comments have been wholly relegated to a single person who happened to be a woman. I'm not saying you can't be offended, you just can't be offended on behalf of someone else, or, you can't be offended when the offensive action was not directed to you. There is a clear and distinct difference between saying "women's suffrage should never have been accepted" and "she is a thot", as the former directs comments at the collective (women) whereas the latter only deals with individuals. Do not think that individual perception is the collectives. If shifty is not nice to a single woman, then that does not mean that he is mean to all women. 

He's right. I only have one arch-nemesis. It's not a thing anymore, but it's like in those fighting games where you can face a bunch of random fighters, but right before the final stage you face your nemesis or rival in 3 rounds.

20 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

There is no y-axis, and you're clearly not grasping the value of labels.  

There is no line going up either.  What are you talking about?

You're coming off like you're schizophrenically deluded.

It's a shame you only get one downvote per day

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

5 hours ago, Betulius said:

It's a shame you only get one downvote per day

It's a shame you automatically get the right to vote.  

On 10/24/2017 at 9:28 PM, Spectral said:

In what way have I defended a criminal? By asking for proof before conviction? Your only response is to toss an insult rather than actually address the point? Congrats bud, ur so witty, you know... not actually addressing the point that you're advocating lynching people without having to provide actual evidence.

This.

A lot of people say shit in this game and never back it up with facts. Until some proof comes up then everyone is innocent to me.

On 10/24/2017 at 9:19 PM, Dubayoo said:

As for the difference between facts, opinions, and values, you need to look at this in terms of thinking about time independently of experience, not just feeling about what you've experienced in space:

Facts Opinions Values.png

Are you actually retarded, or did you get you 2 year old brother to play in MS paint? 

Modern art, I guess

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

He's right. I only have one arch-nemesis. It's not a thing anymore, but it's like in those fighting games where you can face a bunch of random fighters, but right before the final stage you face your nemesis or rival in 3 rounds.

I grew up on Soulcalibur, had it for the Dreamcast.

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

2 hours ago, Greatness said:

Are you actually retarded, or did you get you 2 year old brother to play in MS paint? 

Modern art, I guess

If you think that's modern art, then you don't know what modern art is.

Way to go with the personal attacks as well.  If you get the point, you could have just said so.  If you don't, then you're the one who must be retarded, but you're too ashamed to admit it, so like the others, you project to avoid embarrassment.

• Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

Way to go with the personal attacks as well.  If you get the point, you could have just said so.  If you don't, then you're the one who must be retarded, but you're too ashamed to admit it, so like the others, you project to avoid embarrassment.

You made a mistake. You clearly meant to make one of the lines dashed but didn't. It's ok, you don't need to project like this.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Betulius said:

You made a mistake. You clearly meant to make one of the lines dashed but didn't. It's ok, you don't need to project like this.

It could have been dashed, but it didn't need to be.  I drew it as simply as possible.  

Just now, Zeebrus said:

I kept telling myself not to read anything here 

“it’s all gonna be bad”

”it’s all gonna be salt”

”all political stuff”

thats what I kept hearing spinning in my head

but I came anyway

the first thing I read is “not all people deserve the right to like forum posts”

i don’t even wanna know what’s happening now

walks out

Forums used to be better before this whole like button thing came around.

A lot of forums have been ruined by it.  They don't talk about topics seriously or in depth anymore.  It's all just about saying witty one-liners to grab attention.

It's the same reason people are frustrated by Twitter. 

4 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

It could have been dashed, but it didn't need to be.  I drew it as simply as possible.  

You could've moved the labels to the actual lines, and gotten rid of the legend at the top. You put in more work than you needed to and made it worse.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Betulius said:

You could've moved the labels to the actual lines, and gotten rid of the legend at the top. You put in more work than you needed to and made it worse.

What legend?  o.O

The labels are next to the closest parts.  Enough work's been done.

3 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

What legend?  o.O

The labels are next to the closest parts.  Enough work's been done.

59efe66c3078c_FactsOpinionsValues.png.db2410123da6035e552f36ae86d45320.png.1673bee5a469abebd0d30eeac11827ec.png

lrn2graph

4 hours ago, Betulius said:

59efe66c3078c_FactsOpinionsValues.png.db2410123da6035e552f36ae86d45320.png.1673bee5a469abebd0d30eeac11827ec.png

lrn2graph

Oh... so you're another one of those guys who loves to cherry-pick instead of looking at the big picture.  

Good job.  You failed.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

Oh... so you're another one of those guys who loves to cherry-pick instead of looking at the big picture.  

Good job.  You failed.

So, facts exist tangential to both time and opinion? Or just exist as a discrete point in time and don't persist beyond that? Or is it that facts only exist at the point in time which opinions are formed? Or do they describe the point at which the value of an opinion meets and then exceeds... the other value of an opinion? There's two value lines???

What the hell is your graph even, except trolling?

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

So, facts exist tangential to both time and opinion? Or just exist as a discrete point in time and don't persist beyond that? Or is it that facts only exist at the point in time which opinions are formed? Or do they describe the point at which the value of an opinion meets and then exceeds... the other value of an opinion? There's two value lines???

What the hell is your graph even, except trolling?

Well you're trying at least.  I'm guessing you genuinely believe I'm trolling here despite how I'm not, so I'll cut you some slack.

When you say, "tangent" do you mean that mathematically or literally?

I'm asking this because remember that lines are composed of many dots.  What you asked makes sense in both ways, so I'm not sure which way you intended to say that, especially from how you said "discrete" before which also can be interpreted both ways.

Edited by Dubayoo

10 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

Well you're trying at least.  I'm guessing you genuinely believe I'm trolling here despite how I'm not, so I'll cut you some slack.

When you say, "tangent" do you mean that mathematically or literally?

I'm asking this because remember that lines are composed of many dots.  What you asked makes sense in both ways, so I'm not sure which way you intended to say that, especially from how you said "discrete" before which also can be interpreted both ways.

Well, I appreciate the slack anyway. To answer your question, I meant it more literally, as in it barely touches on your 'value' line, rather than as the ratio of the opposite side to the short side of a right triangle with a defined angle, since that wouldn't make sense.

...Probably.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Well, I appreciate the slack anyway. To answer your question, I meant it more literally, as in it barely touches on your 'value' line, rather than as the ratio of the opposite side to the short side of a right triangle with a defined angle, since that wouldn't make sense.

...Probably.

The three depictions of facts, opinions, and values don't intersect.  The distance and ratios between them is irrelevant.  There are no numbers written on the x-axis, and no symmetry marks.

I was thinking more in terms of calculus than trigonometry regarding tangent lines, but OK.

All you should consider is how dots make up lines, and how lines make up angles.

Edited by Dubayoo

47 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

Bois, bois

No in-fighting, that's for women and their cliques.

These are the only graphs you need:

hot+crazy.jpg

crazy-hot.gif

Follow these teachings and you shall not fall to the thots ever again.

XBsqsjV.jpg

I might be a bad guy for liking these and thinking the numbers are 100% correct.

• Upvote 1