#SexismEndsNow

Kynlo

Let's remember this is a game, not real life.

Frankly, I'm not sure how gender conflict even has the potential to exist among the pixels our nations are built on.  Population just grows from infrastructure and time kind of like spontaneous generation.  There's no intercourse involved.  :-P

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Keegoz said:

With this thread you made it happen more.

w3hUyFC.gif

Exactly the goal.. Now it's become aware there is an issue.  For those who so deeply believe there isn't.  Which is also ironic 

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

7 minutes ago, Johnny Costello said:

Exactly the goal.. Now it's become aware there is an issue.  For those who so deeply believe there isn't.  Which is also ironic 

I don't think you understand shitposting

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Down with sexism.  There will be no sex in Orbis.  All population most pop out of the cyber-ether like gnomes out of the ground!

see i just don't know if the people supporting this initiative know what real intolerance is. i know people who want strict gender roles, have told that all gay people should die of AIDS, and think anybody that isn't white is sub-human. this doesn't happen here. that doesn't mean that there isn't an issue with sexism among the player base, but then again i haven't known of any female players having been held back because of their gender. if this did/does happen the vast majority of the player base would condemn that. hell, there are plenty of females in gov positions all over orbis: rebecca, sylvia, purplemoon, jessica, etc. 

anyways still looking for them RECEIPTS 

#PostReceipts

1 hour ago, Johnny Costello said:

Ah the classic "People disagreeing with me when I try to censor them proves there is a problem and that they should be censored" argument.

Its amusing how little self awareness you two have lmfao.

• Upvote 3

XLL3z4T.gif

8 hours ago, Kynlo said:

Honestly, when you remove the whole aim of my original post, it's nice to see just how toxic some of the PnW community is.  

Again, as many people have said already, screenshots, evidence, SOMETHING to base these statements on.

Cheers!

If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid. ?

If it really bothers yiu, set the people on ignore. I think this whole thing is an over reaction. Shifty makes stupid comments sometimes, but I don't actually think that's how he feels, I'm fairly sure he's just trolling. And guess what you're doing with this? Feeding the trolls. I encourage you to grow thicker skin, but at the end of the day, I don't care one way or another. Have fun with...this I guess?

1 hour ago, Spectral said:

If it really bothers yiu, set the people on ignore. I think this whole thing is an over reaction. Shifty makes stupid comments sometimes, but I don't actually think that's how he feels, I'm fairly sure he's just trolling. And guess what you're doing with this? Feeding the trolls. I encourage you to grow thicker skin, but at the end of the day, I don't care one way or another. Have fun with...this I guess?

You heard the MAN. Don't make him tell you twice.

1268699774749.png

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Keegoz said:

I don't think you understand shitposting

I love how my sarcastic comic got taken seriously by a shitposter 

4 hours ago, Sketchy said:

Ah the classic "People disagreeing with me when I try to censor them proves there is a problem and that they should be censored" argument.

Its amusing how little self awareness you two have lmfao.

#sarcasm bro.  Sarcasm 

2 hours ago, Squiddy said:

inb4 sexist comme--

inb4 historical refe----

inb4 salty commen--

goddamnit.

Inb4 death threats..  I'll get ready for them ?

1 minute ago, Thalmor said:

https://orbisnews.chateaupw.com/women-and-pnw/

This is what Greene gave me when I asked for examples.

Finally a man with a brain.  Thank you Thalmor 

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

5 minutes ago, Johnny Costello said:

https://orbisnews.chateaupw.com/women-and-pnw/

This is what Greene gave me when I asked for examples.

Finally a man with a brain.  Thank you Thalmor

No, nothing in this article is an example of what you're talking about. We want examples of the sexism you're condemning, not quotes of Queen M and Becca griping about it or quotes from Dubayoo and Shifty in response to the allegations. This means: screenshots of Dubayoo's, Sketchy's, and/or anyone else's sexist comments -- the more the better considering you all think it's so rampant.

Edited by JPMorgan
  • Upvote 4

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 1:36 PM, Sylvia said:

considered (wrongly) the "lesser" sex for the vast majority of human history

Because the majority of human history is men protecting the living area of any sort.

It has only been in recent times that women have really had the opportunity to display their mental equality. That, however, does not refer to "sameness" which is a whole other debate.

So sure, I agree, sexism is bad, but don't force your views down everyone's throat.

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 3:20 PM, Johnny Costello said:

Have you looked at a human being once?  Just once.  Or do you enjoy living a lie.  Pay for jobs.  Males earn 40%+ sorry they put female on the application huh?  Next time yell.  "I HAVE A DICK" you might get enough to afford real food.

Please look at the stats again; they do not refer to job types, seniority, position levels etc. etc. Pay for jobs? Please tell me all about that.

23 hours ago, Hope said:

If you want real change go do work in the Middle East. You’ll see real sexism and homophobia. Stop being the language police

Agreed.

Or perhaps you lack the capacity to see any REAL issue

Please look above.

!@#$ing sickening to see guys act like their Dick is a fycking God.  It's 6 inches if you pull on it get over yourself 

I hate it when women act like this, it's quite disgusting. Maybe if you spent less time whining and living off some mans paycheque and rather get out there and start from the bottom, work your way up like the rest of us you'll feel  a little better. Women who work don't spend their time complaining on the internet, they spend their time working.

Edited by Greatness
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JPMorgan said:

No, nothing in this article is an example of what you're talking about. We want examples of the sexism you're condemning, not quotes of Queen M and Becca griping about it or quotes from Dubayoo and Shifty in response to the allegations. This means: screenshots of Dubayoo's, Sketchy's, and/or anyone else's sexist comments -- the more the better considering you all think it's so rampant.

I lol'd at that article. It's basically saying "People are mean to females on the internet just like they're mean to other males!!! We deserve special privileges!!! Sexists!!!"

People look for offense in everything these days. The majority of people I know love to screw with each other; making an exception and saying "well you can't say that stuff to women, you can only say it to guys," kind of implies that they're too weak to handle the same kind of shit-talking we do to each other. That article, while preaching against sexism, is ironically sexist for wanting people to avoid saying the same things to girls as they'd say to their guy friends. Hate to tell whoever wrote that, but just because you're offended by something, doesn't give you the right to speak on behalf of your entire gender. 

Edited by Grimz
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, JPMorgan said:

^^^

THIS

The lack of any form of evidence means that this thread currently has no purpose on this forum. If you are trying to spread awareness of the problem of sexism in our modern day society, then good for you! Make it more obvious that you're trying to spread awareness.

But based on the comments I've read so far, most of the "activists" are trying to remove the sexism that they say exists in the game. However, after 7 pages of comments, THERE HAS BEEN NO EVIDENCE OF SEXISM PROVIDED (screenshots/citations of comments made by any game members via screenshots/logs). Because of this, there's really no purpose in continuing, as there is nothing to back up the claims currently being used.

Until someone can provide some evidence of sexism in this game or redirect the post, basically /thread.

• Upvote 2

Cheers!

If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid. ?

5 minutes ago, Edwardidk said:

^^^

THIS

The lack of any form of evidence means that this thread currently has no purpose on this forum. If you are trying to spread awareness of the problem of sexism in our modern day society, then good for you! Make it more obvious that you're trying to spread awareness.

But based on the comments I've read so far, most of the "activists" are trying to remove the sexism that they say exists in the game. However, after 7 pages of comments, THERE HAS BEEN NO EVIDENCE OF SEXISM PROVIDED (screenshots/citations of comments made by any game members via screenshots/logs). Because of this, there's really no purpose in continuing, as there is nothing to back up the claims currently being used.

Until someone can provide some evidence of sexism in this game or redirect the post, basically /thread.

The intention of this thread is good, but imo it's just not a problem in this community. If you are a big !@#$ in general, you will probably not be allowed to stay in an alliance for very long anyway.