Dear TKR- A Hogwarts message

Prefonteen

On 18/10/2017 at 7:02 PM, Lordship said:

Hey Partisan.

For quite a while now you have been actively working to undermine us. From PR campaigns in the backchannels to plans to spark a global war.

>Undermine you how? PR campaigns? TKR iz bad so give us your money so we can invest it? There’s not much logic without proof here, Lordship. If you’re going to make an accusation, you must provide evidence. The burden of proof itself is upon the accuser, not the default circumstantial evidence that you entail below.

You plotted behind the scenes to attempt to spark a global war between the two sides by having NK, an ally of ours, along with you, Hogwarts, protect Arrgh. You know full well that we wouldn’t be able to retaliate against NK and that them protecting Arrgh along with you would drive a wedge between us and them. You specifically harbored Arrgh nations in your alliance while they were able to build up their military and then come out of Hogwarts to hit primarily our side.

https://imgur.com/a/lsfQJ

>Arrgh was simply on a fieldtrip, much like we are here at NK. They needed a place to crash after fondling some booty one night and we let them crash on our couch. Nothing more, nothing less. Even if we were to protect arrgh, how would this progress into a global war, if in afterwards you simply state that our intentions were to roll UPN? Does an attack on anyone in the game mean an automatic CB, or is it larger nations that you are most afraid of? This all doesn’t make sense, and using arrgh as an example is in bad tastes, as both CKD and KT have harbored people in the past.

You tried to get other people involved (for example, KT) in your scheme. Your plot didn’t just involve rolling UPN, of course. Given that the result would be global war, you wanted to also roll SK or even Acadia for potentially defending UPN. It doesn’t surprise me at all that some alliances might be pissed and concerned at the fact that you are calling people out for being “worthless parasites”. If you’d be willing to infringe on their sovereignty because you judge them as if you are some sort of god and can do what you please, don’t be surprised when others start to worry about how you’d justify hitting them. You may try to exert your clout on the game and it’s politics but don’t be surprised when people see you for what you are and defend themselves accordingly.

>Even if this was the tried and true case, what you neglect is that you are currently preparing the exact same obverse scenario. You, in your “Might Is Right” appeal, do nothing other than harbor your allies, build them up in case of a strike upon the whole of Hogwarts. The whole bit about justification is needlessly pedantic and sorrowfully so. You’re attempting to spin a tale of falsehood, based on the relationship of UPN to an ally, not yourself, out of fear, instead of using a true example, you are trying to get soup out of plain water, with no flavoring.

Every week it seemed there was a new rumor. A rumor mill you gleefully played your part in and helped create by posting “ominous” OWF posts and vague messages in multiple alliances channels. https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/20973-a-hogwarts-courtesy-warning-you-know-who-you-are/&page=1

>Here we address the tried and true example, RUMORS are just that, RUMORS. If someone makes a rumor about you, Lordship, liking wearing a dress, and say ominously and vaguely about the fact that I DON’T know if he does, does that make you like to wear a dress? Again, you’re making an accusation without fact.

Is Hogwarts going to attack UPN? Are they going to attack us? Every week there was something new you were doing. Why are they sheltering Arrgh? Never once during any of this did you ever reach out to us. All we got were vaguely threatening messages and more Arrgh hits (They didn’t even all leave at once so you can’t argue that you were caught unaware). You can work to nitpick these points as you no doubt will try. But the reality is you spun your web, plotted to undermine us and got caught. Now here we are.

>How does one get “Is a 17 nation alliance going to attack our 100+ member ranked 1 alliance?” from “are they going to attack UPN?” UPN is not TKR, TKR is not UPN, you’re falsely equivalating that an attack on UPN would be of the same severity and of the same portent as attacking TKR, damage wise, to TKR. This is simple demagoguery, nothing less. Each week, I go to a different store in my city. Does that make the other stores in my city nervous that I might somehow hurt their business? No, instead they still see me as a customer. If, instead I went to the stores wearing a hockey mask every week, I admit there would be some concern, but the results that you have here for Hogwarts isn’t justification for what you see as a looming threat. It is just that, that we were doing something different each week, which ultimately you took as us painting a target on your back, even though that’s not the case and never was.  

To address your specific post

“The designed plan would see us employ arrgh ghosts to strike UPN and dare any comers to fight us.”

Here you fail to mention how you tried to get others on board, namely NK and KT, knowing full well it would put us in a very awkward position and either make it look like we are divided or that we are not respecting NK’s protection of Arrgh. Given that NK is a TKR ally it would also potentially drive a wedge between TKR and it’s other allies because we wouldn’t be able to help in a situation against NK.

>This is entirely between you and NK, not between us and you; if you want to solve that riddle, you ask NK why they would do it, not us. You’re the ones with a Defense pact. You have the full right to attack, or not to attack based on results of these projections. If you feel “forced” into doing anything, it’s because you have not weighed your options correctly.

“The notion of the plan was indifferent in nature: It was a strike for the sake of fun. Entertainment for all. But also one where both sides were placed in a position where they had to think, and where rough decisions had to be made. We figured, that this would spur drama and political activity. “

Except it is actually not indifferent, and is rather cold and calculating in nature, despite your rhetoric that it is. You have been talking about creating an “awakening” in the politics and using this as a means to achieve that goal simply fits your MO.

>You might be mistaking Hogwarts for TEst here, Lordship. If you take “we’re having fun” as “We’re going to ultimately undermine the TKR BOURGEOISIE!!” I have to make a remark about that. That is simply paranoia on your part, and through no unkind words, not what we were up to. Instead, we wanted to do a hit on UPN and have others test what they wanted to do. Create an interesting situation in an otherwise boring world.

“Unfortunately, elements of the plan were leaked prematurely by select parties, and so we decided to shut the effort down. The window of opportunity had closed, and Hogwarts returned to its standard operations. The world continued spinning. Real life sprung on me and I delegated responsibilities to the alliance in my absence. “

That’s not how it works bud. You nearly set off an explosive. The mens rea was very much there and you cannot simply use suddenly getting busy in real life as an excuse to wipe yourself clean from wrongdoing.

>This is also where you lose me. Partisan does not say he is free of any wrongdoing, in fact, you don’t state what wrongdoing means. If I was to say “Having fun is wrongdoing” as lordship, one would take that as you thinking you’re the sheriff of orbis. Who are you to tell me having fun is wrong, and in this situation doing the same. In fact, that seems rather correct. Your hand in Delegating the fate of TEst isn’t doing you justice here, when you appear to try to weave the same hand into the fate of Hogwarts as you did with TEst. I’ve seen what the justifications were between Pre and the others, in fact, of the Syndisphere, “We were afraid,” keeps droning on into my head, as does “TEst is too much of a risk to have around.” It seems less and less like you have a coherent CB and more like you have a wish to rid the world of anyone who makes you ancy.

“This situation persisted until recently our ally, Sparta, decided to strike another ally (GOB) out of boredom. Though rough choice, we opted to honor our agreement and defend our ally, who happened to be an ally of TKR as well.”

Yes, the very unfortunate situation presented itself to you and you were forced to choose between two shitty hands. I am not sure why you mention Grumpy being an ally of TKR in this sentence, seems very out of place considering you didn’t communicate with us throughout the entire process and even played into some misconceptions of a possible hit on TKR proper by sending me menacing messages and music videos. Again, fits your MO.

>I’m not entirely sure why you’re communicating like this about this. Instead of having a reliable, coherent thought process, it seems like you’re trying to throw out all you can about partisan being somehow “bad guy with an MO,” which I may add, doesn’t help the sheriff of orbis bit, now does it?

"This brings us to now. Hogwarts has finished its war with Sparta but finds itself occupied with picking up the pieces in the aftermath of what defacto be called an intra-ally war. The Knights Radiant has evidently identified a state of vulnerability in what I can only imagine they view as a rival and/or threat, and has opted to move accordingly. Piggybacking on injuries sustained during a war fought to defend their own ally, they have engaged in the typical diplomatic offensive which precedes military action - action which has been confirmed at this point by various sources-."

Well I think anybody would be threatened by your intentionally misleading behavior, considering all of the intel which was confirmed by Hidude and some other Arrgh guys right before and during the Grumpy-Sparta war. Why would TKR see you as a rival? Up until we received confirmation of your schemes, we had no real issues with you, certainly none to warrant an aggressive action or to build military. Don’t flatter yourself. We would fight you even if you were fresh out of the shower once we ran into the very incriminating intel.

>Classic “Anyman’s” fallacy. “Any God-Fearing Conservative would hate the GAYS!” “Any true to Marx communist would overthrow the bourgeoisie!”Here, you state that somehow, although it is not okay for HW to show aggression, you, in fact, would do so without hesitation, show aggression and threaten others if you had intel there. What a surprise, that that charge is entirely hypocritical!

"Though their backroom movements have been quite visible due to leaks, they have thus far dodged and deflected requests for clarification while their member nations spiked their military.  The Knights Radiant's interference for their own grudges and ambitions in what was supposed to be a secluded (and fun for all) affair presents a strong contrast with their preachings for isolated small scale wars and dynamic politics."

Why on earth would I give you any info if we were planning to mount an offensive? I mean you’re just pulling things out of nowhere now. Exactly what grudge? Exactly what ambition? Is it so wrong to support one’s allies in their attempt to defend themselves from your plots to not only infringe upon their sovereignty but also attempt to put them at odds with not only each other but the other side of the web as well? That is very hypocritical of you to say, considering you literally planned for the scheme to go global.

>I think partisan covered this well enough.

"The bottomline is simple: Hogwarts with its handful of nations does not posess the punching power to fight off a horde of 200/300/400 nations. Mathematically impossible, the situation presented is a papers please v2 with a flimsier CB, a more unfortunate timing and a smaller, historically less beligerent defendant."

Of course you don’t, which is why you were trying to garner support for your schemes and ran off when we decided to put an end to it. Apples and Pears. The context is different and so is the CB. Which, I might add, is very much waterproof.

>This CB has more logical holes than a bucket that’s just a handle. You (TKR), state that somehow, we (HW), are both attempting to underhandedly undermine your power, as well as state that we somehow have provocative reasoning to do so. This is “Confirmed” by third parties, but not however, anyone with any real sway in these environments, might I ask, how reliable a source someone who is EX-SPARTA, whom we hit, is a reliable source? How about someone who is notorious for attacking other alliances without provocation? Your sources could very easily be mistaken, and yet, you still try to pull blood from a stone with these CB convictions.

>It is easily available, in my opinion, to see the same occurrence to what I did before Syndisphere hit TEst. Instead of being on the “Right side” of history, you feel as though you can do what you want, to who you want, over some whispers in the backroom of an unreputable tavern. Is lordship sheriff of orbis?

/wall of response text. 

TLDR

TKR is attempting to use the CB of HW Hitting UPN as a method of war, a method of war that isn't waterproof, Lordship is being a sheriff in orbis trying to tell others how to play. 

• Upvote 1

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

6 hours ago, Big Boss said:

/wall of response text. 

TLDR

TKR is attempting to use the CB of HW Hitting UPN as a method of war, a method of war that isn't waterproof, Lordship is being a sheriff in orbis trying to tell others how to play. 

Valid CB, hit us

Anyone, do something

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

In all honesty, why don't you guys go hit UPN and go ahead and trigger any responses?

They're to busy running and hiding from me :^)

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

5 hours ago, Greatness said:

All this talk and no show. I'm bored.

*yawn*

Awesomeness AA = France 1940

Y'all could win the sprint races of the Olympics considering how fast ya ran away

Here.Fixed for you :D

Edited by Nexa

28 minutes ago, Nexa said:

Here.Fixed for you :D

Luckily, Nexa, my score is too high for you EDIT: Is it now, I dropped a lot. Can I hit you?

Tough words from a little boy like you. Tell me, how was it the last time you messed with TKR?

Yeah, police got a definition for that; they call it a "gangbang" :D

Edited by Greatness

6 hours ago, Greatness said:

All this talk and no show. I'm bored.

*yawn*

Parti's AA = France 1940

Y'all could win the sprint races of the Olympics considering how fast ya ran away

Which AA is Germany 1940s? I'd join in a heartbeat.

• Upvote 1

On 10/19/2017 at 10:12 AM, Tywin Lannister said:

the snek just wont stop will he?! not sure what TKR is waiting on. 

TKR is waiting on a game update before they're able to strike.

On 10/21/2017 at 0:55 AM, Big Boss said:

Lordship is being a sheriff in orbis trying to tell others how to play. 

TKR would never never do such a thing.

Also, stop bringing up TEst to those whom are. TEst didn't scatter like dust in the wind to hide from a fight we knew was coming. We bashed our heads into it repeatedly then went our separate ways as we had planned to. The difference here from what I can gather (I actually read most of this shitshow) comes from the reasons to crush a paperless alliance. We hit one of their allies, whether you believe there was a deal in place to prevent future drama from that hit is irrelevant at this point but, that combined with tS's fear that that TEst's top tier was becoming too much of a wildcard that might not have been in their pocket resulted in the stomp. This is just a scheme to shake things up that "failed". The only similarity would is TKR wanting to grind a paperless alliance, the reasoning behind such is very different. TEst never wanted to "win the game" or be the top dog. We were just out to attack whomever our members wanted to.

If anything Hogwarts is more like Rothschilds if anyone remembers that. They had a scheme to undermine the top sphere. Top sphere found out about it, decided to hit them, they disbanded. Either bash your face into it, talk your way out of it, or run away from it. Those are the choices. Neither is really wrong depending on how you and your alliance play. 

Lastly, hi everyone! I have moments where I miss this place, but then I read threads like this and most of you remind me why I left <3

Back to my hole.

Edited by Judge Dredd
  • Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

3 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

Which AA is Germany 1940s? I'd join in a heartbeat.

You act like Iron Guard wasn't full of Neo-Nazis

• Upvote 1

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

5 hours ago, Greatness said:

Can I hit you?

Tough words from a little boy like you. Tell me, how was it the last time you messed with TKR?

You are always free to do so.Or do you need our permission to hit us now? :P

Last time when i messed with TKR i ended having profit of 100 millions :D

5 hours ago, Judge Dredd said:

TKR is waiting on a game update before they're able to strike.

TKR would never never do such a thing.

Also, stop bringing up TEst to those whom are. TEst didn't scatter like dust in the wind to hide from a fight we knew was coming. We bashed our heads into it repeatedly then went our separate ways as we had planned to. The difference here from what I can gather (I actually read most of this shitshow) comes from the reasons to crush a paperless alliance. We hit one of their allies, whether you believe there was a deal in place to prevent future drama from that hit is irrelevant at this point but, that combined with tS's fear that that TEst's top tier was becoming too much of a wildcard that might not have been in their pocket resulted in the stomp. This is just a scheme to shake things up that "failed". The only similarity would is TKR wanting to grind a paperless alliance, the reasoning behind such is very different. TEst never wanted to "win the game" or be the top dog. We were just out to attack whomever our members wanted to.

If anything Hogwarts is more like Rothschilds if anyone remembers that. They had a scheme to undermine the top sphere. Top sphere found out about it, decided to hit them, they disbanded. Either bash your face into it, talk your way out of it, or run away from it. Those are the choices. Neither is really wrong depending on how you and your alliance play. 

Lastly, hi everyone! I have moments where I miss this place, but then I read threads like this and most of you remind me why I left <3

Back to my hole.

Weren't you the guy that pissed off the world, got rolled and then ragequit? <3

On a more serious note: Hope RL is treating you well man. That's all that matters.

Edited by Partisan

os9LcJK.gif

5 hours ago, Thalmor said:

All alliances get their ass handed to them eventually, and TKR will be no exception to that. You can talk tough now, but next year or the year after that, when TKR gets rolled, I can't wait to see how you and the rest of TKR's general membership take it.

Year or year after that? Wowee Thalm thanks for the confidence :^* 

5 hours ago, Nexa said:

You are always free to do so.Or do you need our permission to hit us now? :P

Last time when i messed with TKR i ended having profit of 100 millions :D

We wanted you to be able to rebuild so we could hit you again ;) 

Or maybe send you back to school to learn some grammar :P  

5 hours ago, Thalmor said:

All alliances get their ass handed to them eventually, and TKR will be no exception to that. You can talk tough now, but next year or the year after that, when TKR gets rolled, I can't wait to see how you and the rest of TKR's general membership take it.

True. Every dog has its day.

• Upvote 2

Untitled.png

14 minutes ago, Tormund Giantsbane said:

True. Every dog has its day.

I've been in TKR since 2015 (I left due to IRL family problems) and we have yet to be rolled. We started from the bottom, now we here. AA 15 back in my day, now look at us. If it ever happens, it won't be for a long time