Dear TKR- A Hogwarts message

Prefonteen

Just now, Micchan said:

I didn't even hear anything about not hitting Hogwarts, nobody ever says anything to me 

I want to understand why you think that

Your leader said he has a waterproof CB, and he seemed very annoyed otherwise too. I would assume it means TKR would hit, or is it too coward to hit? ._. 

3 minutes ago, Micchan said:

GIVE BACK ISTRIA AND DALMAZIA!

Istra, Dalmacija. Clearly you don't even know their names, so yeah, keeping those. They are mine!

1 minute ago, Tywin Lannister said:

Your leader said he has a waterproof CB, and he seemed very annoyed otherwise too. I would assume it means TKR would hit, or is it too coward to hit? ._. 

Waterproof CB doesn't give waterproof balls. Seems they still wet from pissing all over themselfs for thinking they'll have to defend GoB agaisnt Sparta :D

Edited by DragonK
Grammar

tvPWtuA.gif

2 minutes ago, Tywin Lannister said:

My leader also said he has a good haircut, and I can guarantee that he was wrong

I mean, if I want to hit don't warn in advance, maybe he was lying

Just now, Micchan said:

My leader also said he has a good haircut, and I can guarantee that he was wrong

So your leader is wrong and perhaps a liar? Okay.........................

1 hour ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Yes, I want the longest title!

It wasn't what hand he used to hold it. His notebook seems to be setup backwards, which some left handed people do to avoid pushing their hands against the rings while they're writing.

Holy Taco Bell, hold my ponco but you are possesed by the devil senor

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

2 minutes ago, Tywin Lannister said:

Tsk tsk, one would assume you will have more faith in your leader than this.. :P 

They bully me because I don't want to join slack so they don't tell me anything

I'm asking the reason of this thread, I'm sure you, or at least Partisan, know something I don't know, or this thread would never have been opened

Just now, Micchan said:

They bully me because I don't want to join slack so they don't tell me anything

I'm asking the reason of this thread, I'm sure you, or at least Partisan, know something I don't know, or this thread would never have been opened

The best bet would be to message Partisan in private and ask him I guess. My speculation as to why this thread was posted is irrelevant. 

36 minutes ago, DragonK said:

Thalmor's selfie getting more poluar than walls of texts and bickering. Time to counter, with my own selfie!

Uhhh.

If thematically-appropriate selfies become a trend, I'm going to be in a lot of trouble I think.

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

1 minute ago, Tywin Lannister said:

The best bet would be to message Partisan in private and ask him I guess. My speculation as to why this thread was posted is irrelevant. 

BUT I DON'T HAVE A CHANCE TO GET REPUTATION WITH PRIVATE MESSAGES!!!!!!!

I understand that you are here just to foment the disagreements between the two parties to favor a war that would give you the chance to raid without risking a counter, this was easy to understand

32 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Lordship's haircut is awesome, your looksmetter is faulty

Edited by Milord
  • Upvote 1

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Just now, Micchan said:

I understand that you are here just to foment the disagreements between the two parties to favor a war that would give you the chance to raid without risking a counter, this was easy to understand

Chaos is a ladder. Oh and, Blood for the blood God, Skulls for the Skull throne. 

TKR's kind of like Rose these days.  They don't go to war unless they have a really really really good reason to do so.

They don't need a CB.  They need a CBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB...........

• Downvote 1

we need to have a cb otherwise we lose 2 stability, and when you are big ,stability is hard to gain.

• Upvote 5

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

4 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

TKR's kind of like Rose these days.  They don't go to war unless they have a really really really good reason to do so.

They don't need a CB.  They need a CBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB...........

Or unless it's very easy to win it. Don't forget that. They were awfully fast hitting a 3 man alliance. :P 

27 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Not really. Tywin is correct: Query me and i'll talk. I've made a promise to a certain ape that I would let this thread be for a bit in terms of arguments, and so I am doing so in good faith. If you really want an answer, you know how to get it.

os9LcJK.gif

1 hour ago, Bezzers said:

This was 10 pages of bickering mixed in with random chatting, I love it. Only semi able to read it though, all merged together after a while

I especially enjoyed all that weather talk. Ya know, the kind of stuff people tend to talk about when they're in an elevator with strangers.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Augustus Caesar said:

Nope Lordshit haircuit is indeed crap

you people need a hair fashion lesson

23 hours ago, Partisan said:

The designed plan would see us employ arrgh ghosts to strike UPN and dare any comers to fight us. 

The problem was targeting UPN, should've targeted an alliance without friends or contacts in the alliances you approached to assist you in the war.

But w/e, back to inactivity.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

31 minutes ago, Malal said:

The problem was targeting UPN, should've targeted an alliance without friends or contacts in the alliances you approached to assist you in the war.

But w/e, back to inactivity.

Lol, it was make quite clear that hidude leaked, and he leaked it to spite Partisan. So yeah, your contatcs and friends were useless, to my knowledge. :P

tvPWtuA.gif