Dear TKR- A Hogwarts message

Prefonteen

6 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

You want cool? It was -3 degrees C the past two nights (27 F for American nerds). Had to scrap frost off my car windows the past two days :P 

I wish to god I could enjoy the warm weather you live in, don’t take it for granted :) 

I would gladly trade, I shouldn't be needing to turn on the A/C in !@#$ing October....

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

You want cool? It was -3 degrees C the past two nights (27 F for American nerds). Had to scrap frost off my car windows the past two days :P 

I wish to god I could enjoy the warm weather you live in, don’t take it for granted :) 

34 with 100% humidity is not warm. It's sweat your balls off hot. I'll pass on that shit. You can come down here and I'll take your comfy life in Canada and you'll never have to deal with Trudeau again down here. =p

gkt70Td.png

8 hours ago, Tormund Giantsbane said:

I actually think we were planning on hitting you before you left Sparta , grumpy just took a bit long and was a bit cautious in the planning is all. 

I might be wrong but I do distinctly remember the counter being pushed back an update.

if you do it, you do it right, nothing worse than doing it half assed and then failing.

And I swear to god Part, if you keep referring to us as GOB instead of Grumpy, I'll hit you myself.

10 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

if you do it, you do it right, nothing worse than doing it half assed and then failing.

And I swear to god Part, if you keep referring to us as GOB instead of Grumpy, I'll hit you myself.

Am I allowed to just refer to you as "Bastards"? That would be amusing.

Apologies. I realize that this might have come off as hostile rhetoric and threatening, and that you might use this to justify war on me. I take it back.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

14 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

It did give us time to get our beiges in though SRD! That's something to consider for future. But yes, a botched up counter would have been terrible on your end.  

We return to your regular scheduled programming.

Does anyone want to be programmed?  >:D

I don't promise it will be on schedule though... 

...or that it will be regular.  :-P

2 minutes ago, Micchan said:

10 pages in one day, time for one of my videos as usual with italian dub and funny(?) subtitles

Please enjoy Back from Hogwarts

At 0:35 I swear the guy is saying "Western Union" :v

Also lololol the rise of Avansies confirmed

• Upvote 1

Guest Karl VII

Anyone else somewhat interested in all of this but not interested enough to read 10 sites of comments?

Edited by Karl VII

1 minute ago, Karl VII said:

Anyone else somewhat interested in all of this but not willing to read 10 sites of comments?

tldr; hogwarts did something wrong apparently which pissed tkr off but tkr is scared to hit now idk why.... that's the gist of it. 

Guest Karl VII
Just now, Tywin Lannister said:

tldr; hogwarts did something wrong apparently which pissed tkr off but tkr is scared to hit now idk why.... that's the gist of it. 

thx

12 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Your damn right it isn't.

kKq026k.jpg

I wasn't suprised you had a Crusader Outfit
So let me get is straight again, You have fitness at  5? so I have to move the "Reconquer the Holy land" one hour later

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

1 hour ago, Tywin Lannister said:

I'm curious as to how you "don't know why".

It's pretty obvious.

TKR may have set up to hit HW in reply to the plotting.  HW members ran to NK.  Apeman, a longtime friend of TKR, decided to accept HW members.

Put's TKR in a tricky situation.  If TKR continues with a hit, that pushes NK away and pretty much ruins that bit of friendship.  That's what I'm seeing.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I'm curious as to how you "don't know why".

It's pretty obvious.

TKR may have set up to hit HW in reply to the plotting.  HW members ran to NK.  Apeman, a longtime friend of TKR, decided to accept HW members.

Put's TKR in a tricky situation.  If TKR continues with a hit, that pushes NK away and pretty much ruins that bit of friendship.  That's what I'm seeing.

Oh I do but it's much more fun to say that! :D

I personally don't see the problem though. If the CB is so waterproof, TKR should simply ask NK to remove them. Otherwise, they should go ahead and hit since it clearly means NK thinks their CB is not waterproof and doesn't agree with their actions. It's a simple you're with us, or against us. If TKR is willing to let it go, then all his drama and CB was never waterproof to begin with from my perspective.  

Just think about it, if they have a great reason to hit, why should an alliance sheltering their enemies stop them? 

• Upvote 1