Dear TKR- A Hogwarts message

Prefonteen

9 minutes ago, Tormund Giantsbane said:

Surely a former test member can attest to TKR's level of patience ? We aren't rash people after all who attack out of sheer boredom

Just noticed the edit. You wait for them to fight for your ally and then hit? Interesting! :P 

• Upvote 1

Just now, kosmokenny said:

Woah now, Nuke Bloc didnt play that, we fought you guys fair and square right before that.

I think that conflict was limited to Arrgh mainly. I don't remember fighting with you guys personally but I think a few in TEst did. Ended up being very costly for those who did though - perhaps a lesson TKR has learnt from heh. 

3 hours ago, Partisan said:

Though their backroom movements have been quite visible due to leaks, they have thus far dodged and deflected requests for clarification while their member nations spiked their military.  The Knights Radiant's interference for their own grudges and ambitions in what was supposed to be a secluded (and fun for all) affair presents a strong contrast with their preachings for isolated small scale wars and dynamic politics.

TKR is not alone in this. Their allies, ranging from Guardian to Rose and the Commonwealth have similarly begun flexing in preparation.

The bottomline is simple: Hogwarts with its handful of nations does not posess the punching power to fight off a horde of 200/300/400 nations. Mathematically impossible, the situation presented is a papers please v2 with a flimsier CB, a more unfortunate timing and a smaller, historically less beligerent defendant.

Guardian Response.png

• Upvote 2

Just now, Tormund Giantsbane said:

You gotta try harder than that if you want to put words in my mouth. 

Try a thesaurus perhaps ?

It's a question though. It's very different from putting words in mouth. Putting words in mouth would be, "You waited for them to fight for your ally and then wanted to hit haha" without any question mark following. This is a question you can simply say no to if you wanted and honestly could! :P  

30 minutes ago, Lordship said:

Hey Partisan.

bla bla bla

Of course you don’t, which is why you were trying to garner support for your schemes and ran off when we decided to put an end to it. Apples and Pears. The context is different and so is the CB. Which, I might add, is very much waterproof.

too much talking too less action. when is TKR hitting the people of Hogwarts, wherever they may be? 

Edited by Tywin Lannister
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Trajan said:

This is so long to read, might as well be the next Harry Potter book.

Except Harry Potter actually has some action in between the long stretches of exposition, intrigue, and threats. 

Although they both are a waste of time to read. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Well, I knew of the UPN spiel ahead of time, but I've been out of town due to personal stuff  (Cancer sucks).

Cancer does suck, I hope things get better IRL.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Zaksaeling said:

Except Harry Potter actually has some action in between the long stretches of exposition, intrigue, and threats. 

Although they both are a waste of time to read. 

Who needs the books when the movies had Emma Watson in it :D;)

• Upvote 6

Roman Empire

1 minute ago, Tywin Lannister said:

Shit man, sad to hear that. Get better soon. 

Oh no, not me.  My best friend passed away.  Although it did scare me enough that when I got back, I immediately arranged health check ups just in case.  It was pretty surreal.  Less than a month and it got him, a very aggressive form.

• Upvote 6