Dear TKR- A Hogwarts message

Prefonteen

1 minute ago, Justin076 said:

Yeah they got balls alright. Balls so big that when someone came knocking to respond to their shenanigans and plotting they ran off to hide in the nuke bloc. 

Biggest !@#$ing balls I’ve ever seen. 

The other side though, has balls. Real balls! So, this other side with the big balls will hit HW even though they are hiding. Right?

If not, I don't see any problem with both sides hiding from what they are afraid of.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Yeah they got balls alright. Balls so big that when someone came knocking to respond to their shenanigans and plotting they ran off to hide in the nuke bloc. 

Biggest !@#$ing balls I’ve ever seen. 

TKR on the other hand has huge balls. Wrapped in paper and always calling in their allies to dogpile their enemies. Would like to see how long TKR would last if they went paperless. :)

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 6

It takes a lot of guts to be willing to anger 2 separate spheres, and spark a global war. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they didn't succeed. But saying it didn't take guts is just being dishonest.

I've utilized shifting ns to avoid subsequent damage in another world. I cannot fault others for using the same strategy. Yes, it angers people, but it also conserves strength which can be better used in other situations.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Spectral said:

It takes a lot of guts to be willing to anger 2 separate spheres, and spark a global war. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they didn't succeed. But saying it didn't take guts is just being dishonest.

I've utilized shifting ns to avoid subsequent damage in another world. I cannot fault others for using the same strategy. Yes, it angers people, but it also conserves strength which can be better used in other situations.

3 minutes ago, James II said:

I don't really think you have room to talk about the unfairness of 'lop sided wars.'

I remember when you dog piled Alpha because we didn't let you pull our strings!

As for the logic of blaming TKR, I don't see it.

*Plots to roll a Rose Ally*
*Gets leaked by co-conspirator*
*Rose builds coalition to retaliate*
*Blames it on TKR*

I said very little about "unfairness". I did say I was not planning on providing that satisfaction, and it seems that at least that has worked. Read, james :(

In terms of stringg.. let's not make this a Partisan-Alpha conversation. I think we both know there's a *lot* more to that story.

Timeline's irrelevant: TKR pops up all over my radar. TKR is addressed.  Maybe it's because my radar is off. Maybe it's because TKR has the subtlety of a sledgehammer. Either way!

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

4 minutes ago, James II said:

I don't really think you have room to talk about the unfairness of 'lop sided wars.'

I remember when you dog piled Alpha because we didn't let you pull our strings!

As for the logic of blaming TKR, I don't see it.

*Plots to roll a Rose Ally*
*Gets leaked by co-conspirator*
*Rose builds coalition to retaliate*
*Blames it on TKR*

Since we're dishing, the plans were actually leaked by Cracov inadvertently.  He told hidude45454 (who didn't even play the game at the time) who for some bizarre reason leaked it to TKR.

Loose lips sink wars, bad Cracov

• Upvote 4
tvPWtuA.gif

2 minutes ago, Ogaden said:

Since we're dishing, the plans were actually leaked by Cracov inadvertently.  He told hidude45454 (who didn't even play the game at the time) who for some bizarre reason leaked it to TKR.

Fairly certain hidude moved it due to some type of grudge or dislike for us.

Ah well. Opportunity for excitement get lost that way.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

1 hour ago, Partisan said:

Aren't you a little salty that your opportunity to bandwagon along into a lobsided war was taken away from you.

Ahh the classic "you're salty" defense. I would expect better out of an FA genius like yourself. 

But as a response, TCW had no plans to be involved in any offensive action against Hogwarts. Might wanna get your facts straight before coming on here blabbering, but I guess it's far too late for that... 

• Upvote 2

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

3 minutes ago, Ogaden said:

There were wayyyyy more leaks than that. :P

People had the nerve to throw in Nuke Blocs name too.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Just now, Justin076 said:

Ahh the classic "you're salty" defense. I would expect better out of an FA genius like yourself. 

But as a response, TCW had no plans to be involved in any offensive action against Hogwarts. Might wanna get your facts straight before coming on here blabbering, but I guess it's far too late for that... 

I mean, you do seem salty. So something is up ;).

So TCW's flexing at the heel of its allies was merely a morning excercise then?

os9LcJK.gif

4 minutes ago, Ogaden said:

Just now, Partisan said:

Fairly certain hidude moved it due to some type of grudge or dislike for us.

Ah well. Opportunity for excitement get lost that way.

Hah, and then he comes with his speeches on how he loves war and wants the world to fight. Hypocrisy just never seems to end with that guy. Embarrassed that he was a part of TEst once. 

• Upvote 1

I mean, you do seem salty. So something is up ;).

So TCW's flexing at the heel of its allies was merely a morning excercise then?

You disband, send all your member's to nuke bloc, then make a long post ranting about "TKR's ambition to roll you" over you plotting to ignite a global war. But I'm the salty one, ok, this isn't an argument I'm going to win, so I'll stop now. 

I already told you, TCW has good econ, thats the spike. :)

Nah, more serious here. TCW is here to have fun, enjoy the game with friends and of course help our allies whenever they call us in. We've never had any ambitions in this game, to roll alliances, to start new spheres or whatever other crap alliances are expected of. Our only ambition was to stand by our allies whenever they call us in. News came of a certain alliance plotting, things were said, done and in the end we decided to militarize in case we needed to defend our allies. Defending our allies is all we have ever done and will likely ever do :) 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

You disband, send all your member's to nuke bloc, then make a long post ranting about "TKR's ambition to roll you" over you plotting to ignite a global war. But I'm the salty one, ok, this isn't an argument I'm going to win, so I'll stop now. 

Hogwarts still exists. Our members are merely on a field trip. Not sure what you are trying to say here.

I already told you, TCW has good econ, thats the spike. :)

Nah, more serious here. TCW is here to have fun, enjoy the game with friends and of course help our allies whenever they call us in. We've never had any ambitions in this game, to roll alliances, to start new spheres or whatever other crap alliances are expected of. Our only ambition was to stand by our allies whenever they call us in. News came of a certain alliance plotting, things were said, done and in the end we decided to militarize in case we needed to defend our allies. Defending our allies is all we have ever done and will likely ever do :) 

If it works for you, great for you. In my opinion, that mindset is exactly what we need less of.

c'est la vie.

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

That's a problem though. Most alliances are like this. No ambition at all. Being the sidekick seems ok for most of them.

If alliances have no ambitions, that their decision? It's a game after all and we as independent nations and independent alliances can decide how we want to play it. All alliances are different. TCW for instance, enjoys playing the game together as friends and standing by our allies whenever they call us in. Arrgh, enjoys raiding peoples in-actives and getting rich. Hogwarts, enjoys scheming, plotting, starting and spreading rumors and conspiring against spheres or to start global wars. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hogwarts still exists. Our members are merely on a field trip. Not sure what you are trying to say here.

If it works for you, great for you. In my opinion, that mindset is exactly what we need less of.

c'est la vie.

Hey, I respect your opinion. Everyone seems to have different opinions and answers to how the game "should" be played. But I think we should play it however we want, when we change to satisfy other people, who think they know how the game should be played, then the game gets shitty. 

Also I'll refer you to my response to Rippper. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Justin076 said:

If alliances have no ambitions, that their decision? It's a game after all and we as independent nations and independent alliances can decide how we want to play it. All alliances are different. TCW for instance, enjoys playing the game together as friends and standing by our allies whenever they call us in. Arrgh, enjoys raiding peoples in-actives and getting rich. Hogwarts, enjoys scheming, plotting, starting and spreading rumors and conspiring against spheres or to start global wars. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hey, I respect your opinion. Everyone seems to have different opinions and answers to how the game "should" be played. But I think we should play it however we want, when we change to satisfy other people, who think they know how the game should be played, then the game gets shitty. 

Also I'll refer you to my response to Rippper. 

Hahaha I think it's more that Hogwarts has no option but to involve your spheres into whatever plans we make due to the mere size and influence of said spheres. It is quite simple impossible for us to do much at our level without running into some of you.

Which is ...fine, I guess. But don't be surprised when we don't feel like sitting back waiting until one of you decides its time to flex after 9 months of waiting ;).

os9LcJK.gif