lolwut

I keep seeing suggestions like bring back color stock, "buff this to promote war," and "make war less destructive so we fight more" yet while you ask Alex/Sheepy to promote war, you guys go ahead and form model UN councils and try as hard as possible to tie up the treaty web.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Edwardidk said:

> implying modern day UN stops conflicts ayyy xD

In places that matter, yes.

All the irrelevant countries are the 3rd world and are basically open pvp battlegrounds. 

10 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

I keep seeing suggestions like bring back color stock, "buff this to promote war," and "make war less destructive so we fight more" yet while you ask Alex/Sheepy to promote war, you guys go ahead and form model UN councils and try as hard as possible to tie up the treaty web.

OWLS is just a discord server don't let Thalmor fool you with his fancy words.

XLL3z4T.gif

7 hours ago, Ripper said:

To be fair, the topics discussed on the summit were focused on ways to promote wars, not to solidify peace.

Have you seen the CBs for the past wars?

All a war takes is sending an FA guy or leader "git gud" and ordering someone to do one small rogue hit then letting it escalate. Alternatively, spy attacks, constant OWF salt and call outs, or mobilizing your alliance after an intense flamewar is enough.

1 minute ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

Have you seen the CBs for the past wars?

All a war takes is sending an FA guy or leader "git gud" and ordering someone to do one small rogue hit then letting it escalate. Alternatively, spy attacks, constant OWF salt and call outs, or mobilizing your alliance after an intense flamewar is enough.

Ok, let me rephrase: "ways to have 1vs1 wars between alliances without getting a global war"

8 hours ago, Holton said:

It seems like once TEst got smashed, the world decided that paper-collecting FA had been vindicated.

We now see the results of people being reactionary. The treaty web has never been more of a mess.

And yet we have more paperless alliances now than at the height of TEst's power.

gkt70Td.png

20 hours ago, hadesflames said:

And yet we have more paperless alliances now than at the height of TEst's power.

TEst was actually competent and ballsy. The majority nowadays are just community circlejerks that don't want to pay taxes or think they're so tight knit and hyper active that they deserve their own alliance.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

TEst was actually competent and ballsy. The majority nowadays are just community circlejerks that don't want to pay taxes or think they're so tight knit and hyper active that they deserve their own alliance.

Hey man, we all pay taxes in HBE. All of the taxes in fact.

gkt70Td.png