Operation protection ethnique

12,800 Laurentian Troops, armored regiments, armored vehicles, helicopters, and the elite Swiss light infantry shock battalion and Swiss Army Ranger Regiment deployed into Switzerland. Their main objectives were to capture Geneva, Bern, and Zurich. All 3 locations were of the Laurentian ethnic branch. The cantons would also be placed under German Protection, air units were placed on the border in the event the Reubens attempted to interfere with the Laurentian Operations, or enslave more of the Frankish Ethnic People. 

(A proper RP post will come up) 

Inside the Laurentian National Security Council Meeting

Madame President you are needed in the command center…

As we walked into the Presidential Emergency Operation Center my mind was buzzing, was it terrorism? Did another FRA attack happen? Did we lose contact with Goa? Inside the dark room, The PEOC, flicked with screens surveying the political map of known troop movements and laurentian UAV drones presenting live imagery in various theaters of conflict. The room was bustling with officers and analysts trying to develop strategies always evolving. They all stood silent and at attention. 

“Please, remain seated, I told them with concern as I watched the big screen. General, what is the current situation?” 

“Madame President, with the recent fall of the central Rekvistan government, an ethnic conflict between the Franks in Switzerland and Eslova has begun. We believe the Eslova are being armed by the Ruben Government. If we are correct, our reports conclude 450 Franks have been killed, another 3,000 are in the direct path of the Eslova Militia as we speak. We urge an immediate Military strike against the Eslova and an intervention to safeguard the Frankish cities of Zurich, Geneva, and Bern. If we wait any longer, more lives could be at stake.”

“Thank you General.” I surveyed the tactical screen, we could see small towns and mass graves being burnt. All traces of the Eslova committing these crimes would be wiped off the map. “Generals, I want the first planes we can scramble to bomb the hell out of the Eslova advance, deploy our rapid response teams. We will protect our kin… and General, if the Rueben try to interfere, you stop them then and there. I will not allow them to enslave more of our people, use whatever assets required.”

“Yes, Madame President.” They said as they saluted while I walked back to the Presidential Office. 

For the remained of the meeting with my national security advisors, I could not take my mind off of the event in Switzerland. So easily the Eslova took arms and began to attack the Franks. I had my own doubts about this was mere luck…I was certain the the Eslova were being supported to cleanse the Franks from the face of Orbis. This could force our hand…Already spent fighting in Flanders, we would have to take from our Border Defense with Reuben, opening us to a strike from Reubenia. 

“Elisée, what are the possibilities Reuebnia strikes us while we shift troops from the border?” 

She looked puzzled, trying to figure out a response. “Madame President, we’d be certain that they could not pull a major offensive without a build up, our drones and troops have been patrolling and deploying listening posts across the border. If they plan to attack us, we’d know” 

“Okay Elisée, thank you. This crisis is Switzerland…it has been biting me, I can’t figure out how to respond, we must protect our people…but who is supporting the ethnic cleansing of our people?”

“Madame President, I think Léo and Gérôme can agree. This is no simple matter, our response will be appropriate and just, but it is indeed troubling to see that the Eslova have quickly killed thousands of Franks in Switzerland. With our luck, the First wave of troops, our Elite Swiss Ranger Regiment and Swiss Light Infantry Shock Battalion will arrive within hours, followed by the 3rd Marine Airborne Division and 82nd Parachutist Regiment.”

“Thank you, I’d like to adjourn this meeting. We shall discuss Incirlik and Goa later, but we need to focus on this as soon as possible, get me Nathanaël and Maximilien.”

They nodded before leaving. 

Prime Minister Korczak, Live Television. 

During the dawn of October Sixteenth, the people of Switzerland’s Frankish ethnic group awoke to the smell of burning bodies and sounds of death. The Eslovans, indiscriminately and cowardly killed thousands of Frankish children, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, children of god. With the Frankish community already under occupation to our north, Laurentia, Heir to Francia has launched an operation to protect our brothers and sister from certain death. While our intelligence forces work around the clock to determine who and what is funding the Eslovan, let it be clear. The harm of our people will not be tolerated. To our neighbors to the North, our eyes have always been watching. Now more than ever, we stand united to protect our people, from enemies, allies and friends alike. 

Message from the President 

There had been a sad day for our friend’s history. Thousands of innocent people killed for their heritage. We condemn this vile acts of genocide against the ethnic Franks. We shall raise our flags to half-mast to mourn for our friends. To our Novians with Frankish heritage, we shall mourn alongside you all. We ask of Laurentia to allow us to assist you to hold accountable to countries, organizations, and people who assists these monsters and to assist you in protecting your people. Our efforts shall not be in vain.

Edited by AwesomeNova
Grammatical errors
  • Upvote 1

We are disgusted by these atrocities committed against the Franks. We won't mince words; these actions are nothing short of genocide. We are willing to assist Laurentia in stopping these sickening and barbaric attacks. Our airforce is willing to unleash a surgical rain of ruin onto Eslovan military installations.

To persecute and kill in the name of race is a petty and heinous crime. In dividing one race from another, both sides are stripped of their perceived humanity. One would think that after a nuclear war, humanity would begin to unite, and acknowledge our equal status. The actions of the Eslovan military are a horrifying way to shatter that illusion. Henceforth, Reubenia places a total embargo on Eslova, and grants Right of Way to Laurentia.

• Upvote 1

Screen_Shot_2017-10-16_at_12.01.50_PM.pn

[No Fly Zone]

Ministry of Defense declared a No Fly Zone over Swiss Airspace. The declaration came into effect, allowing Laurentian Fighter Pilots the RoE of firing on suspicious targets if they do not heed warnings to leave the NFZ. International Planes have been informed and are asked to change flight plans. 

Journal of Lieutenant Rafal Thomas, 3rd Swish Ranger Company 

Our Regiment and the Battalion would be the first to arrive. The Airbase was bustling, the smell of burning fuel could be smelt as Fighters launched. I was amazed by the design of the F-20s, beautiful aircrafts. Each Dassault Rafael squadron was accompanied by at least 2 F-20s. An arrangement of Blackbeards and VTOLS assembled at our assembly point. Colonel Tóma, Commander of the Swiss Ranger Regiment and Light Infantry Shock Battalion briefed us on the situation. 

“Ladies, Gentlemen, Latest reports from DGSE and Military Intelligence gives us an accurate picture of the situation. As we speak, the Eslovan militia not engaging Franks outside of major cities are moving rapidly to Zurich. From Zurich we expect an attack on Bern before moving south to Geneva. Make no mistake, they will kill everyone in their path. Our goal is to capture Zurich and hold the city as the 3e PRIMa and 8e PRIMa deploy into Bern and Geneva. With our luck, we shall stop the advancing Eslovan. Your RoE are to engage and all armed hostiles. Command has made it clear, any non-uniformed Laurentian or designated allied Frankish troops are considered hostile, engage at discretion. Remember, we are there to save the lives of Franks, not destroy their world. Limit explosive ordnance, and call in airstrikes only if needed. We shall establish defensive lines at Points Alpha, Point Charlie, and Point Foxtrot. 1st and 2nd Ranger Company will form the exterior wall between Bravo and Echo. 3rd and 4th Company will hold the line inside the towns of Valevoksa and Townshead. The Light Infantry Battalion will take the Strikers and VBLs and head to Bern, Eslovan militias are reportedly attacking frankish communities across the sector, so engage when needed and direct the civvies to  Bern. I am attaching the 22nd Logistical Regiment to support you. Dismissed”

We saluted the colonel before briefing our units. I informed my company we would hold the line in Valevoksa, the towns just north were already under attack and UAV imagery showed us the devastation. 

Captain Edward Falcon Eye Martin F-20 Imperial, Bern 

We moved quickly from our airbase. Our flight plan would take us over Bern and Geneva, where the unprotected cities were in direct threat of Eslovan militants. As we flew, we could see villages burning and heard civilians desperate for help calling on radios to anyone listening. Laurentian Intelligence Officers on the ground and inside the DGSE operating base in North West Laurentia directed civilians to Geneva and close cites where Laurentian troops were preparing to land. Our CO told us that our objectives were Eslovan planes and helicopters which were currently refueling. 

We could see an airbase in the distance, as we approached aa fire and heat missiles flew at us, we broke off, allowing the Dassaults to head to their targets. An array of explosions rocked the  wakening sky. On coordinates we began to strafe and bomb armored and infantry positions to support the Swiss Army. The Swiss Army and Air Force had taken heavy losses since the onset of the conflict, with Eslovan soldiers attacking and hijakcing various equipment and barracks, the Swiss Army was already in a dire state. 

Between Zurich and the Eslovan Salvation Alliance stood only 5,000 Swiss Troops, to the south only 300 Swiss Soldiers stood between the Eslovan Liberty Attack Force. Our hopes were to soften and delay the Eslovan militias to allow our troops an opening. 

7:00 AM, October 16th

Government Meeting Congress of Laurentian Parliament Joint Session of Parliament, Paris

We can report that at least 7,902 Civilians, mostly Frankish were killed, the Laurentian Intervention has routed the Eslovan Salvation Army in the North and the Liberty Attack Force in the South. Our defensive lines in all 3 major cities have allowed our troops from the 6th Marine Infantry Division to push eastwards. Our goal is to capture all of Western Switzelrnad, the major Frankish portion before moving east and destroying the Eslovan strongholds. Our airforce has pummeled the city of Tachanka, and Fuzila. At least 65% of the Eslovan Salavation Army’s Aerial capabilities have been destroyed or damaged beyond repair, another 5% have been damaged. 

Thank you Joint Chiefs, we shall…(Lights go out and silence erupts)