1 vs 1

Micchan

Name one alliance than can beat 1 vs 1 TKR right now (fair 1 vs 1 = both with the same % of militarization)

Protip: you can't

I'm not trying to start a war and get us out of this perennial boredom, I SWEAR!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

How do you define 'beat' though? Nuclear Knights could probably deal enough infra damage to make a 'victory' pretty rough for TKR.

I would also be curious to see how effective NPO or BK would be in such a scenario.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Victory is defined by the goals set.

Clarify the definition of "beat". Does militarization include all forms of weaponry including nukes? 

Thalmor beat me to it.

Edited by Apeman

18 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

How do you define 'beat' though? Nuclear Knights could probably deal enough infra damage to make a 'victory' pretty rough for TKR.

I would also be curious to see how effective NPO or BK would be in such a scenario.

17 minutes ago, Apeman said:

Victory is defined by the goals set.

Clarify the definition of "beat". Does militarization include all forms of weaponry including nukes? 

Thalmor beat me to it.

Set the goal you like the most

For example 4 weeks war, at the end the alliance with more nations still alive wins, to kill a nation you have to beige them or destroy X amount of infra, nations have to start at least X offensive wars before the end

On 10/14/2017 at 3:19 AM, Micchan said:

I'm not trying to start a war and get us out of this perennial boredom, I SWEAR!!!

I can understand you want war Micchan, but you cannot expect TKR always being the "victim" and others always being the "bad guys" that make you go to war to defend yourselves and your allies.

Consider being honest with your true feelings and starting a war on your own, for once.
CB? This is a war game and war is fun.

Edited by Ripper
  • Upvote 1

I'd say NPO can pull it off tiering-wise, provided a level playing field on militarization, offensive etc.

Even if NPO loses the initial bout at their top ranges, they just drop down into a swarm right below TKR's core. You can't effectively beat all of, and even if you do, damage taken on NPO's side would monetarily be lower due to builds.

An interesting tactic for NPO to employ on your big boys would be to equip low-cost nations with nukes and send them on suicide updeclare missions. The infra burned up top would allow for very efficient damage ratios.

os9LcJK.gif

7 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

Cornerstone

They lost their best fighter last war

59 minutes ago, hidude45454 said:

How about TKR splits in two and has a civil war.

I dare you.

That would be fun, I want to kill Woot

I am planning a coup

56 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I can understand you want war Micchan, but you cannot expect TKR always being the "victim" and others always being the "bad guys" that make you go to war defend yourselves and your allies.

Consider being honest with your true feelings and starting a war on your own, for once.
CB? This is a war game and war is fun.

I say that every day but nothing happens ;_;

But since I'm the least informed of the whole alliance maybe there's a plan for a war tonight and I didn't know, I always find things after they happen

4 hours ago, Micchan said:

They lost their best fighter last war

NPO/BK drop out and lets CS take on TKR:

Forum fighters :)

• Upvote 1

aA9XUQZ.png