Sketchy

Bring back color stocks

12 posts in this topic

+1 

If anything, it will give people more motive to split up instead of staying in two spheres.

This! 

Having alliances to try to take over colours could give better DoW's (and more of them as well).

24 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Explain this for young players like me

DEIC being the masters of Orange

Colour stock thingies were fun if I recall. Definitely wouldn't mind having them back and replacing treasures.

It could stack with treasures pretty nicely if they got a little work.

On 10/13/2017 at 7:44 PM, durmij said:

It could stack with treasures pretty nicely if they got a little work.

Make it conditional

You only get max benefit from treasures or alliance treasure bonuses if you have color stock above a certain percentage.

Could we return to not having alliance taxes as possible? We could just do the older way with each member submitting screenshots of their resources and then receiving a message back with the total owed for tax purposes.

On 10/15/2017 at 4:20 AM, ComradeMilton said:

Could we return to not having alliance taxes as possible? We could just do the older way with each member submitting screenshots of their resources and then receiving a message back with the total owed for tax purposes.

+1 downdoot

i dunno, that sounds like a lot of work and I’m sure players and leaders alike wouldn’t really like that. That can be done anyway, if your alliance leaders were willing they could set 0/0 tax and do that, but I don’t think taxation as a whole should be removed

plus there’s a lot of problems that go with that, sure some people would want it for like “it’d be nice to go back to the old ways” or just preference, but think about some small alliance, with like 4 members

and 2 are inactive, and the other doesn’t have discord, slack or any means of communication to the leader (cause image sending is broken)

would that mean that leader would get no taxes to help grow, if it’s up to the people to send their resources

on the other hand, think about an ENORMOUS alliance, 100+ people. I think the leaders of those would rather have taxes then tracking down 100 people and finding a way for them to send their resources, then calculating the taxes

i just remembered about the control panel thing so nvm on the first one, well actually maybe not, because an inactive wouldn’t be able to send resources in, so that point still stands, and I don’t see many people being willing to calculate their taxes by hand

sorry for typing so much omg xD

nobody’s gonna read this probably but w/e

It was just a joke. We do have an alliance of that size, though.

On 10/15/2017 at 4:20 AM, ComradeMilton said:

In EoS, we actually got the average income based on the player's city and trades, so we knew how much they had. No tax evasion allowed! :P