Peace mission initiated- Hogwarts missive.

Prefonteen

17 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Well, half alliance left when Hogwarts started the wars so the score drop is less

Uh, if people flee the alliance, that's still a loss of score. In fact it's so much worse.

21 minutes ago, Tywin Lannister said:

Careful there, you don't want to smell the infra of the whales in your alliance, do you now?! 

Wouldn't be surprised if he did, he be jelly of me.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

6 hours ago, Holton said:

I guess, even while paperless, we can't expect a war to go unanswered by counters.

No one can do anything interesting because the rest of the world wants to jump in and intervene.

You're telling me people were gonna make back door deals without formal paper? No shit! :v

Anyone who honestly expected personalities to change and friendships to burn just because of the new "paperless" fad should be slapped upside the head with a shoe.

6 hours ago, Holton said:

I guess, even while paperless, we can't expect a war to go unanswered by counters.

No one can do anything interesting because the rest of the world wants to jump in and intervene.

I'm confused, do you expect players NOT to take the easy way out? The vast majority of players will take the actions that are most likely to lead to victory. You can't even really blame them for it.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

7 hours ago, Felkey said:

You're telling me people were gonna make back door deals without formal paper? No shit! :v

Anyone who honestly expected personalities to change and friendships to burn just because of the new "paperless" fad should be slapped upside the head with a shoe.

I do find this interesting considering this is what TKR wants to do and even TKR's ally say it is a terrible idea.

14 hours ago, Holton said:

Apparently paperless means no allies. Who knew?

• Upvote 1

gkt70Td.png

9 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I'm confused, do you expect players NOT to take the easy way out? The vast majority of players will take the actions that are most likely to lead to victory. You can't even really blame them for it.

To be fair, this is a competitive game.

If people wanted to take the easy way out, they would do something else without competition.

11 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

To be fair, this is a competitive game.

If people wanted to take the easy way out, they would do something else without competition.

That's not the easy path to victory, that's the path of no resistance, and results in being a normie. That's not a victory condition at all <_<

Doing something easy has nothing to do with victory.

If anything, that's the problem the game has right now.  Without wars, there are no victories to be had.  People might as well not be playing the game.