Trump isn't a !@#$ing moron

Caecus

3 minutes ago, Caecus said:

Ok, so you are saying that polling data is useless, so we throw it all out. We are still back at counting votes here. lol. You don't have a case here. 

Oh please. Don't get all offended when you don't have anything to back yourself up anymore. After all that bark, I still don't see evidence of Trump's genius or basic competence and plenty to the contrary! Do you even have anything to justify Trump's position? Assuming we share the same reality and acknowledge facts, you don't. Even Republicans think he's just a child who needs adult supervision in the White House.  It looks like you've just given up and, similar to Trump himself, are back to using the one time you got something right to nullify the fact that you've been wrong all other times. Again, I'm not saying you are stupid (though I am saying you are wrong). I know for a fact you are ahead of the curve compared to Lightning. I'm just saying that people who have to shout into the void about how intelligent or smart they are often tend to be very insecure about their intelligence or whatever they are shouting about. 

You can't do that. You are the one who makes a big deal out of it and now you say that I'm correct and it doesn't matter? Okay, I was correct all along. Nice. 

Utter nonsense. You make all these things up and ask me to prove things I never said. Like how you challenged me to defend Trump as classy when I had in fact said already that he wasn't classy. Challenge me on things I've said, not whatever you decide to concoct out of thin air. 

Of course it is correct that some people are like that, however as ever, #NotAll. What I've been seeing is a group who used to mock people who went along with the likes of Alex Jones becoming exactly like that, believing Alex Jones level stuff. I've seen so called smart people in their hatred rage about nonsense when the real issues, that Trump is messing up on he is being allowed to get away on (sure, he is attacked on it too but by comparison it is small and drowned out by all the nonsense), even more for the Republican party itself, whose neo-con wing is being championed as being good upstanding moral people for hating Trump which is a joke. In essence all I've been doing is telling you guys to snap out of it already and none of you want to seem to wake up from your delusions. 

Just now, Rozalia said:

You can't do that. You are the one who makes a big deal out of it and now you say that I'm correct and it doesn't matter? Okay, I was correct all along. Nice. 

Utter nonsense. You make all these things up and ask me to prove things I never said. Like how you challenged me to defend Trump as classy when I had in fact said already that he wasn't classy. Challenge me on things I've said, not whatever you decide to concoct out of thin air. 

Of course it is correct that some people are like that, however as ever, #NotAll. What I've been seeing is a group who used to mock people who went along with the likes of Alex Jones becoming exactly like that, believing Alex Jones level stuff. I've seen so called smart people in their hatred rage about nonsense when the real issues, that Trump is messing up on he is being allowed to get away on (sure, he is attacked on it too but by comparison it is small and drowned out by all the nonsense), even more for the Republican party itself, whose neo-con wing is being championed as being good upstanding moral people for hating Trump which is a joke. In essence all I've been doing is telling you guys to snap out of it already and none of you want to seem to wake up from your delusions. 

Translation: X + 3 million > X. Hillary would have been a better president in the mind of the vast majority of Americans. 

So you admit Trump is not competent? Because that's what I thought you were defending. If you think Trump is a dumbshit who doesn't know what he's doing, I don't even know why we are having this conversation. You think me saying that Trump is incompetent and stupid is somehow related to me hating him, as if those two things are inherently mutually exclusive, and then not present anything that shows he's not an incompetent "!@#$ing moron." lol, sometimes I wonder if you know what you are even debating after a couple back-and-forths. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Just now, Caecus said:

Translation: X + 3 million > X. Hillary would have been a better president in the mind of the vast majority of Americans. 

So you admit Trump is not competent? Because that's what I thought you were defending. If you think Trump is a dumbshit who doesn't know what he's doing, I don't even know why we are having this conversation. You think me saying that Trump is incompetent and stupid is somehow related to me hating him, as if those two things are inherently mutually exclusive, and then not present anything that shows he's not an incompetent "!@#$ing moron." lol, sometimes I wonder if you know what you are even debating after a couple back-and-forths. 

First you're the guy who always attacks the people and says they're stupid and such, so odd to now be saying that. Second I was talking who is most hated. That very much is Clinton going by the stuff you love to use to attack Trump. Clinton ran up the numbers in California, and you know... just seeing the sheer hatred the progressive wing has for her. For all the extra votes from people of some say dubious citizenship Clinton got they ultimately counted for absolutely zero due to how the American system works. Remain ran the numbers up in London too, but at least Remain's extra votes gained counted for something even if it was stupid as they should have campaigned stronger in areas that were for Brexit and not in their bubble where most people were for Remain. Hehehe, though to be fair some did try and got scared off on when people on the street would call them a traitor. Not strong of will these people. As if Remain is completely soulless and so they don't have much of a heart when confronted as a result... ummm... 

As I said. You claim I have X position and then ask me to defend it. Then when I don't you claim I have lost because I didn't accept what you attributed to me. I have commented on many Trump moves. I will at times say they are smart if he is doing them purposely, but with Trump it is hard to know if done purposely or by chance. Playing the fool is a valid tactic after all and men all over have and do it. Boris over here for example loves playing the loudmouth fool because he knows it endears him to most people and hides the fact he is a cold heartless Tory when you get down to it. 

1 minute ago, Rozalia said:

First you're the guy who always attacks the people and says they're stupid and such, so odd to now be saying that. Second I was talking who is most hated. That very much is Clinton going by the stuff you love to use to attack Trump. Clinton ran up the numbers in California, and you know... just seeing the sheer hatred the progressive wing has for her. For all the extra votes from people of some say dubious citizenship Clinton got they ultimately counted for absolutely zero due to how the American system works. Remain ran the numbers up in London too, but at least Remain's extra votes gained counted for something even if it was stupid as they should have campaigned stronger in areas that were for Brexit and not in their bubble where most people were for Remain. Hehehe, though to be fair some did try and got scared off on when people on the street would call them a traitor. Not strong of will these people. As if Remain is completely soulless and so they don't have much of a heart when confronted as a result... ummm... 

As I said. You claim I have X position and then ask me to defend it. Then when I don't you claim I have lost because I didn't accept what you attributed to me. I have commented on many Trump moves. I will at times say they are smart if he is doing them purposely, but with Trump it is hard to know if done purposely or by chance. Playing the fool is a valid tactic after all and men all over have and do it. Boris over here for example loves playing the loudmouth fool because he knows it endears him to most people and hides the fact he is a cold heartless Tory when you get down to it. 

So people in California aren't counted as American citizens? Is that what you are saying? That's literally what everyone says about the fraction of the US's GDP, population, and industrial growth that comes from the fly-over country of the Mid West. It's ironic that your east coast progressive arrogance is showing through. X + 3 Million > X. Sorry, you can't argue against basic math. 

Blah Blah. Is there anything in these two paragraphs that presents evidence of Trump's competence or an admission of Trump's incompetence? I claim you have position X because you've been defending position X. And position X is Trump is competent. Where the !@#$ ur evidence? I don't know. I don't see it in the two giant paragraphs above that says absolutely nothing. So I assume you think Trump is incompetent, otherwise you wouldn't be defending position X. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

50 minutes ago, Caecus said:

So people in California aren't counted as American citizens? Is that what you are saying? That's literally what everyone says about the fraction of the US's GDP, population, and industrial growth that comes from the fly-over country of the Mid West. It's ironic that your east coast progressive arrogance is showing through. X + 3 Million > X. Sorry, you can't argue against basic math. 

Blah Blah. Is there anything in these two paragraphs that presents evidence of Trump's competence or an admission of Trump's incompetence? I claim you have position X because you've been defending position X. And position X is Trump is competent. Where the !@#$ ur evidence? I don't know. I don't see it in the two giant paragraphs above that says absolutely nothing. So I assume you think Trump is incompetent, otherwise you wouldn't be defending position X. 

? You know that those people they talk of dubious citizenship are the illegals and such. Oh and yes, due to the American system those extra votes she ran up in those areas were completely and utterly worthless. If you don't like it then you can always campaign to change it, however people are more concerned with promoting conspiracies then actually doing something that might actually matter at some point. 

You say that Trump is incompetent and I believe him competent. I don't get into it. So you think that means I must think he is incompetent. You're a mess. I've often talked of you guys getting played and if Trump is doing it wilfully then indeed, he is smart to do so. If not and it just so happens then well, being played by a fool... just what does that make you guys? If I had to give a response, not on any specific thing but on him as a whole I would have to say that yes, he is competent. Be it his own intelligence or him listening to others he got out the message that people in the west have increasingly clamoured for. He travelled to the correct states and said the correct things to get them to vote for him while his opponent Clinton, an incompetent, ran events in California to run up the tally there which as I've told you and you should know, was completely pointless. To his supporters he acted the babyface who was the all American hero who was going to defeat those nasty foreigners and traitors, and to his opponents he heeled it up which his supporters and Independents loved for at the end of the day they despise Clinton by the large. Be it in ignorance or with intelligence he used his bulletproof status to say what no-one else has ever been able to and people loved him for it. 

In short, a man like that, who wins after having so much stacked against him, labelled a Nazi/White Supremacist/so on constantly, and so forth... is either supremely lucky or he knows what he is doing to some degree. Though perhaps you're right. Most would be afraid to be put into a position where the MSM would be bombarding them constantly as a racist and all the rest, such things have ruined lives very quickly all across the west. Perhaps he was so stupid that he could not understand such fear. In the end though the result is the same. Were I you I'd rather have lost to a smart man then a stupid one. Running Trump down. Running me down. Your words have no effect on us. All they do is ultimately make you look bad as you are defeated by said so called stupid people. 

1 hour ago, Rozalia said:

? You know that those people they talk of dubious citizenship are the illegals and such. Oh and yes, due to the American system those extra votes she ran up in those areas were completely and utterly worthless. If you don't like it then you can always campaign to change it, however people are more concerned with promoting conspiracies then actually doing something that might actually matter at some point. 

You say that Trump is incompetent and I believe him competent. I don't get into it. So you think that means I must think he is incompetent. You're a mess. I've often talked of you guys getting played and if Trump is doing it wilfully then indeed, he is smart to do so. If not and it just so happens then well, being played by a fool... just what does that make you guys? If I had to give a response, not on any specific thing but on him as a whole I would have to say that yes, he is competent. Be it his own intelligence or him listening to others he got out the message that people in the west have increasingly clamoured for. He travelled to the correct states and said the correct things to get them to vote for him while his opponent Clinton, an incompetent, ran events in California to run up the tally there which as I've told you and you should know, was completely pointless. To his supporters he acted the babyface who was the all American hero who was going to defeat those nasty foreigners and traitors, and to his opponents he heeled it up which his supporters and Independents loved for at the end of the day they despise Clinton by the large. Be it in ignorance or with intelligence he used his bulletproof status to say what no-one else has ever been able to and people loved him for it. 

In short, a man like that, who wins after having so much stacked against him, labelled a Nazi/White Supremacist/so on constantly, and so forth... is either supremely lucky or he knows what he is doing to some degree. Though perhaps you're right. Most would be afraid to be put into a position where the MSM would be bombarding them constantly as a racist and all the rest, such things have ruined lives very quickly all across the west. Perhaps he was so stupid that he could not understand such fear. In the end though the result is the same. Were I you I'd rather have lost to a smart man then a stupid one. Running Trump down. Running me down. Your words have no effect on us. All they do is ultimately make you look bad as you are defeated by said so called stupid people. 

"They?" Who is "They?" I seem to recall only Trump (a notorious lying sack of shit, even you admitted that) saying those votes were by illegal immigrants, with not a !@#$ing shred of evidence to back it up. Even if those votes didn't help Hillary win the election, you nonetheless have to admit, 3 million extra people thought Hillary was going to be a better president than Trump. Basic !@#$ing math. 

"I don't get into it" is a great euphemism for "I don't have a single shred of evidence to point out something so disconnected from reality it makes me look like a '!@#$ing moron.'" Here's my case: Trump hasn't passed anything. He's stumbling into a geopolitical crisis in Asia, attacking critical members of his own party that would help him with any legislative agenda, punts any major decision making to Congress (DACA, Iran, Who's his daddy, etc.), turns a tactical mistake in a foreign country into a week-long shitfest where he insults the widow of American soldiers. 

Notice that I didn't put an "and" anywhere along that list. That's because I could keep going for !@#$ing days, but I think that's well enough documentation to suggest Trump is incompetent. Your pathetic excuse is that Trump campaigns well. Sure, I'll admit that. I would argue that key decision-making was more on his advisers and that he had a lot of help from the MSM and Russia, but I'll admit he does an interesting bit at rallies. W/e. Campaigning is not the same as governing, otherwise Congress would have an approval rating much higher than its sad state now. Trump's only achievement is that he can do a good standup show. If you think that is competence, you must be unemployed. That would explain why you are so bitter about Europeans having jobs in the UK. 

15 hours ago, Caecus said:

"They?" Who is "They?" I seem to recall only Trump (a notorious lying sack of shit, even you admitted that) saying those votes were by illegal immigrants, with not a !@#$ing shred of evidence to back it up. Even if those votes didn't help Hillary win the election, you nonetheless have to admit, 3 million extra people thought Hillary was going to be a better president than Trump. Basic !@#$ing math. 

"I don't get into it" is a great euphemism for "I don't have a single shred of evidence to point out something so disconnected from reality it makes me look like a '!@#$ing moron.'" Here's my case: Trump hasn't passed anything. He's stumbling into a geopolitical crisis in Asia, attacking critical members of his own party that would help him with any legislative agenda, punts any major decision making to Congress (DACA, Iran, Who's his daddy, etc.), turns a tactical mistake in a foreign country into a week-long shitfest where he insults the widow of American soldiers. 

Notice that I didn't put an "and" anywhere along that list. That's because I could keep going for !@#$ing days, but I think that's well enough documentation to suggest Trump is incompetent. Your pathetic excuse is that Trump campaigns well. Sure, I'll admit that. I would argue that key decision-making was more on his advisers and that he had a lot of help from the MSM and Russia, but I'll admit he does an interesting bit at rallies. W/e. Campaigning is not the same as governing, otherwise Congress would have an approval rating much higher than its sad state now. Trump's only achievement is that he can do a good standup show. If you think that is competence, you must be unemployed. That would explain why you are so bitter about Europeans having jobs in the UK. 

His supporters silly. As said, those votes are certainly questionable (I don't rule anything out, the Democrats are known to be very corrupt) but if even the case we both know the Democrats got them through their notorious race hustling. Votes made based on such things aren't telling of who you think is best no. 

You didn't do as I wanted so you're a moron. What? Ah yes, where treating Kim as he deserves is "stumbling". Poor Kim. McCain and the rest are opposed to him full time anyway so kowtowing to them matters for all of nothing positive, but it fires up his supporters. In fact such things has helped greatly the movement to replace such people with more Trump friendly people. Punting decisions to the hated body in Congress is bad? I'd say it is smart as it lets them take the fall and if they don't take it then well, they're be consequences for that too. Pick your poison as they call it. 

Stand up has something to do with unemployed? What? Do a lot of tramps do stand up in America? Anyway. You are aware that listening to the correct people is a sign of wisdom right? Ah yes, the help from the MSM... the 24/7 smear campaign of him as everything bad under the sun. If that is them helping then I'd hate to see what them trying to hurt him would look like. Also Russia? I'd do like many have and start shutting up about Russia as it seems that such a thing is collapsing on top of Clinton and the Democrats. 
Your attack towards me over Europe is old and as I have told you before, completely meaningless. I have told you and the other people who do these sad attacks why I rejected the EU. I needed only list 1 thing as that was enough, something you mocked which is fine but it'd be good if you remembered it and so stopped these stupid attacks. Though lets try something to see how you would feel. Lets say America and Russia got a union right now, lets say Trump really is that Russian agent. Countries are still on the map as they are of course, but the idea is that at some point America will be absorbed into Russia. You all for that comrade? Well? I can only assume you will be if you mock me for not wanting my country absorbed into the EU. A wild example to be sure, but got to be blunt as clearly at this point you will understand nothing else. 

1 hour ago, Rozalia said:

His supporters silly. As said, those votes are certainly questionable (I don't rule anything out, the Democrats are known to be very corrupt) but if even the case we both know the Democrats got them through their notorious race hustling. Votes made based on such things aren't telling of who you think is best no. 

You didn't do as I wanted so you're a moron. What? Ah yes, where treating Kim as he deserves is "stumbling". Poor Kim. McCain and the rest are opposed to him full time anyway so kowtowing to them matters for all of nothing positive, but it fires up his supporters. In fact such things has helped greatly the movement to replace such people with more Trump friendly people. Punting decisions to the hated body in Congress is bad? I'd say it is smart as it lets them take the fall and if they don't take it then well, they're be consequences for that too. Pick your poison as they call it. 

Stand up has something to do with unemployed? What? Do a lot of tramps do stand up in America? Anyway. You are aware that listening to the correct people is a sign of wisdom right? Ah yes, the help from the MSM... the 24/7 smear campaign of him as everything bad under the sun. If that is them helping then I'd hate to see what them trying to hurt him would look like. Also Russia? I'd do like many have and start shutting up about Russia as it seems that such a thing is collapsing on top of Clinton and the Democrats. 
Your attack towards me over Europe is old and as I have told you before, completely meaningless. I have told you and the other people who do these sad attacks why I rejected the EU. I needed only list 1 thing as that was enough, something you mocked which is fine but it'd be good if you remembered it and so stopped these stupid attacks. Though lets try something to see how you would feel. Lets say America and Russia got a union right now, lets say Trump really is that Russian agent. Countries are still on the map as they are of course, but the idea is that at some point America will be absorbed into Russia. You all for that comrade? Well? I can only assume you will be if you mock me for not wanting my country absorbed into the EU. A wild example to be sure, but got to be blunt as clearly at this point you will understand nothing else. 

That's some Alex Jones shit there. I find your double standard of evidence to be bullshit. Do you have any proof, or do you just talk out of your ass a lot? 

I still don't see any evidence that Trump is competent. Are you still defending Trump as competent, or can we both agree that the position is indefensible and we all think he's a "!@#$ing moron." You keep dodging the question by posting a paragraph and hoping that I don't notice. I'm not impressed. 

I declare an official Milton Card (tm) of approval and certification of accuracy as earlier mentioned by @Rozalia to @Caecus

Mostly because he's so obviously correct I think he's getting fatigued at having to correct you like eight times per post before he can even offer you more evidence.

GICjEwp.gif

On 25/10/2017 at 4:44 PM, Caecus said:

That's some Alex Jones shit there. I find your double standard of evidence to be bullshit. Do you have any proof, or do you just talk out of your ass a lot? 

I still don't see any evidence that Trump is competent. Are you still defending Trump as competent, or can we both agree that the position is indefensible and we all think he's a "!@#$ing moron." You keep dodging the question by posting a paragraph and hoping that I don't notice. I'm not impressed. 

No double standard. I said many of his supporters believe that (you said just Trump and I corrected you) and if I am honest, and I always am, I do find it dubious myself because firstly the Democrats are corrupt and secondly because the whole lets import voters thing is very much a thing. Over here they have it on record a Labour guy saying as such. Now yes, they can't vote officially but well... California is a Democrat ran place and I'm not going to automatically rule it out.

I told you that your discounting by way of "he likely just listened to people" is a sign of wisdom. The smartest people in the world can be unwise if they don't listen to others. Oddly Trump gets attacked on that from both ends. On one hand he apparently listens to nobody and thinks only what he thinks is right. On the other he doesn't think for himself and does just what people tell him. Anyway, it is hard to say how competent he is. Boris who I cite has slipped at times and shown that he plays the fool purposely. Trump is like a wrestler with a gimmick, hard to tell how much is real and how much is kayfabe. He pulled many good moves off even if many won't give him a credit for it so like I said, either he is competent enough to pull 'em off or he is supremely lucky. Of course this sort of answer is not something you like. You want a yes so you can crow about winning, or a no so you can him me with all your very prepared mocking attacks. Nah mate, the Roz is an opponent beyond such things. Such petty nonsense won't touch me.

On 25/10/2017 at 10:26 PM, ComradeMilton said:

I declare an official Milton Card (tm) of approval and certification of accuracy as earlier mentioned by @Rozalia to @Caecus

Mostly because he's so obviously correct I think he's getting fatigued at having to correct you like eight times per post before he can even offer you more evidence.

The greatest dishonour that can be given. Poor Caecus

25 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

No double standard. I said many of his supporters believe that (you said just Trump and I corrected you) and if I am honest, and I always am, I do find it dubious myself because firstly the Democrats are corrupt and secondly because the whole lets import voters thing is very much a thing. Over here they have it on record a Labour guy saying as such. Now yes, they can't vote officially but well... California is a Democrat ran place and I'm not going to automatically rule it out.

I told you that your discounting by way of "he likely just listened to people" is a sign of wisdom. The smartest people in the world can be unwise if they don't listen to others. Oddly Trump gets attacked on that from both ends. On one hand he apparently listens to nobody and thinks only what he thinks is right. On the other he doesn't think for himself and does just what people tell him. Anyway, it is hard to say how competent he is. Boris who I cite has slipped at times and shown that he plays the fool purposely. Trump is like a wrestler with a gimmick, hard to tell how much is real and how much is kayfabe. He pulled many good moves off even if many won't give him a credit for it so like I said, either he is competent enough to pull 'em off or he is supremely lucky. Of course this sort of answer is not something you like. You want a yes so you can crow about winning, or a no so you can him me with all your very prepared mocking attacks. Nah mate, the Roz is an opponent beyond such things. Such petty nonsense won't touch me.

No, that's called a double standard. When people accuse Trump of betraying the US to Russia, you demand the most direct evidence that Trump himself was involved, despite at least 3 high-ranking campaign staff and white house advisers now going to jail for that and his son/son-in-law/favorite daughter admitting to it on national television, and then call those accusations some crackpot conspiracy theory "that would make Alex Jones blush." On the other hand, California is a mostly blue state. You believe Democrats are corrupt. Therefore, 3 million illegal votes were cast. That's called a double standard, and if you don't think that's a double standard, you have no !@#$ing idea what a double standard is. 

No shit! Really? What made you come to that conclusion? The fact that there isn't any !@#$ing evidence of him being competent? You keep speculating that Trump might be playing stupid, or is warming up for something ingenious that no one has ever thought of. The problem is, if he really is such a genius, why hasn't he done anything? Why did his repeal and replace of Obamacare fail? Why hasn't he passed any major legislation in the last 9 months? Why hasn't he staffed major departments with competent, not-corrupt people? Why has he had to fire pretty much his entire White House staff, half for treason, half for incompetence and corruption? There is so much more evidence to Trump's incompetence than there is room for speculating his secret genius. 

Just now, Caecus said:

No, that's called a double standard. When people accuse Trump of betraying the US to Russia, you demand the most direct evidence that Trump himself was involved, despite at least 3 high-ranking campaign staff and white house advisers now going to jail for that and his son/son-in-law/favorite daughter admitting to it on national television, and then call those accusations some crackpot conspiracy theory "that would make Alex Jones blush." On the other hand, California is a mostly blue state. You believe Democrats are corrupt. Therefore, 3 million illegal votes were cast. That's called a double standard, and if you don't think that's a double standard, you have no !@#$ing idea what a double standard is. 

No shit! Really? What made you come to that conclusion? The fact that there isn't any !@#$ing evidence of him being competent? You keep speculating that Trump might be playing stupid, or is warming up for something ingenious that no one has ever thought of. The problem is, if he really is such a genius, why hasn't he done anything? Why did his repeal and replace of Obamacare fail? Why hasn't he passed any major legislation in the last 9 months? Why hasn't he staffed major departments with competent, not-corrupt people? Why has he had to fire pretty much his entire White House staff, half for treason, half for incompetence and corruption? There is so much more evidence to Trump's incompetence than there is room for speculating his secret genius. 

Did I say that? No, no I didn't. I said I certainly think it is dubious and also may I add I feel the pushback Democrats have against Voter ID, even free Voter ID only makes it more suspect. Careful now, they were mocking Trump for conspiracies not that long ago and then it came out he was right about the DNC & FBI being involved in the Golden Shower thing. As for requiring stricter evidence for Trump being an agent of the Neo-Soviet Union... yeah. There are varying levels of these things you see. If on the onset of the war in Syria I tell you that I believe the rebels are Islamic fanatic scum then the chance of me being right are pretty good. If I tell you the rebels in... Iceland are Islamic fanatic scum then the chance of that being the case is not as high.

Let me ask you this... do you believe those failures are failures on Trump's head for his supporters? Every time something like that fails you might crow how it hurts Trump but you guys have been saying stuff like that for a year and been wrong practically every single time. Remember when Trump surely was finished against Clinton due to X, Y, and Z. Trump largely deflects it all on to Democrats, Republicans opposed to him, so on. Democrats are as bad as ever as you should know, having met failures all over the place and having a real hard time of it. Certain Republicans opposed to Trump are failing and are as we speak having a campaign ran against them. The stupid MSM also have largely rendered their own voice useless may I add, Trump just shouts fake news and everyone not on the Democrat train nods along generally.

16 hours ago, Rozalia said:

Did I say that? No, no I didn't. I said I certainly think it is dubious and also may I add I feel the pushback Democrats have against Voter ID, even free Voter ID only makes it more suspect. Careful now, they were mocking Trump for conspiracies not that long ago and then it came out he was right about the DNC & FBI being involved in the Golden Shower thing. As for requiring stricter evidence for Trump being an agent of the Neo-Soviet Union... yeah. There are varying levels of these things you see. If on the onset of the war in Syria I tell you that I believe the rebels are Islamic fanatic scum then the chance of me being right are pretty good. If I tell you the rebels in... Iceland are Islamic fanatic scum then the chance of that being the case is not as high.

Let me ask you this... do you believe those failures are failures on Trump's head for his supporters? Every time something like that fails you might crow how it hurts Trump but you guys have been saying stuff like that for a year and been wrong practically every single time. Remember when Trump surely was finished against Clinton due to X, Y, and Z. Trump largely deflects it all on to Democrats, Republicans opposed to him, so on. Democrats are as bad as ever as you should know, having met failures all over the place and having a real hard time of it. Certain Republicans opposed to Trump are failing and are as we speak having a campaign ran against them. The stupid MSM also have largely rendered their own voice useless may I add, Trump just shouts fake news and everyone not on the Democrat train nods along generally.

On 10/25/2017 at 7:55 AM, Rozalia said:

His supporters silly. As said, those votes are certainly questionable.

And yet Trump's involvement with Russia isn't? Any reason why you would think this? Any reason why we should discount pretty much his entire campaign staff going to jail for it? Any reason why we should ignore Donald Trump's own son's confession on national tv? But no! God forbid, Democrats think that requiring a form of ID (IDs that generally people under the poverty line don't have) at the ballot box means people are going to fabricate 3 million votes. That's called a double standard. Also, I don't think you know how voting works in America. 

Why the !@#$ are we talking about his supporters? Why do we even care? This is about competence. Competence isn't a partisan issue. Competence is pretty damn objective, the same way that reality is. The only reason why you would think competence is a partisan issue is because you don't see reality objectively. I also don't see any evidence suggesting Trump is the super genius you make him out to be. 

2 hours ago, Caecus said:

And yet Trump's involvement with Russia isn't? Any reason why you would think this? Any reason why we should discount pretty much his entire campaign staff going to jail for it? Any reason why we should ignore Donald Trump's own son's confession on national tv? But no! God forbid, Democrats think that requiring a form of ID (IDs that generally people under the poverty line don't have) at the ballot box means people are going to fabricate 3 million votes. That's called a double standard. Also, I don't think you know how voting works in America. 

Why the !@#$ are we talking about his supporters? Why do we even care? This is about competence. Competence isn't a partisan issue. Competence is pretty damn objective, the same way that reality is. The only reason why you would think competence is a partisan issue is because you don't see reality objectively. I also don't see any evidence suggesting Trump is the super genius you make him out to be. 

Source on his entire campaign staff going to jail? I do hope you aren't just making wild statements. Donald Jr meeting that Russian lawyer? Something that has for a while looked like a set up by the Democrat camp? Ummm, yeah, no. Clinton and the DNC have been found colluding with Russians (naturally they used proxies but we know the links between them), and this is the more important bit, who are inside the Kremlin. I think you're confused. Do you know what "free" means? It means you don't pay for it, understand? Democrats are against even that. The whole "it costs money so it'll harm poor people" is an often used defence of their nonsense. 

??? You claim only Trump has said something/believes it. I tell you that his supporters do too. You deem that irrelevant? It proves you incorrect in what you said is what it does. 

Well if he is an idiot then you guys are really the stupidest people on the planet aren't you for constantly being humiliated and defeated by said idiot. As for competence... lets say again that he is incompetent. You and your Democrats are certainly far more incompetent for pushing race hustling nonsense, supporting globalism at a time like this, and a whole host of other things.  

2 hours ago, Rozalia said:

Source on his entire campaign staff going to jail? I do hope you aren't just making wild statements. Donald Jr meeting that Russian lawyer? Something that has for a while looked like a set up by the Democrat camp? Ummm, yeah, no. Clinton and the DNC have been found colluding with Russians (naturally they used proxies but we know the links between them), and this is the more important bit, who are inside the Kremlin. I think you're confused. Do you know what "free" means? It means you don't pay for it, understand? Democrats are against even that. The whole "it costs money so it'll harm poor people" is an often used defence of their nonsense. 

??? You claim only Trump has said something/believes it. I tell you that his supporters do too. You deem that irrelevant? It proves you incorrect in what you said is what it does. 

Well if he is an idiot then you guys are really the stupidest people on the planet aren't you for constantly being humiliated and defeated by said idiot. As for competence... lets say again that he is incompetent. You and your Democrats are certainly far more incompetent for pushing race hustling nonsense, supporting globalism at a time like this, and a whole host of other things.  

Paul manafort, Michael Flynn? You seriously need me to go find you a !@#$ing newspaper? And where the !@#$ is this Clinton and DNC colluding with Russians? I saw that the DNC/Clinton Campaign funded the dossier on Trump, but nothing on collusion with Russia. Unless you thought that was collusion with Russia. 

Need a car for a driver's license. Need to wait in line for 7 weeks to get a state ID, especially if you are in a red state where they don't give a !@#$. Need a stable address for that too. No, I'm pretty damn clear about how elections work in this country, you are the one in a foreign country who thinks he knows anything about ours. I still don't think you know anything about how elections work in this country. How about this, you walk me through a scenario where 3 million non-citizens would cast a vote, and I'll tell you how that ridiculous idea fails every time. 

There we go! Discussion closed. Trump is incompetent. That was an easy argument. You literally spent 10 posts talking out your ass and came to the same conclusion at the end of the day. It's funny, because, you know, I've been telling you this entire time you have no evidence and I was right. 

2 hours ago, Caecus said:

Need a car for a driver's license. Need to wait in line for 7 weeks to get a state ID, especially if you are in a red state where they don't give a !@#$.

No lines for voter IDs here. https://www.ncdot.gov/dmv/driver/id/#VoterID

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

3 hours ago, Caecus said:

Paul manafort, Michael Flynn? You seriously need me to go find you a !@#$ing newspaper? And where the !@#$ is this Clinton and DNC colluding with Russians? I saw that the DNC/Clinton Campaign funded the dossier on Trump, but nothing on collusion with Russia. Unless you thought that was collusion with Russia. 

Need a car for a driver's license. Need to wait in line for 7 weeks to get a state ID, especially if you are in a red state where they don't give a !@#$. Need a stable address for that too. No, I'm pretty damn clear about how elections work in this country, you are the one in a foreign country who thinks he knows anything about ours. I still don't think you know anything about how elections work in this country. How about this, you walk me through a scenario where 3 million non-citizens would cast a vote, and I'll tell you how that ridiculous idea fails every time. 

There we go! Discussion closed. Trump is incompetent. That was an easy argument. You literally spent 10 posts talking out your ass and came to the same conclusion at the end of the day. It's funny, because, you know, I've been telling you this entire time you have no evidence and I was right. 

That is "the entire campaign staff". They are also in jail right now? Those better be right or as I said, you just made an incorrect wild statement. Steele and his people were getting their info from tramps on the street in Russia. With all these sort of things involving proxies and unknown sources will likely never know the full specifics, but it seems unlikely that people inside the Kremlin weren't involved.

Ah yes, the famous defense that having to wait for something or go somewhere means you're taking someones vote away. No. If the person wishes to vote they would have the means to get the voter ID, several ways even. If they don't do it then well, that just shows they really didn't care all that much now doesn't it. 

??? For someone who posts that I need to read up, you are certainly the one who needs it. Let me highlight it for you.

6 hours ago, Rozalia said:

2 hours ago, WISD0MTREE said:

No lines for voter IDs here. https://www.ncdot.gov/dmv/driver/id/#VoterID

Oh! That's really nice. You guys actually have a program for low-income/homeless to get your fees waived. Still, I imagine most homeless people don't really have their original SS card or their original birth certificate in all those shopping carts. I also imagine that those circumstances would also apply to those people who don't file, simply because they earn too little, and thus don't have access to a verified 1099. Anywho, things are a little bit harder in Utah. 

https://dld.utah.gov/licensingid-cards/identification-card/

It also doesn't help that Utah only has like 3 DMVs scatter across some 70 miles apart. 

43 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

That is "the entire campaign staff". They are also in jail right now? Those better be right or as I said, you just made an incorrect wild statement. Steele and his people were getting their info from tramps on the street in Russia. With all these sort of things involving proxies and unknown sources will likely never know the full specifics, but it seems unlikely that people inside the Kremlin weren't involved.

Ah yes, the famous defense that having to wait for something or go somewhere means you're taking someones vote away. No. If the person wishes to vote they would have the means to get the voter ID, several ways even. If they don't do it then well, that just shows they really didn't care all that much now doesn't it. 

??? For someone who posts that I need to read up, you are certainly the one who needs it. Let me highlight it for you.

Trump's team is at the forefront of a federal investigation in which a grand jury was called. That means people are going to jail. You can try and squirm your way around my words, but you can't deny that this is a serious probe and major members of Trump's campaign team are on the chopping block. Again, my point is that there is more in the way of Trump colluding with Russia than your flimsy evidence for 3 million illegal votes. Do you know why even the Trump justice department hasn't opened up a federal investigation to go looking for 3 million illegal votes? BECAUSE THEY DON'T !@#$ing EXIST.  "But it seems unlikely that people inside the Kremlin weren't involved." That's not evidence though, only speculation. You keep presenting your crackpot theories without a shred of evidence, and then taking it as the truth. In the same way, I can only speculate that Trump betrayed the US to Russia. The only difference is, I have a lot of reasons to believe that, starting with the fact that everyone close to Trump has been subpoenaed and half of them are standing in front of a grand jury. 

"How about this, you walk me through a scenario where 3 million non-citizens would cast a vote, and I'll tell you how that ridiculous idea fails every time." Go on. Walk me through it. And I'll tell you how !@#$ing wrong you are. Unless you already know that, in which case, I don't know why you keep making yourself look silly. 

Then by all means! Present your evidence that Trump is not incompetent. Again, we are back to square one, with you talking out your ass and with no evidence to suggest Trump knows what the !@#$ he's doing. If you can't present any evidence, you can't defend your claim and you lose the argument. Should I declare myself the victor of this debate, or will you actually back up all the diarrhea that flies out of your mouth with real, solid evidence? 

3 hours ago, Caecus said:

Trump's team is at the forefront of a federal investigation in which a grand jury was called. That means people are going to jail. You can try and squirm your way around my words, but you can't deny that this is a serious probe and major members of Trump's campaign team are on the chopping block. Again, my point is that there is more in the way of Trump colluding with Russia than your flimsy evidence for 3 million illegal votes. Do you know why even the Trump justice department hasn't opened up a federal investigation to go looking for 3 million illegal votes? BECAUSE THEY DON'T !@#$ing EXIST.  "But it seems unlikely that people inside the Kremlin weren't involved." That's not evidence though, only speculation. You keep presenting your crackpot theories without a shred of evidence, and then taking it as the truth. In the same way, I can only speculate that Trump betrayed the US to Russia. The only difference is, I have a lot of reasons to believe that, starting with the fact that everyone close to Trump has been subpoenaed and half of them are standing in front of a grand jury. 

"How about this, you walk me through a scenario where 3 million non-citizens would cast a vote, and I'll tell you how that ridiculous idea fails every time." Go on. Walk me through it. And I'll tell you how !@#$ing wrong you are. Unless you already know that, in which case, I don't know why you keep making yourself look silly. 

Then by all means! Present your evidence that Trump is not incompetent. Again, we are back to square one, with you talking out your ass and with no evidence to suggest Trump knows what the !@#$ he's doing. If you can't present any evidence, you can't defend your claim and you lose the argument. Should I declare myself the victor of this debate, or will you actually back up all the diarrhea that flies out of your mouth with real, solid evidence? 

Squirm? I pointed out your statement was incorrect. You're the one squirming here. I wouldn't even be so sure on any of them going to jail honestly, could happen but... lets say my faith isn't as strong as yours... well perhaps faith is not the right word, your mind after all is clouded by all the hatred. 

Did I say different on it being speculation? Look I get it, you want me to commit to these things so you can rightly hurt me for it. I know better. Such easy hits aren't going to be blessed upon you, The Roz is better than that. I have presented no "crackpot theories". I've said that something that came up, that Trump and his supporters pointed to certainly look dubious for a couple of reasons. Nowhere did I say "Yes, it happened". When you have me saying that such a thing happened without evidence then you can hit me for it. Me saying that it certainly looks possible due to certain factors is not however me committing. Back during the Syrian war I also said that likelihood is the "Rebels" are fanatic scum, carried out the gas attack, and have been killing civilians too. I was attacked in the same way on here by others, saying where the evidence was and such when I had simply provided what I believed was likely. In the end, it was what happened but I could have been wrong certainly... well, I am the Roz so that is unlikely. 

Again and again you keep trying to force me to make the argument you want me to make as you're ready to defeat it. No. I said that due to some factors that illegal voting is certainly very much something that could have happened in sizeable enough numbers in certain states. I don't say it happened, nor do I rule it out. People's opinions on things are not binary.

Already answered this type of response from you on that. I have as I often do simply given my observations and not committed to either side of the argument you're making. I leave things open and as you know you can't touch me as a result you get mad and try to force something out. Please cease. The Roz cannot be harmed by such petty things. I'll repeat again this last time. If we were to say you were correct in this then congratulations, an incompetent idiot has humiliated, outplayed, and made bigger incompetent idiots out of you guys. Well done. 

Perhaps it is because I'm a wrestling guy, but damn are your attacks stupid. Here is a lesson. If your opponent is a pile of crap then if you beat them... so what? You beat a pile of crap. If you lose then... you're a bigger pile of crap. I get you're angry and that warps the mind, but you should be showing respect to Trump and stop underestimating him I'd say. You can certainly hate him, but you should have some respect. 

14 hours ago, Rozalia said:

Squirm? I pointed out your statement was incorrect. You're the one squirming here. I wouldn't even be so sure on any of them going to jail honestly, could happen but... lets say my faith isn't as strong as yours... well perhaps faith is not the right word, your mind after all is clouded by all the hatred. 

Did I say different on it being speculation? Look I get it, you want me to commit to these things so you can rightly hurt me for it. I know better. Such easy hits aren't going to be blessed upon you, The Roz is better than that. I have presented no "crackpot theories". I've said that something that came up, that Trump and his supporters pointed to certainly look dubious for a couple of reasons. Nowhere did I say "Yes, it happened". When you have me saying that such a thing happened without evidence then you can hit me for it. Me saying that it certainly looks possible due to certain factors is not however me committing. Back during the Syrian war I also said that likelihood is the "Rebels" are fanatic scum, carried out the gas attack, and have been killing civilians too. I was attacked in the same way on here by others, saying where the evidence was and such when I had simply provided what I believed was likely. In the end, it was what happened but I could have been wrong certainly... well, I am the Roz so that is unlikely. 

Again and again you keep trying to force me to make the argument you want me to make as you're ready to defeat it. No. I said that due to some factors that illegal voting is certainly very much something that could have happened in sizeable enough numbers in certain states. I don't say it happened, nor do I rule it out. People's opinions on things are not binary.

Already answered this type of response from you on that. I have as I often do simply given my observations and not committed to either side of the argument you're making. I leave things open and as you know you can't touch me as a result you get mad and try to force something out. Please cease. The Roz cannot be harmed by such petty things. I'll repeat again this last time. If we were to say you were correct in this then congratulations, an incompetent idiot has humiliated, outplayed, and made bigger incompetent idiots out of you guys. Well done. 

Perhaps it is because I'm a wrestling guy, but damn are your attacks stupid. Here is a lesson. If your opponent is a pile of crap then if you beat them... so what? You beat a pile of crap. If you lose then... you're a bigger pile of crap. I get you're angry and that warps the mind, but you should be showing respect to Trump and stop underestimating him I'd say. You can certainly hate him, but you should have some respect. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/first-charges-mueller-investigation/index.html Suck it. 

Ok, so you were talking out your ass. That makes sense as to why you would even post that nonsense in the first place if it's not a declarative statement. And yet you keep posting an opinion, entirely outside the realm of fact, in a debate. Do you see the problem there? 

Is Trump incompetent or not? And do you have supporting evidence for either? If not, this is not a debate. This is a one-sided argument where one presents facts grounded in reality, and the other presents a worthless opinion that (as you have been posting about for oh-so long) conveniently doesn't require you to be for or against a position. 

29 minutes ago, Caecus said:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/first-charges-mueller-investigation/index.html Suck it. 

Ok, so you were talking out your ass. That makes sense as to why you would even post that nonsense in the first place if it's not a declarative statement. And yet you keep posting an opinion, entirely outside the realm of fact, in a debate. Do you see the problem there? 

Is Trump incompetent or not? And do you have supporting evidence for either? If not, this is not a debate. This is a one-sided argument where one presents facts grounded in reality, and the other presents a worthless opinion that (as you have been posting about for oh-so long) conveniently doesn't require you to be for or against a position. 

Hehehe if you think that makes it a certainty. I also wonder why the secrecy considering that if it was a guy close to Trump it'd likely be leaking all over the place. 

Only someone desperate to find something to pin the other guy on would define the giving of an honest and fair opinion on something as "talking out of your arse". You believe in X and desperately want me to put my support behind Y. I tell you how it could well be Y for a couple of reasons, but at the same time X could be correct though it would be better for you if it wasn't. I'm not playing your game and won't do so no matter how many times you repeat and attack in the hopes II will start to do so.

As I already told, that can go back ways. Not to mention a person can be a genius in something and an idiot in everything else. Trump, and I would think this is undeniable but if you wish to then go ahead, is an expert in promoting his brand. Brands can over come so much, they can make people buy inferior tat all because it has the brand name for example. He has been thus far in essence bulletproof. What would be a stupid move, one that destroys support for him, for Trump it works differently. You see him do X and think "what an idiot" as you judge him on the rules others play by. Trump's rules are not your rules however. If being done purposely then Trump indeed is playing it smart, to make use of his bulletproof status. If it is happening simply because he is blundering about then he is simply a fortunate person. 

Your final bit is so completely laughable that you simply have to be trolling. So people cannot provide information and views on matters unless they are for or against? They have to be on one of the sides? Nah. It doesn't work like that at all. In fact I would say quite the opposite. You're an extremist on this matter, completely crazed and unable to act reasonable. I am calm and can judge the matter clearly. 

20 hours ago, Caecus said:

It also doesn't help that Utah only has like 3 DMVs scatter across some 70 miles apart. 

It does help that most of their population is in three areas, though. ;) 

Utah_population_map.png

It doesn't help that the federal government owns most of the land in Utah. Can't build a state DMV on federal land. 

Utah-Federal-Lands-Map.jpg

Edited by WISD0MTREE
I can't spell [/spoiler] right

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

5 hours ago, Rozalia said:

Hehehe if you think that makes it a certainty. I also wonder why the secrecy considering that if it was a guy close to Trump it'd likely be leaking all over the place. 

Only someone desperate to find something to pin the other guy on would define the giving of an honest and fair opinion on something as "talking out of your arse". You believe in X and desperately want me to put my support behind Y. I tell you how it could well be Y for a couple of reasons, but at the same time X could be correct though it would be better for you if it wasn't. I'm not playing your game and won't do so no matter how many times you repeat and attack in the hopes II will start to do so.

As I already told, that can go back ways. Not to mention a person can be a genius in something and an idiot in everything else. Trump, and I would think this is undeniable but if you wish to then go ahead, is an expert in promoting his brand. Brands can over come so much, they can make people buy inferior tat all because it has the brand name for example. He has been thus far in essence bulletproof. What would be a stupid move, one that destroys support for him, for Trump it works differently. You see him do X and think "what an idiot" as you judge him on the rules others play by. Trump's rules are not your rules however. If being done purposely then Trump indeed is playing it smart, to make use of his bulletproof status. If it is happening simply because he is blundering about then he is simply a fortunate person. 

Your final bit is so completely laughable that you simply have to be trolling. So people cannot provide information and views on matters unless they are for or against? They have to be on one of the sides? Nah. It doesn't work like that at all. In fact I would say quite the opposite. You're an extremist on this matter, completely crazed and unable to act reasonable. I am calm and can judge the matter clearly. 

Well, that goes to show unlike the Trump administration, Meuller's own team is competent and knows what they are doing. 

lool, then there isn't a debate here. Your opinion, entirely devoid of facts, is, by definition of lacking facts, "talking out your arse." The only person who thinks your opinion might be worth anything is yourself. Trump is incompetent, and seeing as how nobody has set forth a challenge to that notion, I'm going to call it and wait until someone who actually has an argument to come forth and present their case. 

You claim me to be an extremist, yet you can't provide any evidence to the contrary of my claim. If there is only evidence for one position, doesn't that make that position the truth? The fact that you think there is an X, Y, or Z position when there is only evidence for a X position means that the extremist is yourself: you don't share the same reality with anyone anymore. That's pretty damn extreme. 

17 hours ago, Caecus said:

Well, that goes to show unlike the Trump administration, Meuller's own team is competent and knows what they are doing. 

lool, then there isn't a debate here. Your opinion, entirely devoid of facts, is, by definition of lacking facts, "talking out your arse." The only person who thinks your opinion might be worth anything is yourself. Trump is incompetent, and seeing as how nobody has set forth a challenge to that notion, I'm going to call it and wait until someone who actually has an argument to come forth and present their case. 

You claim me to be an extremist, yet you can't provide any evidence to the contrary of my claim. If there is only evidence for one position, doesn't that make that position the truth? The fact that you think there is an X, Y, or Z position when there is only evidence for a X position means that the extremist is yourself: you don't share the same reality with anyone anymore. That's pretty damn extreme. 

We'll see.

You know debate 101 so know to call out certain things. However while asking for facts is generally a solid move, not so much on something where facts are not required. What we know factually are the events that have happened. Trump has done many and if you deny that then well, so Trump beat you guys while messing up constantly? How bad and stupid are you guys then? Anyway, those moves were either done via some competence or Trump is simply a very lucky fellow indeed. My personal opinion is that such a run of luck lasting more than a year is unlikely. Trump is an expert promoter and is very pro-wrestling when it comes to his promos. It would seem when it comes to policy and fine details he isn't very good in such matters however the elements I talked about seem undeniable to me. If you have a counter point you are free to tell us how Trump was finished by X, Y, and Z and how low approval ratings translated to him losing the election. If you ever decided to actually leave your crazed state you'd realise I have never tried to hold Trump up as some perfect man, he has many faults certainly, however there certainly is things he is competent in and fortunate for him they are important things when it comes to elections.  

Of course you're an extremest. You have Trump on the brain because he made a loser out of you and refuse to be reasonable when he is the subject. Even when forced to give him props you try to take it away by crediting someone else instead. You are being fallacious all over the place. You think because you and other such losers think Trump is incompetant that such a thing matters. The other half of the country thinks Trump is competent. So that fallacious reasoning doesn't work. Evidence does exist of Trump being competant so you are being dishonest, him pulling a masterstroke and humiliating you guys at every turn for a start. However even if true just because it is not A does not mean it will be B. The matter of competence, of intelligence, of skill, is not so easily summed up. Trump could well be incompetent in some matters and a genius in others.

You're disintegrating all over the place. Calm down, take deep breaths, and start talking like a non-crazed person please. Trump beat you and that is frustrating I know, get over it. 

3 hours ago, Rozalia said:

We'll see.

You know debate 101 so know to call out certain things. However while asking for facts is generally a solid move, not so much on something where facts are not required. What we know factually are the events that have happened. Trump has done many and if you deny that then well, so Trump beat you guys while messing up constantly? How bad and stupid are you guys then? Anyway, those moves were either done via some competence or Trump is simply a very lucky fellow indeed. My personal opinion is that such a run of luck lasting more than a year is unlikely. Trump is an expert promoter and is very pro-wrestling when it comes to his promos. It would seem when it comes to policy and fine details he isn't very good in such matters however the elements I talked about seem undeniable to me. If you have a counter point you are free to tell us how Trump was finished by X, Y, and Z and how low approval ratings translated to him losing the election. If you ever decided to actually leave your crazed state you'd realise I have never tried to hold Trump up as some perfect man, he has many faults certainly, however there certainly is things he is competent in and fortunate for him they are important things when it comes to elections.  

Of course you're an extremest. You have Trump on the brain because he made a loser out of you and refuse to be reasonable when he is the subject. Even when forced to give him props you try to take it away by crediting someone else instead. You are being fallacious all over the place. You think because you and other such losers think Trump is incompetant that such a thing matters. The other half of the country thinks Trump is competent. So that fallacious reasoning doesn't work. Evidence does exist of Trump being competant so you are being dishonest, him pulling a masterstroke and humiliating you guys at every turn for a start. However even if true just because it is not A does not mean it will be B. The matter of competence, of intelligence, of skill, is not so easily summed up. Trump could well be incompetent in some matters and a genius in others.

You're disintegrating all over the place. Calm down, take deep breaths, and start talking like a non-crazed person please. Trump beat you and that is frustrating I know, get over it. 

I see now. Lol. This is making a lot more sense.