Trump isn't a !@#$ing moron

Caecus

10 hours ago, Rozalia said:

Except you know, I've talked nothing on the matter here. All I did was point out how NK changes depending on what you need it to be. No threat to America you say, and then say that they would cripple America (and the world) if conflict broke out. You. Cannot. Say. Both. At. The. Same. Time. Pick one, and stick to it. Of course NK can't beat America in a war, who the heck says different exactly? The only relevant things here are your own words where you state them to be of no threat and then possessing a threat.

Your lot simply never learn no matter how many times you are told. Do you think for a second trade agreements matter to me (and loads others) in that decision? I don't make it a secret I'm a Nationalist and I distrust (rightly) a group like the EU that ultimately wants their nation state called Europe. For such a thing they have consume all the other states rendering them mere regions. I reject such things. This "European first" nonsense is terrible and I reject it. I have always made clear that economically things could certainly be worse after Brexit... and I've also made clear that if so it is a price worth paying to get away from that beast. Such a thing as principle. 

As Gabranth says, nationalising prostitution too, in fact search this forum and you should find a thread I did on it. Oh and your cute efforts won't work, case in point, I'm a white male and I'm not ashamed about it. I love my white skin and so do all the not-white honeys, something I often tell those guys who are "white only" as they don't know what they're missing out on. To be the people I referred to you have to be a racist and sexist idiot with a saviour complex who above all hates white males for well, just being the best clearly if go by what these people believe.

Ah yes, the "experts". Tell me how people who promote a certain form of trade tell us that it is the best form. I wonder... if we asked a Communist economist if they would tell us above the glory of their ways... ummmm... anyway, many of these economists are suspect as you can't trust their honesty, many of them have been wrong so often that you wonder how it is they are even employed, and of course lets not forget That. I. Do. Not. Care. Brexit, Trump, these matters are more than simply economics.

Ah yes. Just ignore my first response to it where I bring up the likes of JFK, Clinton, and Bush. Right. 

Is Jr his father? No. His opponent also had foreign support which no-one seems to care about, and hey apparently the Russians bought ads (the monsters) for her, BLM, and such. Is she a Russian agent too I wonder... I mean... there are those pictures of her and Putin together... how deep does the conspiracy go? As for Mueller he will find likely what I said at the start and nothing more. That Trump has some shady dealings (is in Real Estate, big shock I know) with some Russians and... nothing more than that. Which among Trump's supporters will only make them like him more as they'll see it as "Trump is so good to be able to make so much money off the Russians". Speaking of, this Mueller guy doesn't have long now to save you... hehehe. You'll soon learn why you shouldn't so readily believe in these conspiracies. As I tell your sort to no avail. You should buckle up, forget the silly conspiracies that even has Alex Jones Mr nutter himself laughing at you, and then land constant blows on what actually matters to people such as healthcare. When you waste time with this silly nonsense you erode your power to convince people as they'll write off any actual reasonable information you may have as just another piece of nonsense from petulant idiot. This is not some grand secret I have suddenly figured out, and if you weren't in your haze of madness you may well be smart enough to realise such a basic truth. 

It's not shameful to admit ignorance. It is rather shameful to keep pretending like you know what you are talking about when you obviously don't. 

lol. 

I can't say that position is considered progressive from where I come from. Then again, with free healthcare, gun control, and equal pay, I suppose you guys don't have anything else to work on in your society. Might I suggest your economy in the next two years? 

I love how you use quotations around the word "experts." Just by that, you dismiss an entire society of individuals who have devoted their lives to better understanding the topic you have no idea about. And then saying you don't care. That is a combination of arrogance and ignorance that is only matched by president! You should be proud of yourself. 

Ah yes. Because JFK, Clinton, and Bush raped slaves. And Hitler's great fleet was bombed at Pearl Harbor in 2015. Right. The fact that you think JFK, Clinton, and even Bush are comparable to Trump is the reason why I think you don't have a god damn idea what class is. So yeah, I ignored your tribble, because it would be the equivalent of explaining the concept of gravity to a newborn baby without object permanence. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

21 minutes ago, Caecus said:

It's not shameful to admit ignorance. It is rather shameful to keep pretending like you know what you are talking about when you obviously don't. 

lol. 

I can't say that position is considered progressive from where I come from. Then again, with free healthcare, gun control, and equal pay, I suppose you guys don't have anything else to work on in your society. Might I suggest your economy in the next two years? 

I love how you use quotations around the word "experts." Just by that, you dismiss an entire society of individuals who have devoted their lives to better understanding the topic you have no idea about. And then saying you don't care. That is a combination of arrogance and ignorance that is only matched by president! You should be proud of yourself. 

Ah yes. Because JFK, Clinton, and Bush raped slaves. And Hitler's great fleet was bombed at Pearl Harbor in 2015. Right. The fact that you think JFK, Clinton, and even Bush are comparable to Trump is the reason why I think you don't have a god damn idea what class is. So yeah, I ignored your tribble, because it would be the equivalent of explaining the concept of gravity to a newborn baby without object permanence. 

At no point have I talked here on the situation of NK. I pointed out your dishonesty in how you swap around from opposed standpoints as you require at the time. Attacking me only shows how you cannot actually defend yourself. 

Of course someone who makes clear how he despises his country and it's people would laugh. You don't seem to realise just how soulless your views are and then wonder why so many hate them even though you've had the entire establishment promoting them for decades. Whatever the case you as usual have nothing on me as you can point to nothing where I state factually that Brexit will be a plus economically. I supported Brexit on Nationalistic grounds which yes I know, is very funny to a cold globalist like yourself.

Of course I support free healthcare, I'm not big on guns, and equal pay... well you have that too so what are you on about? You talking that myth I assume, ummm, very fact based aren't you... Regardless of my country I'm very much for freedom of the people in many avenues, going much further then many of these so called progressives who often will remark that such positions are in fact wrong and right wing or whatever (allowing people to marry more than 1 person being anti-women for example). 

These experts are why guys like Spite, Rahl, and you can be oh so confident in your views against mine. You guys don't think for yourselves, don't see the lay of the land, you simply trust on these often bought and paid for shills and off you go mocking anybody who talks differently like you actually know anything yourselves. On Brexit I had the advantage of actually living in the country and unlike someone like Spite who is a Red Tory stooge and so doesn't live in reality, of knowing the feelings of the people that have been around for so long. On America I don't even live there and yet I could tell easily that states that had lost so much due to globalism were going to side with the candidate for president who was finally speaking out against it all whoever he or she were, even if Donald Trump. Lets take our bet for example, why would you take it up? Because you trust those fools that tell you that it'll go down that way. When you lose, perhaps you'll realise as Brexit and Trump should have already told you, that experts while they can be nice still require you to actually engage your brain and make deductions on your own.

Stooping low I see. Lets see what I actually said shall we.

Also the "class and dignity" stuff has and always will be a joke. Jefferson the rapist, Kennedy who indulged in prostitutes, Clinton with the obvious, Bush making Trump look like Shakespeare, Reagan often making threats/jokes/insults that make Trump look tame, to name just a few.

Where does it say that JFK, Clinton, and Bush raped slaves? Nowhere because you're a dishonest person who has to attack the person to try and escape from the argument. Lets run the full list then. Has Trump raped slaves like Jefferson? Has he been indulging in prostitutes while president like JFK? Has been sexually abusing women like Clinton while president? Has he been a stupid joke as much as Bush? Has he joked about the destruction of Russia like Reagan? 

I'll answer for you as a dishonest person like you will likely just attack me again instead of answering. No case of him raping slaves, indulging in prostitutes, sexual abusing women as president. He often called stupid of course yes, but that is for the views he puts out and not him simply messing up his words (Bush would mess up stuff written for him, let alone when he had to speak), and while Trump is known as quite the joker he has not joked about basically ending the world as President. 

9 hours ago, Rozalia said:

At no point have I talked here on the situation of NK. I pointed out your dishonesty in how you swap around from opposed standpoints as you require at the time. Attacking me only shows how you cannot actually defend yourself. 

It's like you can't even read. 

21 hours ago, Caecus said:

This is the statement that I referred to as ignorant. The fact that you can't wrap your head around NK being no threat to the US and NK having the ability to tank the global economy if war erupts shows that you have absolutely no understanding of the situation in East Asia.

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

No threat == tanking the world economy which includes America.

Also where have I said the NK is a direct military threat to America or that they are incapable of causing large economic damage? Find it for me, oh wait, you can't. Stop focusing on me with attacks where you try to make out I have said things I haven't. 

I see no comment on your lying of me saying that Bush, JFK, Clinton raped slaves. Thought so. Let me help you out mate. Repeat back to me "I'm sorry Roz for getting it wrong". 

On 10/14/2017 at 7:02 PM, Caecus said:

Just off the top of my head, the part where he threatened to annihilate North Korea in front of the UN with an American nuclear arsenal that he wishes were at least 10 times larger knowing full well that any military confrontation would level the South Korean capital and tank the East Asian economy (and thus the world economy) for generations, all while name-calling the leader of North Korea "Little Rocket Man." 

On 10/14/2017 at 8:37 PM, Caecus said:

lol, the difference is, when North Korea threatens to burn American cities, everyone knows its a !@#$ing joke because they literally can't. 

20 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

No threat == tanking the world economy which includes America.

Also where have I said the NK is a direct military threat to America or that they are incapable of causing large economic damage? Find it for me, oh wait, you can't. Stop focusing on me with attacks where you try to make out I have said things I haven't. 

I see no comment on your lying of me saying that Bush, JFK, Clinton raped slaves. Thought so. Let me help you out mate. Repeat back to me "I'm sorry Roz for getting it wrong". 

The fact that you think NK being a threat to global economic stability and NK not being able to nuke American cities is all somehow mutually exclusive goes to show that you don't know a god damn thing about what's happening in East Asia. You don't have to say something so stupid, your question of "Is NK a threat or not? Choose one!" demonstrates you have no idea what you are talking about. 

Let me help YOU out: I told you that if you thought Clinton/Bush/w/e was the same as Trump, you don't have a conceptual understanding of class. Then you asked if raping slaves was classy and presidential. I told you that if you had to go back to the late 19th century to find something that even comes close to what Trump is doing, then we obviously have a problem. So why don't you repeat back to me: "I'm sorry Caecus, I don't know what the #$%& I'm talking about half the time, and I don't understand what class is." 

You're the one who has been trying to make it an America only thing to try and discredit Trump. NK often states they will destroy SK and Japan, nations closer by they can land hits on. Nations America has troops and bases in. Nations that are big time American allies who unlike many are actually armed reasonably. They also recently threatened US owned territory in Samoa we can't forget either. You talk that no one takes NK seriously and such their words are fine, yet Trump's which are telling NK to know their place are wrong. 

Leaving a bit out, as usual for dishonest people. I then told you that I had mentioned Clinton/Bush/Reagan which were modern day. You then tried to attack me by making out I had said they raped slaves too. If your case was as strong as your mocking always makes out you wouldn't have to do this obvious dishonest hogwash. 

6 hours ago, Rozalia said:

You're the one who has been trying to make it an America only thing to try and discredit Trump. NK often states they will destroy SK and Japan, nations closer by they can land hits on. Nations America has troops and bases in. Nations that are big time American allies who unlike many are actually armed reasonably. They also recently threatened US owned territory in Samoa we can't forget either. You talk that no one takes NK seriously and such their words are fine, yet Trump's which are telling NK to know their place are wrong. 

Leaving a bit out, as usual for dishonest people. I then told you that I had mentioned Clinton/Bush/Reagan which were modern day. You then tried to attack me by making out I had said they raped slaves too. If your case was as strong as your mocking always makes out you wouldn't have to do this obvious dishonest hogwash. 

American leadership on the global stage has been around since the age of nuclear power, and it is American foreign policy to lead fellow democracies towards a more stable and prosperous world. I imagine it's a difficult concept for you to grasp, since Britain has never been a world leader interested in the preservation of peace and prosperity for fellow democracies, and probably has no idea what the !@#$ international leadership is considering that Britain has been America's lapdog since at least 1985. To clarify (see as how that is now necessary for you to keep up), WE (as in, Americans) didn't take NK seriously, because their missile technology is the rocket technology equivalent of a rubberband slingshot. Everyone else within rubberband slingshot range are collectively clenching their external anal sphincters every time NK does missile testing. My issue with Trump is not that he's telling NK to know their place (he's not really doing that), but that he doesn't know what the !@#$ he's talking about when he does it, and does it in a way that makes it obvious to everyone else in the world that he doesn't know what the !@#$ he's talking about. 

My first statement applies: you mentioning Clinton/Bush/Reagan as modern day examples of presidential behavior and equating that to Trump proves in itself that you have no conceptual understanding of what class is. The only way Clinton/Bush/Reagan were anywhere near the same as Trump would be if they raped slaves. And considering your knowledge and information on geopolitics, it made sense that you thought Clinton and Bush raped slaves. So go on, tell me Trump is a classy !@#$ing president. Tell me he's not marginally worse than slave-owning rapists. 

16 minutes ago, Caecus said:

American leadership on the global stage has been around since the age of nuclear power, and it is American foreign policy to lead fellow democracies towards a more stable and prosperous world. I imagine it's a difficult concept for you to grasp, since Britain has never been a world leader interested in the preservation of peace and prosperity for fellow democracies, and probably has no idea what the !@#$ international leadership is considering that Britain has been America's lapdog since at least 1985. To clarify (see as how that is now necessary for you to keep up), WE (as in, Americans) didn't take NK seriously, because their missile technology is the rocket technology equivalent of a rubberband slingshot. Everyone else within rubberband slingshot range are collectively clenching their external anal sphincters every time NK does missile testing. My issue with Trump is not that he's telling NK to know their place (he's not really doing that), but that he doesn't know what the !@#$ he's talking about when he does it, and does it in a way that makes it obvious to everyone else in the world that he doesn't know what the !@#$ he's talking about. 

My first statement applies: you mentioning Clinton/Bush/Reagan as modern day examples of presidential behavior and equating that to Trump proves in itself that you have no conceptual understanding of what class is. The only way Clinton/Bush/Reagan were anywhere near the same as Trump would be if they raped slaves. And considering your knowledge and information on geopolitics, it made sense that you thought Clinton and Bush raped slaves. So go on, tell me Trump is a classy !@#$ing president. Tell me he's not marginally worse than slave-owning rapists. 

??? Britain had been controlling the balance of power in the Europe (world at the time for all intents and purposes) since before the US was even founded. If not for Britain then the French, Germans, and some others in the running would have taken Europe and the world would have been a very different place. Your petty attacks come from your ignorance. 

So JFK as president screwing prostitutes while married... is more classy than Trump's mean tweets. Please state this back to me. If true then do it. Bloody hell, only if they raped slaves... equating mean tweets with !@#$ing raping slaves. Are you insane or just that damn stupid?

You have no evidence of this lack of understanding you cite. I pointed out your iffy comments and threw you into a rage where you have made these mad attacks on me. Get over it. The most recent noting of a situation like this I've done was perhaps Syria and talking about how the rebels are being supported by X, Y, and Z, ISIS are ISIS, and Assad will win. I was correct on all counts while you were, something I'm sure, likely wrong. You think what you're trying is new? Rahl and Kemal both tried this line of attack because I wasn't swallowing the propaganda regarding the "rebels" and look how it went for them. Wrong and gone as you will be soon enough.

On 16/10/2017 at 2:29 AM, Rozalia said:

Trump certainly ain't classy... which matters... for... absolutely nothing. 

Except you know, I have never said Trump is classy and have in fact said the opposite. You're like the rest of those guys. You think so little of your opponents and perhaps have dealt with some of those caricatures before. As such with this disrespect in your heart you think you can say these things to me and they will work... no. Why would I ever say Trump is classy? Why would I ever say all these things you guys accuse me of out of nowhere? I am fully aware what is weak ground and what isn't. Hence why I wasn't  on here peddling Pizzagate or whatever unlike what some have done... or stating that Russians are under our beds. right. now. Which is more recent loony talk. 

But whatever, keep talking that garbage. Accuse me of hating Jews next, you're behind as you should have done it already. 

3 hours ago, Rozalia said:

Except you know, I have never said Trump is classy and have in fact said the opposite.

That's what I thought. 

And seeing as how you don't care if a world leader has any dignity when representing his country, I can see why you struggle with the concept of presidential. 

6 hours ago, Caecus said:

That's what I thought. 

And seeing as how you don't care if a world leader has any dignity when representing his country, I can see why you struggle with the concept of presidential. 

That implies you guessed or made some deduction. I openly told you, you even acknowledged it, and then dared me to call him classy for some silly reason.

Because it is a joke. You imply that someone has to be "classy" to be a good leader, like it matters one single bit. Ignore all the non classy behaviour of previous presidents (I see you haven't said that screwing prostitutes as president while married is more classy than mean tweets. Come on, what is the problem?).Ignore that the most polite and classy people out there in many cases are the most abhorrent and corrupt people out there. 

In essence, there is virtue even in crudeness and simplicity. Plenty of people who would rather have someone forward who can't hide anything then someone who is polite and is hiding the fact that he is about to stab you 25 times in the back. 

3 hours ago, Rozalia said:

That implies you guessed or made some deduction. I openly told you, you even acknowledged it, and then dared me to call him classy for some silly reason.

Because it is a joke. You imply that someone has to be "classy" to be a good leader, like it matters one single bit. Ignore all the non classy behaviour of previous presidents (I see you haven't said that screwing prostitutes as president while married is more classy than mean tweets. Come on, what is the problem?).Ignore that the most polite and classy people out there in many cases are the most abhorrent and corrupt people out there. 

In essence, there is virtue even in crudeness and simplicity. Plenty of people who would rather have someone forward who can't hide anything then someone who is polite and is hiding the fact that he is about to stab you 25 times in the back. 

You're right. "Class" isn't necessary to be a good leader. But it's something helpful when you are the most powerful person in human history and representing the most powerful country in human history. This statement also implies that Trump, despite his crudeness and simplicity, is a good leader. Is that what you are trying to say? Because you do realize this guy is probably the most ineffective and corrupt president in recent history. Is class necessary to be the most powerful person in the world? Maybe you think it isn't. But it would sure help offset crippling incompetence. 

On 18/10/2017 at 3:39 PM, Caecus said:

You're right. "Class" isn't necessary to be a good leader. But it's something helpful when you are the most powerful person in human history and representing the most powerful country in human history. This statement also implies that Trump, despite his crudeness and simplicity, is a good leader. Is that what you are trying to say? Because you do realize this guy is probably the most ineffective and corrupt president in recent history. Is class necessary to be the most powerful person in the world? Maybe you think it isn't. But it would sure help offset crippling incompetence. 

Class covers nothing up. "X burned the country done but he was really polite so no biggie", said no one ever.

As for what you're saying on incompetence and such... no, I actually disagree. For example the ruler of Shu Han Liu Shan, someone so mocked that people believe he was straight up retarded and whose infant name in Chinese means "stupid person"... actually ruled fine for all his faults. He left administration to his Prime Ministers who ruled well and kept the military controlled. By comparison Wei had Cao Pi who failed in every campaign he ever undertook and Cao Rui who spent fortunes building palaces. Both were worlds more competent, "classy", and whatever you want. However Liu Shan you could certainly say did a better job. Genius level people can make horrible leaders (not taking advice well, thinking their knowledge in something means they know what they're talking about in other matters, so on) and stupid people can make great leaders. It is not so black and white as you make out.

Sure. His seat was going to be occupied by either himself or Clinton. By those metrics he is certainly "good". Trump could have locked himself away in the white house and did absolutely nothing and many would have still said he did a great job simply for not being Clinton.

Much has been said of Trump using his position to enrich himself. It was recently noted that he has actually lost wealth so... where is the evidence? Some guys bending over backwards to please the president of you know, America, is not really much of anything. As for ineffectiveness... he isn't the supreme leader of America like many of his opponents think you know. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Class covers nothing up. "X burned the country done but he was really polite so no biggie", said no one ever.

As for what you're saying on incompetence and such... no, I actually disagree. For example the ruler of Shu Han Liu Shan, someone so mocked that people believe he was straight up retarded and whose infant name in Chinese means "stupid person"... actually ruled fine for all his faults. He left administration to his Prime Ministers who ruled well and kept the military controlled. By comparison Wei had Cao Pi who failed in every campaign he ever undertook and Cao Rui who spent fortunes building palaces. Both were worlds more competent, "classy", and whatever you want. However Liu Shan you could certainly say did a better job. Genius level people can make horrible leaders (not taking advice well, thinking their knowledge in something means they know what they're talking about in other matters, so on) and stupid people can make great leaders. It is not so black and white as you make out.

Sure. His seat was going to be occupied by either himself or Clinton. By those metrics he is certainly "good". Trump could have locked himself away in the white house and did absolutely nothing and many would have still said he did a great job simply for not being Clinton.

Much has been said of Trump using his position to enrich himself. It was recently noted that he has actually lost wealth so... where is the evidence? Some guys bending over backwards to please the president of you know, America, is not really much of anything. As for ineffectiveness... he isn't the supreme leader of America like many of his opponents think you know. 

Okay. Well, I'm trying to give Trump a chance. Competence is obviously beyond him, I thought maybe class might not be. But you do make a good point. 

Referencing the three kingdoms doesn't make Trump more competent, it just shows that you have a pet red herring you like to show off all the time. 

You do realize that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. By like, 3 million people. Alternative facts here, buddy. Even Bill, the man you so despise, had his lowest approval rating above 40. Hell, he even left his office with 73%, and that's after he got a blowy from a Jewish girl and was about to get his ass impeached. Trump is objectively worse, even by your own standards. The fact that you think there are metrics here is cute. 

Hahahaha, Trump's own political party controls all three branches of government and can barely get a conservative judge nominated to the Supreme Court. Obama, the president you think is just so incompetent and stupid, only had 2 of the three branches and managed to restructure 1/5th of the American economy. Also, you seem to be flip-flopping here. I thought Trump was the master deal maker who was going to break partisan politics that stalemated the later half of the Obama administration. Are you withdrawing your support and admitting you were blindly following a man who, to the majority of everyone else, is obviously an idiot? 

Just now, Caecus said:

Okay. Well, I'm trying to give Trump a chance. Competence is obviously beyond him, I thought maybe class might not be. But you do make a good point. 

Referencing the three kingdoms doesn't make Trump more competent, it just shows that you have a pet red herring you like to show off all the time. 

You do realize that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. By like, 3 million people. Alternative facts here, buddy. Even Bill, the man you so despise, had his lowest approval rating above 40. Hell, he even left his office with 73%, and that's after he got a blowy from a Jewish girl and was about to get his ass impeached. Trump is objectively worse, even by your own standards. The fact that you think there are metrics here is cute. 

Hahahaha, Trump's own political party controls all three branches of government and can barely get a conservative judge nominated to the Supreme Court. Obama, the president you think is just so incompetent and stupid, only had 2 of the three branches and managed to restructure 1/5th of the American economy. Also, you seem to be flip-flopping here. I thought Trump was the master deal maker who was going to break partisan politics that stalemated the later half of the Obama administration. Are you withdrawing your support and admitting you were blindly following a man who, to the majority of everyone else, is obviously an idiot? 

It is relevant as an example of what I was saying. That is all.

She ran up the scoreboard in California and New York where she was assured victory yes. In the American system such a thing is a mistake and she was better served holding events in states where you know, Trump visited and won even though people were saying he couldn't. Please do stop citing irrelevant polling that has never mattered less. It does not help your case. 

??? Being a supreme leader is being a deal maker now? People have their resistance which includes those within the Republican party who want their wants fulfilled without the rest of what Trump is about. Trump was elected President, not Supreme leader and it would be good if people woke up to that fact. No name judges in Hawaii can stop what the president wants done if they want to, his office is not all powerful. You also usually cannot make deals with people driven mad, though he has tried certainly. Your talk of "breaking partisan politics" is also a lie you're tying to your opponent to try and claim a victory. No one, no matter how pro-Trump has ever said that Democrats would all come on side or something. The Democrats in their failure have only dug further down and I have no doubt that will be a negative to them. As I tell guys like you often enough, focus on what matters and don't be endlessly raving about some Russian conspiracy that to the common person is completely unimportant. Additionally your constant attacks on Trump are utterly meaningless. You think you can convince anyone with that? They see your attacks on him and their thoughts are "look at that liberal with his hate. If Trump has them speaking like that then he is doing something right". 

I mean... Trump has you guys talking conspiracy theories Alex Jones would be proud of. Get a grip. 

13 hours ago, Rozalia said:

It is relevant as an example of what I was saying. That is all.

She ran up the scoreboard in California and New York where she was assured victory yes. In the American system such a thing is a mistake and she was better served holding events in states where you know, Trump visited and won even though people were saying he couldn't. Please do stop citing irrelevant polling that has never mattered less. It does not help your case. 

??? Being a supreme leader is being a deal maker now? People have their resistance which includes those within the Republican party who want their wants fulfilled without the rest of what Trump is about. Trump was elected President, not Supreme leader and it would be good if people woke up to that fact. No name judges in Hawaii can stop what the president wants done if they want to, his office is not all powerful. You also usually cannot make deals with people driven mad, though he has tried certainly. Your talk of "breaking partisan politics" is also a lie you're tying to your opponent to try and claim a victory. No one, no matter how pro-Trump has ever said that Democrats would all come on side or something. The Democrats in their failure have only dug further down and I have no doubt that will be a negative to them. As I tell guys like you often enough, focus on what matters and don't be endlessly raving about some Russian conspiracy that to the common person is completely unimportant. Additionally your constant attacks on Trump are utterly meaningless. You think you can convince anyone with that? They see your attacks on him and their thoughts are "look at that liberal with his hate. If Trump has them speaking like that then he is doing something right". 

I mean... Trump has you guys talking conspiracy theories Alex Jones would be proud of. Get a grip. 

No, it's not relevant as an example. And it's a red herring. 

I'm sorry, I seem to recall that in a democracy the person who gets the most votes is the most favored to do a "great job." Trump may have won the presidency through a 18th century loophole in the constitution, but that doesn't mean the majority of the people thought he would do a "great job." 

Excuses, how pitiful. You do realize that Trump doesn't have to work with the democrats that despise him right? He does have a majority in the house, senate, supreme court, and white house. I seem to recall that Obamacare repeal failed at least 8 times when 3 Republican senators defected. If Trump was cognizant enough to realize what happened, he would be kicking himself for insulting half of the Republican senators. Also, this is coming from the guy who only 6 months ago was convinced that not only was a 30-foot 3000 mile border wall going to be built, but the Mexican government was going to pay for it despite NOT having a Republican majority in the Mexican government. I know how much this must hurt, considering that you worshiped him as an idol who would change the world, only to find out that he was an egotistical "!@#$ing moron" (not quoting the words of a democrat here) who couldn't pass a single bill through one of the most favorable political circumstances in US congressional/judicial history.  

Liberal hate or not, it's hard to argue the facts: Trump, despite controlling all branches of government, is simply too stupid and incompetent to get things done. Healthcare was suppose to be easy, you think he's going to get tax reform done? That's a rhetorical question, if you actually believe that you are as delusional and moronic (again, not the words of a democrat here) as Trump.  

2 hours ago, Caecus said:

No, it's not relevant as an example. And it's a red herring. 

I'm sorry, I seem to recall that in a democracy the person who gets the most votes is the most favored to do a "great job." Trump may have won the presidency through a 18th century loophole in the constitution, but that doesn't mean the majority of the people thought he would do a "great job." 

Excuses, how pitiful. You do realize that Trump doesn't have to work with the democrats that despise him right? He does have a majority in the house, senate, supreme court, and white house. I seem to recall that Obamacare repeal failed at least 8 times when 3 Republican senators defected. If Trump was cognizant enough to realize what happened, he would be kicking himself for insulting half of the Republican senators. Also, this is coming from the guy who only 6 months ago was convinced that not only was a 30-foot 3000 mile border wall going to be built, but the Mexican government was going to pay for it despite NOT having a Republican majority in the Mexican government. I know how much this must hurt, considering that you worshiped him as an idol who would change the world, only to find out that he was an egotistical "!@#$ing moron" (not quoting the words of a democrat here) who couldn't pass a single bill through one of the most favorable political circumstances in US congressional/judicial history.  

Liberal hate or not, it's hard to argue the facts: Trump, despite controlling all branches of government, is simply too stupid and incompetent to get things done. Healthcare was suppose to be easy, you think he's going to get tax reform done? That's a rhetorical question, if you actually believe that you are as delusional and moronic (again, not the words of a democrat here) as Trump.  

I said it was not as black and white as you make it. Cited an example I knew that went against what you said. Nothing more to it. You can deny it to try and maintain your view as being 100% if you like, you'll be lying to yourself of course.

You forget that a great deal of people who didn't vote or held their nose for Clinton despise her too. Notice how even though the MSM has been in constant overdrive in attacking Trump, Clinton is still rated lower in those polls you love to cite.

Most of his party despised him from the onset so why should anyone be shocked? They want the tax cuts and such but a wall and getting a handle on illegals, well that just isn't good for their business. Also they are building prototypes for the wall right now so don't worry.

??? Tax reform, Republican code for tax cuts... is going to be hated among the standard Republicans? I doubt this. 

39 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

I said it was not as black and white as you make it. Cited an example I knew that went against what you said. Nothing more to it. You can deny it to try and maintain your view as being 100% if you like, you'll be lying to yourself of course.

You forget that a great deal of people who didn't vote or held their nose for Clinton despise her too. Notice how even though the MSM has been in constant overdrive in attacking Trump, Clinton is still rated lower in those polls you love to cite.

Most of his party despised him from the onset so why should anyone be shocked? They want the tax cuts and such but a wall and getting a handle on illegals, well that just isn't good for their business. Also they are building prototypes for the wall right now so don't worry.

??? Tax reform, Republican code for tax cuts... is going to be hated among the standard Republicans? I doubt this. 

And that's entirely irrelevant. Why do you keep talking about irrelevant things?

Silly you, those aren't polls, those are voting figures. Polls are estimates. It's a fact that Clinton had 3 million extra votes than Trump. Unless you think there are 3 million illegal votes. Do tell. 

And why is that? Is it because he insulted McCain and gold star families? Is it because he sexually harassed women? Is it because he's a dumbshit idiot who keeps tweeting nonsense? That's called being an incompetent leader. Democrats don't like him because they don't agree with his policy and he's an idiot. Republicans don't like him because he's just a "!@#$ing moron." 

lol, goes to show how little you actually know about Republican politics. Tax reform is complicated, and the spectrum of nativism, traditional conservatism, moderates, and tea partists aren't going to help form a coalition without strong leadership. And let's face it, McConnell can barely pass his own stool, much less healthcare or tax reform. Paul Ryan has a spine of a jelly donut. So it's up to Trump. After all, if Republicans who control a majority in both congressional houses can't get their Republican code for tax cuts done because Trump pisses off a couple of his own senators through being an incompetent dipshit, what does that say about your undying faith in said incompetent dipshit? 

Just now, Caecus said:

And that's entirely irrelevant. Why do you keep talking about irrelevant things?

Silly you, those aren't polls, those are voting figures. Polls are estimates. It's a fact that Clinton had 3 million extra votes than Trump. Unless you think there are 3 million illegal votes. Do tell. 

And why is that? Is it because he insulted McCain and gold star families? Is it because he sexually harassed women? Is it because he's a dumbshit idiot who keeps tweeting nonsense? That's called being an incompetent leader. Democrats don't like him because they don't agree with his policy and he's an idiot. Republicans don't like him because he's just a "!@#$ing moron." 

lol, goes to show how little you actually know about Republican politics. Tax reform is complicated, and the spectrum of nativism, traditional conservatism, moderates, and tea partists aren't going to help form a coalition without strong leadership. And let's face it, McConnell can barely pass his own stool, much less healthcare or tax reform. Paul Ryan has a spine of a jelly donut. So it's up to Trump. After all, if Republicans who control a majority in both congressional houses can't get their Republican code for tax cuts done because Trump pisses off a couple of his own senators through being an incompetent dipshit, what does that say about your undying faith in said incompetent dipshit? 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/19/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-unpopular-polling

Never hurt Bush much did it? Policy and appearing "classy" as you like to call it is something they are concerned with. 

... Bush... Republicans... Kim... Trump really can get you guys defending anything. Look, this is really quite a pathetic display and you should grow up. I get it, you hate Trump, so if you defend and talk good about others you have hated in the past then it makes you feel good. Oh Bush, that war criminal and idiot was horrible and I hated him, but now we have Trump so if I now say Bush is great then it really shows just how much I hate Trump. Petty nonsense like that is what you and others of your ilk are coked up on. Understand this, no man on the street cares about such rubbish. It will gain you 0 votes. 

5 hours ago, Rozalia said:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/19/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-unpopular-polling

Never hurt Bush much did it? Policy and appearing "classy" as you like to call it is something they are concerned with. 

... Bush... Republicans... Kim... Trump really can get you guys defending anything. Look, this is really quite a pathetic display and you should grow up. I get it, you hate Trump, so if you defend and talk good about others you have hated in the past then it makes you feel good. Oh Bush, that war criminal and idiot was horrible and I hated him, but now we have Trump so if I now say Bush is great then it really shows just how much I hate Trump. Petty nonsense like that is what you and others of your ilk are coked up on. Understand this, no man on the street cares about such rubbish. It will gain you 0 votes. 

LOL! So you criticize polling being inaccurate, and then immediately pull polling out of your ass to run against verified voter numbers? Do you realize how hypocritical that makes you look?

WTF?! When did Republicans ever call Bush a "!@#$ing moron?" You don't have a single clue what you are talking about. Even if Bush was at one point called by his own Secretary of State a "!@#$ing moron," what does that say about Trump, when even Bush passed legislation? 

I didn't even mention Bush in the response above. Like, seriously, what the !@#$? And the three kingdoms shit, you are trying so hard to dodge the question! Sad. You don't even have any evidence to prove that Trump isn't a !@#$ing moron and can be competent at his job, and spent the last couple of posts talking out your ass. Perhaps over on your island across the sea, you and your enhanced perspective using your famed autocolonoscope must give you insight into how Trump is just so popular right now and only democrats think he's a !@#$ing idiot. 

Guest Karl VII
On 10/18/2017 at 1:59 AM, Rozalia said:

??? Britain had been controlling the balance of power in the Europe (world at the time for all intents and purposes) since before the US was even founded. If not for Britain then the French, Germans, and some others in the running would have taken Europe and the world would have been a very different place. Your petty attacks come from your ignorance.

Kinda true. Sadly Britain has given up their historic role as a mediator in europe by leaving the EU and isolating themselves from the rest of europe.

And Trump is a !@#$ing moron. It's pretty much an established fact right now.

Edited by Karl VII

15 minutes ago, Caecus said:

LOL! So you criticize polling being inaccurate, and then immediately pull polling out of your ass to run against verified voter numbers? Do you realize how hypocritical that makes you look?

WTF?! When did Republicans ever call Bush a "!@#$ing moron?" You don't have a single clue what you are talking about. Even if Bush was at one point called by his own Secretary of State a "!@#$ing moron," what does that say about Trump, when even Bush passed legislation? 

I didn't even mention Bush in the response above. Like, seriously, what the !@#$? And the three kingdoms shit, you are trying so hard to dodge the question! Sad. You don't even have any evidence to prove that Trump isn't a !@#$ing moron and can be competent at his job, and spent the last couple of posts talking out your ass. Perhaps over on your island across the sea, you and your enhanced perspective using your famed autocolonoscope must give you insight into how Trump is just so popular right now and only democrats think he's a !@#$ing idiot. 

No actually, it shows how hypocritical you are. You present polls. I tell the polls are crap but even by those polls Clinton still does worse. You claim I'm hypocritical because I turned your own argument back on you. The simple fact is you're all ready to swallow down the polls involving Trump because they make you feel good, the polls that don't make you feel so good you simply ignore. Me, they're all pretty crap when in this sort of climate and many have figured that out now.

??? I'm not referring to Republicans there. I'm referring to Democrats who went from hating Bush to suddenly thinking he was a great man, all because they got to show just how much they hate Trump. 

And what do you gain with attacks like that exactly? The Roz is a winner, he calls things right, he is most sagacious. You attack the Roz, the one who is correct and been beating your sort all over the place... so... what does that say about you lot if you were to be correct? I mentioned Bush because you talk of stupidity and other such things like it matters. Never did for Bush. 

7 minutes ago, Karl VII said:

Kinda true. Sadly Britain has given up their historic role as a mediator in europe by leaving the EU and isolating themselves from the rest of Europe.

And Trump is a !@#$ing moron. It's pretty much an established fact right now.

Mediator doesn't mean you surrender yourself. When the EU explodes we'll help sort out the wreckage. Germany can enjoy their always short lived top dog status in Europe till then.

Guest Karl VII
12 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Mediator doesn't mean you surrender yourself. When the EU explodes we'll help sort out the wreckage. Germany can enjoy their always short lived top dog status in Europe till then.

Eu exploding? Kinda far fetched considering that the only one leaving is the UK, isn't it? In every other european country the right wing anti EU movements lost by a landslide... and wow implying modern Germany is somehow the same as Nazi Germany, you're such a class act Roz.  

2 hours ago, Rozalia said:

No actually, it shows how hypocritical you are. You present polls. I tell the polls are crap but even by those polls Clinton still does worse. You claim I'm hypocritical because I turned your own argument back on you. The simple fact is you're all ready to swallow down the polls involving Trump because they make you feel good, the polls that don't make you feel so good you simply ignore. Me, they're all pretty crap when in this sort of climate and many have figured that out now.

??? I'm not referring to Republicans there. I'm referring to Democrats who went from hating Bush to suddenly thinking he was a great man, all because they got to show just how much they hate Trump. 

And what do you gain with attacks like that exactly? The Roz is a winner, he calls things right, he is most sagacious. You attack the Roz, the one who is correct and been beating your sort all over the place... so... what does that say about you lot if you were to be correct? I mentioned Bush because you talk of stupidity and other such things like it matters. Never did for Bush. 

No.......................... Votes are not polls. They are votes. Are you really struggling with that concept? You honestly don't know the difference between projection statistics and actual voting numbers? It's a miracle you've gotten so far in life. 

9 hours ago, Rozalia said:

8 hours ago, Caecus said:

8 hours ago, Rozalia said:

"I'm not referencing Republicans! Look at me! I don't know what the !@#$ I'm talking about!" 

Only stupid people feel need to declare to everyone that they are smart. Smart people need only to demonstrate by evidence and argument. I think it's quite obvious which category you fall into, considering you haven't presented a case here. How does it feel to be a loser and wrong, Roz? 

14 hours ago, Caecus said:

No.......................... Votes are not polls. They are votes. Are you really struggling with that concept? You honestly don't know the difference between projection statistics and actual voting numbers? It's a miracle you've gotten so far in life. 

"I'm not referencing Republicans! Look at me! I don't know what the !@#$ I'm talking about!" 

Only stupid people feel need to declare to everyone that they are smart. Smart people need only to demonstrate by evidence and argument. I think it's quite obvious which category you fall into, considering you haven't presented a case here. How does it feel to be a loser and wrong, Roz? 

Such petty dishonest nonsense. While yes you have mentioned vote totals you also mentioned his approval ratings/polls and all that which is what I'm actually obviously referring to. Clinton rates even lower even though Trump has been under attack heavily by the media for over a year. 

You're mixing and matching where you want and then throwing insults. Were you half as good as you think you were you wouldn't need to do such petty nonsense. I was quite clear and I'm not going to bother if you're going to go all Milton on me.

Do you think this is new? LordRahl declared that once he won I would go down as not only stupid, wrong, but a cuck even. What happened? He lost and guess what that meant, it was he who was stupid, wrong, and a cuck. Not by my own words, but by his own. So bark, keep barking, just remember that when you lose to this so called stupid person we'll see who the real stupid person is (you). It has been many months and tick tock, the clock is counting down to your defeat. 

1 hour ago, Rozalia said:

Such petty dishonest nonsense. While yes you have mentioned vote totals you also mentioned his approval ratings/polls and all that which is what I'm actually obviously referring to. Clinton rates even lower even though Trump has been under attack heavily by the media for over a year. 

You're mixing and matching where you want and then throwing insults. Were you half as good as you think you were you wouldn't need to do such petty nonsense. I was quite clear and I'm not going to bother if you're going to go all Milton on me.

Do you think this is new? LordRahl declared that once he won I would go down as not only stupid, wrong, but a cuck even. What happened? He lost and guess what that meant, it was he who was stupid, wrong, and a cuck. Not by my own words, but by his own. So bark, keep barking, just remember that when you lose to this so called stupid person we'll see who the real stupid person is (you). It has been many months and tick tock, the clock is counting down to your defeat. 

Ok, so you are saying that polling data is useless, so we throw it all out. We are still back at counting votes here. lol. You don't have a case here. 

Oh please. Don't get all offended when you don't have anything to back yourself up anymore. After all that bark, I still don't see evidence of Trump's genius or basic competence and plenty to the contrary! Do you even have anything to justify Trump's position? Assuming we share the same reality and acknowledge facts, you don't. Even Republicans think he's just a child who needs adult supervision in the White House.  It looks like you've just given up and, similar to Trump himself, are back to using the one time you got something right to nullify the fact that you've been wrong all other times. Again, I'm not saying you are stupid (though I am saying you are wrong). I know for a fact you are ahead of the curve compared to Lightning. I'm just saying that people who have to shout into the void about how intelligent or smart they are often tend to be very insecure about their intelligence or whatever they are shouting about.