Trump isn't a !@#$ing moron

Caecus

Trump is soooooo much smarter than Tillerson. Who agrees? I think Trump has a higher IQ than Tillerson. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

!@#$ Tillerson, he can't beat the Trump. Nobody is smarter than Trump. That's why he's the president. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

7 hours ago, Zaksaeling said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

True. Tis why Hillary lost, no?

That, and that Trump is better at being corrupt than Hillary. He totally duped a shit ton of people into thinking he's going to drain the swamp. 

1 hour ago, Rozalia said:

Wouldn't surprise me. IQ tests are not so straight forward as many believe. Being "too smart" can make you get a lower IQ score for example. 

The first thing that came to my mind was someone from Bloc who wrote what is probably a 4 page paper on how seatbelts are causing autism. :P

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

2 hours ago, Rozalia said:

Wouldn't surprise me. IQ tests are not so straight forward as many believe. Being "too smart" can make you get a lower IQ score for example. 

Are you saying that Tillerson, with a lower IQ score, is somehow smarter? Go Trump yourself! Only the DJT has the highest IQ score because he's the smartest. 

17 hours ago, Caecus said:

Are you saying that Tillerson, with a lower IQ score, is somehow smarter? Go Trump yourself! Only the DJT has the highest IQ score because he's the smartest. 

I said I wouldn't be surprised if Trump did have a higher IQ so you're wide off the mark. It doesn't mean much however. 

I honestly don't think he's that big of a moron.While he has shown a decent amount of incompetence,it's nowhere near the memes many of his rather hardline opponents are pushing,but there have been many presidents who have messed up on such a scale so large that it would make Trump look like an Einstein.

On an unrelated note however, I must ask Americans, do you people *really* want a man who casually throws childish insults at basically everyone from a Twitter account to be the face of the most powerful nation on earth?I mean really?smh.

Anyways,IQ tests don't really matter when it comes to running a country.

10 hours ago, Edward Montgomery said:

I honestly don't think he's that big of a moron.While he has shown a decent amount of incompetence,it's nowhere near the memes many of his rather hardline opponents are pushing,but there have been many presidents who have messed up on such a scale so large that it would make Trump look like an Einstein.

On an unrelated note however, I must ask Americans, do you people *really* want a man who casually throws childish insults at basically everyone from a Twitter account to be the face of the most powerful nation on earth?I mean really?smh.

Anyways,IQ tests don't really matter when it comes to running a country.

Would you prefer someone who speaks niceties while stabbing you in the back? Look at Pence for example. Actually a pretty polite guy and I'm sure if you had a talk with him he'd come off pretty good. He is also a Christian Ayatollah who'd want to bring about some theocratic state. For most people if they know it or not, they're better served with a "rude" man like Trump than a "polite" one like Pence. 

At least Pence is sane. 

8 hours ago, Caecus said:

At least Pence is sane. 

The normalisation that you guys are doing is simply absurd. Suddenly Bush, Pence, and others are all dandy fellows who are alright. Nah. War criminals and fundy fools. Pence may be polite, he may be calm, but he actually believes his christian fundamentalism nonsense and considering how easy it'd be for him to get support for it makes him far more dangerous than Trump could be. Likely believes a nuclear war would be great as it'd mean rapture and all that, quite a number of the most loony (note, all generally quite polite old men) Republicans believe in that garbage. 

Trump says mean words. What can you nail down that he believes that is mad exactly? THE WALL!? A perfectly sound policy that has seen results in Hungary, Israel, and other places. Tax cuts? A standard republican policy. His heel persona? He lives the gimmick and it works great, people love heels like that. 

2 hours ago, Rozalia said:

The normalisation that you guys are doing is simply absurd. Suddenly Bush, Pence, and others are all dandy fellows who are alright. Nah. War criminals and fundy fools. Pence may be polite, he may be calm, but he actually believes his christian fundamentalism nonsense and considering how easy it'd be for him to get support for it makes him far more dangerous than Trump could be. Likely believes a nuclear war would be great as it'd mean rapture and all that, quite a number of the most loony (note, all generally quite polite old men) Republicans believe in that garbage. 

Trump says mean words. What can you nail down that he believes that is mad exactly? THE WALL!? A perfectly sound policy that has seen results in Hungary, Israel, and other places. Tax cuts? A standard republican policy. His heel persona? He lives the gimmick and it works great, people love heels like that. 

Just off the top of my head, the part where he threatened to annihilate North Korea in front of the UN with an American nuclear arsenal that he wishes were at least 10 times larger knowing full well that any military confrontation would level the South Korean capital and tank the East Asian economy (and thus the world economy) for generations, all while name-calling the leader of North Korea "Little Rocket Man." 

Yeah, Pence is a piece of shit, Bush is a piece of shit, but at least they aren't !@#$ing insane. Only Trump, in his infinite wisdom, would have members of his own !@#$ing party say he's capable of accidentally starting World War III. 

1 minute ago, Caecus said:

Just off the top of my head, the part where he threatened to annihilate North Korea in front of the UN with an American nuclear arsenal that he wishes were at least 10 times larger knowing full well that any military confrontation would level the South Korean capital and tank the East Asian economy (and thus the world economy) for generations, all while name-calling the leader of North Korea "Little Rocket Man." 

Yeah, Pence is a piece of shit, Bush is a piece of shit, but at least they aren't !@#$ing insane. Only Trump, in his infinite wisdom, would have members of his own !@#$ing party say he's capable of accidentally starting World War III. 

He responded to North Korea like how they like to talk to people, oh dear, standing up to people who threaten destruction is suddenly bad. Ah yes, one of the many hearsays that can be printed as the press likes. Any actual evidence? No. My brother's roommate's cousin heard Trump say he looked at how much stronger in that capacity America is then everyone else and he uttered "Lets be 10 times stronger for no reason". Also are you, someone who is daily in his attacks and insults on Trump... saying we need to respect a leader like Kim and not hurt his liddle feelings? If you believed the nonsense you just spoke you wouldn't constantly do these silly Trump attacks you do. 

Those fanatics wishing the world would hurry up and end for them to go to heaven are sane are they. Right. As everybody knows Trump doesn't at the very least believe any of that fundy nonsense those guys do. That fact alone puts him down as more sane than those guys as the end of the world is of no benefit to him. As for your talk of "even Republicans hate him", so what? They've been saying their guff since he first announced to zero effect. 

52 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

He responded to North Korea like how they like to talk to people, oh dear, standing up to people who threaten destruction is suddenly bad. Ah yes, one of the many hearsays that can be printed as the press likes. Any actual evidence? No. My brother's roommate's cousin heard Trump say he looked at how much stronger in that capacity America is then everyone else and he uttered "Lets be 10 times stronger for no reason". Also are you, someone who is daily in his attacks and insults on Trump... saying we need to respect a leader like Kim and not hurt his liddle feelings? If you believed the nonsense you just spoke you wouldn't constantly do these silly Trump attacks you do. 

Those fanatics wishing the world would hurry up and end for them to go to heaven are sane are they. Right. As everybody knows Trump doesn't at the very least believe any of that fundy nonsense those guys do. That fact alone puts him down as more sane than those guys as the end of the world is of no benefit to him. As for your talk of "even Republicans hate him", so what? They've been saying their guff since he first announced to zero effect. 

lol, the difference is, when North Korea threatens to burn American cities, everyone knows its a !@#$ing joke because they literally can't. They have a 1940s bomb with a rubberband slingshot equivalent for a delivery system. The fact that North Korea made a missile that flew over Japan is impressive, given the high uncertainty in ICBM tech in terms of accuracy and delivery. On the other hand, when America throws the finger up in the air and says they will rain fire, the everybody knows there are 17 Ohio-class nuclear submarines prowling at unknown locations across the world, each armed with enough atomic warheads to turn the earth into a game of Fallout. As for the "hearsay," I've heard Trump say infinitely more stupid shit, so I'm reasonably confident it's a possibility he said that. Of course, we should probably measure his IQ before judging him to be stupid. I know who he would want to do his dick measuring against. Again, not that you would know anything about class and dignity of the presidency, but when you are the most powerful person in the world (to the point where the shit that comes out of your mouth affects the economy), it's classless to sound like a 5th grade schoolyard bully trying to take someone's lunch while speaking in front of the largest multi-national organization in human history about a geopolitical crisis that could turn into a nuclear holocaust. 

16 hours ago, Caecus said:

lol, the difference is, when North Korea threatens to burn American cities, everyone knows its a !@#$ing joke because they literally can't. They have a 1940s bomb with a rubberband slingshot equivalent for a delivery system. The fact that North Korea made a missile that flew over Japan is impressive, given the high uncertainty in ICBM tech in terms of accuracy and delivery. On the other hand, when America throws the finger up in the air and says they will rain fire, the everybody knows there are 17 Ohio-class nuclear submarines prowling at unknown locations across the world, each armed with enough atomic warheads to turn the earth into a game of Fallout. As for the "hearsay," I've heard Trump say infinitely more stupid shit, so I'm reasonably confident it's a possibility he said that. Of course, we should probably measure his IQ before judging him to be stupid. I know who he would want to do his dick measuring against. Again, not that you would know anything about class and dignity of the presidency, but when you are the most powerful person in the world (to the point where the shit that comes out of your mouth affects the economy), it's classless to sound like a 5th grade schoolyard bully trying to take someone's lunch while speaking in front of the largest multi-national organization in human history about a geopolitical crisis that could turn into a nuclear holocaust. 

Right...

18 hours ago, Caecus said:

any military confrontation would level the South Korean capital and tank the East Asian economy (and thus the world economy) for generations, all while name-calling the leader of North Korea "Little Rocket Man." 

It seems that NK goes from threat to no threat as it suits you. That is called being dishonest. Also... have you not argued for America's efforts in the middle east or am I confusing you with Rahl? America is showing strength and it doesn't cost anywhere near what their efforts over the years have (plus it has yet to cause any loss of life), nothing new for America to flex a little. 

You're running with it as if he said it when you have no evidence, and no him having said stupid stupid stuff before is worth nothing. Remind me of your thoughts on all those wild attacks on Clinton or whoever that cites them as paedophiles and the rest? I assume you think they're wrong yes? If so... then why are you going down to that level exactly? 

If Trump was as bad as you make out then you'd be treating him like you have Kim in this thread, as in "don't call him names or piss him off as bad things will happen". I get you guys hate Trump and all but lifting up the likes of Kim as being respectable is laughable, almost as much as the uplifting of Bush and company. 

Also the "class and dignity" stuff has and always will be a joke. Jefferson the rapist, Kennedy who indulged in prostitutes, Clinton with the obvious, Bush making Trump look like Shakespeare, Reagan often making threats/jokes/insults that make Trump look tame, to name just a few. In fact... you don't seem to realise that Trump more than previous presidents seems to be like a... manifestation of what people think Americans are like. Braggarts, AMERICA!, and someone who you just have to love in their otherworldly ridiculousness. Trump is a perfect representation of America they'd tell you... unless the progressive disease is in their brain and they believe that there is some America out there that is this great progressive beast (lol). 

Right...

It seems that NK goes from threat to no threat as it suits you. That is called being dishonest. Also... have you not argued for America's efforts in the middle east or am I confusing you with Rahl? America is showing strength and it doesn't cost anywhere near what their efforts over the years have (plus it has yet to cause any loss of life), nothing new for America to flex a little. 

You're running with it as if he said it when you have no evidence, and no him having said stupid stupid stuff before is worth nothing. Remind me of your thoughts on all those wild attacks on Clinton or whoever that cites them as paedophiles and the rest? I assume you think they're wrong yes? If so... then why are you going down to that level exactly? 

If Trump was as bad as you make out then you'd be treating him like you have Kim in this thread, as in "don't call him names or piss him off as bad things will happen". I get you guys hate Trump and all but lifting up the likes of Kim as being respectable is laughable, almost as much as the uplifting of Bush and company. 

Also the "class and dignity" stuff has and always will be a joke. Jefferson the rapist, Kennedy who indulged in prostitutes, Clinton with the obvious, Bush making Trump look like Shakespeare, Reagan often making threats/jokes/insults that make Trump look tame, to name just a few. In fact... you don't seem to realise that Trump more than previous presidents seems to be like a... manifestation of what people think Americans are like. Braggarts, AMERICA!, and someone who you just have to love in their otherworldly ridiculousness. Trump is a perfect representation of America they'd tell you... unless the progressive disease is in their brain and they believe that there is some America out there that is this great progressive beast (lol). 

The fact that you are confused with my responses goes to show how little you truly understand the crisis in East Asia:

The South Korean economy is 1.86% of the world's total GDP. South Korea is strategically located between the two other largest east Asian economies and not only facilitates trade worldwide, but has extremely close trade ties with US and her allies. The South Korean capital is Seoul, which alone commands 1.34% of the world's total GDP. To give you a comparison, London is only 0.87% of the world's total GDP. Seoul is located only 35 miles away from the North Korean border. On the other side of the border, there are hidden gun emplacements across the entire zone, all of them zeroed in on Seoul. A !@#$ing kid with a t-shirt cannon could launch something from the border and hit Seoul. 

North Korea is not a direct threat to the US. As much as people claim on TV, their ICBM technology is still in the 1940's. German V-2 rockets from the Second World War would have better accuracy and range than their sad 5th-grade science project. However, they do possess 1920's artillery, which is more than enough to level Seoul, again, a significantly larger economy than your sad capital of a city. Presumably, one of their crude nuclear warheads could be fitted into it and launched into the city. So, yes, North Korea can single-handedly screw with the world economy. That's excluding the fact that China and Japan could be involved in this as well. If a nuke goes off, the fallout alone will !@#$ with Beijing and the entire eastern seaboard (which collectively is worth at least 3 of your pathetic island), and, depending on the winds and the season, causes a major health crisis in Japan and other countries. Best case scenario, only a small NK "hydrogen bomb" goes off and all the fallout blows north towards Siberia. 

So, to conclude, a conventional conflict in East Asia will have a high probability of escalating to nuclear war. That nuclear war would tank the world economy and return us back to the dark ages. A conventional conflict alone would really put a wrench in a recovering world economy, and, mind you, really !@#$ with your own. Keep in mind that you guys just screwed yourselves through Brexit, so your only trading partner left after a regional conflict in East Asia is either us or UAE, a country you presumably haven't heard of until now. 

You're welcome for the free lesson on geopolitics and global economics. As much as you call "progressiveness" a diseases of the mind, I can't seem to help notice that those self-identified conservatives tend to be the most uninformed about pretty much everything. If knowledge is a disease, I assume you are a very healthy individual. Congratulations.  

Just now, Caecus said:

The fact that you are confused with my responses goes to show how little you truly understand the crisis in East Asia:

The South Korean economy is 1.86% of the world's total GDP. South Korea is strategically located between the two other largest east Asian economies and not only facilitates trade worldwide, but has extremely close trade ties with US and her allies. The South Korean capital is Seoul, which alone commands 1.34% of the world's total GDP. To give you a comparison, London is only 0.87% of the world's total GDP. Seoul is located only 35 miles away from the North Korean border. On the other side of the border, there are hidden gun emplacements across the entire zone, all of them zeroed in on Seoul. A !@#$ing kid with a t-shirt cannon could launch something from the border and hit Seoul. 

North Korea is not a direct threat to the US. As much as people claim on TV, their ICBM technology is still in the 1940's. German V-2 rockets from the Second World War would have better accuracy and range than their sad 5th-grade science project. However, they do possess 1920's artillery, which is more than enough to level Seoul, again, a significantly larger economy than your sad capital of a city. Presumably, one of their crude nuclear warheads could be fitted into it and launched into the city. So, yes, North Korea can single-handedly screw with the world economy. That's excluding the fact that China and Japan could be involved in this as well. If a nuke goes off, the fallout alone will !@#$ with Beijing and the entire eastern seaboard (which collectively is worth at least 3 of your pathetic island), and, depending on the winds and the season, causes a major health crisis in Japan and other countries. Best case scenario, only a small NK "hydrogen bomb" goes off and all the fallout blows north towards Siberia. 

So, to conclude, a conventional conflict in East Asia will have a high probability of escalating to nuclear war. That nuclear war would tank the world economy and return us back to the dark ages. A conventional conflict alone would really put a wrench in a recovering world economy, and, mind you, really !@#$ with your own. Keep in mind that you guys just screwed yourselves through Brexit, so your only trading partner left after a regional conflict in East Asia is either us or UAE, a country you presumably haven't heard of until now. 

You're welcome for the free lesson on geopolitics and global economics. As much as you call "progressiveness" a diseases of the mind, I can't seem to help notice that those self-identified conservatives tend to be the most uninformed about pretty much everything. If knowledge is a disease, I assume you are a very healthy individual. Congratulations.  

I have not stated what level of threat I believe NK to be. I commented on your changing perception of them from big time to small time. Nothing more. You attempt this "lesson" as you call it because your dishonesty is clear to see and you got to distract from it in some way. I know all that NK/SK related stuff already, talked on this forum on the matter before in fact. 

Right. Lets see. You see Brexit as oh so bad and Donald Trump, well, he is basically Satan himself apparently. So you, an American whose country elected this figure you believe to be some devil... is lecturing me on bad decisions? By your own view on these matters your country has made a much larger mistake so spare me your pettiness. Brexit and Trump were decisions taken by the public against the status Quo. Suck it up and deal with it as we had to as year after year was spent in the status quo. 

Except I'm not a Conservative darling. Guys like you love to go straight for those sort of attacks don't you, like if you land them that it means anything. "You're a Conservative", "You're a Christian", so on. Spite, Rahl, you, and a whole host have done it on here and never have any of you jokers actually got an accurate hit. Evidence on here but if you go on the Knights Templar discord you'll see quite clearly that me being such things is quite impossible. 

No comment on that oh so grand class from those previous presidents huh. Well you do seem unable to admit error so no surprise.

Also... I thought you apparently weren't a progressive on that Bernie train? Has the comrade won you over at last? Or did BLM put you on your knees or something? Are you going to tell me of the evil of the white male next? Please, if you have had a progressive awakening then I really want to hear about it. 

I have not stated what level of threat I believe NK to be. I commented on your changing perception of them from big time to small time. Nothing more. You attempt this "lesson" as you call it because your dishonesty is clear to see and you got to distract from it in some way. I know all that NK/SK related stuff already, talked on this forum on the matter before in fact. 

Right. Lets see. You see Brexit as oh so bad and Donald Trump, well, he is basically Satan himself apparently. So you, an American whose country elected this figure you believe to be some devil... is lecturing me on bad decisions? By your own view on these matters your country has made a much larger mistake so spare me your pettiness. Brexit and Trump were decisions taken by the public against the status Quo. Suck it up and deal with it as we had to as year after year was spent in the status quo. 

Except I'm not a Conservative darling. Guys like you love to go straight for those sort of attacks don't you, like if you land them that it means anything. "You're a Conservative", "You're a Christian", so on. Spite, Rahl, you, and a whole host have done it on here and never have any of you jokers actually got an accurate hit. Evidence on here but if you go on the Knights Templar discord you'll see quite clearly that me being such things is quite impossible. 

No comment on that oh so grand class from those previous presidents huh. Well you do seem unable to admit error so no surprise.

Also... I thought you apparently weren't a progressive on that Bernie train? Has the comrade won you over at last? Or did BLM put you on your knees or something? Are you going to tell me of the evil of the white male next? Please, if you have had a progressive awakening then I really want to hear about it. 

And I frankly don't particularly care what level of threat you believe NK to be. Your assessment is largely irrelevant given your ignorance of the topic. Again, the fact that you didn't understand my statement goes to show that you really didn't know what I was talking about. If you truly knew anything about the crisis, you wouldn't have made such an ignorant statement to begin with; unless you like the sound of smoke blowing up someone's ass?

Trump is Satan if Satan was stupid and had an ego disproportionate to the size of his hands. Stupidity isn't evil, it's just stupidity. Unless we believe stupidity to be a crime. Sure, it's a vice, but I presume the stupid don't have the free will to stop being stupid. Otherwise, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Also, please. We all know you were a proponent of Brexit, so when I say Brexit is an irresponsible stupid mistake, by extension, your support of Brexit is an irresponsible stupid mistake. Trump may be my president, but I didn't vote for him nor do I support him. I can tease you for Brexit because you actually believe that was a good thing for your country. lol. 

No, from all of the positions you have taken, I'm quite confident you are a conservative. Presuming you know what social/economic positions conservatives take. And that everything you have posted here isn't full of shit. Oh wait. Are you a diseased-minded progressive? This would be an interesting way to cry for help if that is the case. 

No, I just didn't bother to answer because you obviously have no idea what class is, otherwise you wouldn't have made such a silly comparison.You don't even have a basic understanding of what you are asking about, how do I even reply to such a thing?

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, it seems that those on the "Bernie train" are generally better informed than the Trump rabble that blabber on about how great their Dear Leader is, despite all the evidence to the contrary. Not to say that Bernie bros aren't irrational idealists who, by their strict adherence to the logical extremes, shoot themselves in the foot and elected a dangerous idiot to the presidency. I'm just saying that they are marginally better informed than the people who stick their head in the sand. Besides, I was just commenting on how ironic it is that "conservatives" tell other people what the world is really like with their head underneath all that sand. 

3 minutes ago, Caecus said:

And I frankly don't particularly care what level of threat you believe NK to be. Your assessment is largely irrelevant given your ignorance of the topic. Again, the fact that you didn't understand my statement goes to show that you really didn't know what I was talking about. If you truly knew anything about the crisis, you wouldn't have made such an ignorant statement to begin with; unless you like the sound of smoke blowing up someone's ass?

Trump is Satan if Satan was stupid and had an ego disproportionate to the size of his hands. Stupidity isn't evil, it's just stupidity. Unless we believe stupidity to be a crime. Sure, it's a vice, but I presume the stupid don't have the free will to stop being stupid. Otherwise, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Also, please. We all know you were a proponent of Brexit, so when I say Brexit is an irresponsible stupid mistake, by extension, your support of Brexit is an irresponsible stupid mistake. Trump may be my president, but I didn't vote for him nor do I support him. I can tease you for Brexit because you actually believe that was a good thing for your country. lol. 

No, from all of the positions you have taken, I'm quite confident you are a conservative. Presuming you know what social/economic positions conservatives take. And that everything you have posted here isn't full of shit. Oh wait. Are you a diseased-minded progressive? This would be an interesting way to cry for help if that is the case. 

No, I just didn't bother to answer because you obviously have no idea what class is, otherwise you wouldn't have made such a silly comparison.You don't even have a basic understanding of what you are asking about, how do I even reply to such a thing?

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, it seems that those on the "Bernie train" are generally better informed than the Trump rabble that blabber on about how great their Dear Leader is, despite all the evidence to the contrary. Not to say that Bernie bros aren't irrational idealists who, by their strict adherence to the logical extremes, shoot themselves in the foot and elected a dangerous idiot to the presidency. I'm just saying that they are marginally better informed than the people who stick their head in the sand. Besides, I was just commenting on how ironic it is that "conservatives" tell other people what the world is really like with their head underneath all that sand. 

And by what can you judge my supposed ignorance on this topic? What is this ignorant statement exactly? That Trump talked to NK like how they like to talk to others? Please do tell me of the peaceful and ever polite Kim if so. 

Except your attacks come with a side of "hahaha look at your country doing Brexit". Your country did Trump which in your own view is worse. Anyway, Brexit was a good thing and something so many have wanted for so long. You have made quite clear what sort of person you are of course, you detest the people and see them as stupid and worse. You cannot understand how your beliefs could be rejected and beaten, something must be wrong with them. Easy. Your side sucked and lost. You had the MSM, Political establishment, the big money, and all the while the ever fresh "racist, sexist, bigot, Islamophobe, blah blah blah" nonsense used in full force... and yet you still lost. Imagine had the fight been fair, you'd have all been obliterated with ease. A smart person would look at losses like that and think that maybe, just maybe, the people have a point and the status quo is busted and must change... or you can be a fool and just declare people stupid. Keep losing loser. 

So a Conservative is for the legalising of Polygamy/Polyandry, attacks what I perceive to be Puritanism in sexual matters (and other nonsense within these religions), supports gay marriage, transsexuals, wants a basic income, and state ownership of certain key industries for said basic income to function optimally. Right. No. What you're doing is the ever fun "he is a bad dude to me so he is a conservative thing" which is a variant of the "he is a bad dude to me so he is a Nazi" used when the user at least realises that calling someone a Nazi is foolish. Please. I'm more "progressive" in many ways than these progressives (regressives) themselves, I simply don't subscribe to their weak self-hating loony nonsense and am all to tell them just how wrong it all is. 

Hehehe, the positions I've taken. What a joke. I may be the person most called arrogant but in reality there is a whole host of far worse people such as yourself. You guys think you're oh so smart and can talk down to people. Please. You're nothing. So what positions have I taken that show me a Conservative? Brexit? Let me think back to around that time where Spite said that my supporting of Brexit meant I was a woman's rights hating, racist, middle aged, fat, pale white bloke who gets drunk down the pub. Which was wrong on all counts outside the male bit as you know, foreigner blood so I can't be as white as that, I'm certainly not fat and middle aged, I don't drink (nor smoke for that matter), and of course I'm not racist nor do I believe taking rights away from women. You guys take me siding with something as meaning I must be for a number of things and then build my profile (always white male of course) and then talk out of your arses. However for you perhaps it is Donald Trump? You think me siding with a guy who ain't a Conservative anyway... makes me a Conservative. He ran as anti-status quo and was hated by the Conservatives in the Republican party and the Conservatives in the Democrat party. Even as pathetically weak as Bernie came off if Trump dropped out I'd have then gone with him. To me anything is better then these robots you like such as Clinton and Jeb! The world needs shaking up and changing. In the most recent general election I even went with Comrade Corbyn you dunce, even bet money (and won) on it openly on my alliance's discord. 

Oh boy. Raping slaves, cheating on your wife with prostitutes, joking that American will be attacking the Soviet Union with nukes (I think it was), are more classy then saying some mean tweets. Repeat those words back to me please. Say that raping slaves is more classy than mean tweets. Do it. But I get it, Trump certainly ain't classy... which matters... for... absolutely nothing. 

Oh no, I'm not going to let your group creep away. You and your kind have been for months talking cold war style Communists are under the bed conspiracies, and the progressives have their own delusions. You guys have no high ground at all, none, after displays like that. When Trump's boys get into that nonsense you'll find it on some sites here and there, big deal. There are that Pizza guy I suppose if we talk big time stuff. When you guys get in on it the new stations light up and report them as if they were fact. Heck in this thread alone you admitted that in your claim about Trump you had no evidence but hey, you feel he could have said it and that apparently is good enough. That right there has repeated itself constantly when it comes to Trump. Now you might again try to pin those sort of things on me and to that I say... prove it. Show any instance of me supporting Pizzagate or whatever. You'll not find it as I do not stoop to such things as I see such tactics as unneeded. 

59 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

And by what can you judge my supposed ignorance on this topic? What is this ignorant statement exactly? That Trump talked to NK like how they like to talk to others? Please do tell me of the peaceful and ever polite Kim if so. 

Except your attacks come with a side of "hahaha look at your country doing Brexit". Your country did Trump which in your own view is worse. Anyway, Brexit was a good thing and something so many have wanted for so long. You have made quite clear what sort of person you are of course, you detest the people and see them as stupid and worse. You cannot understand how your beliefs could be rejected and beaten, something must be wrong with them. Easy. Your side sucked and lost. You had the MSM, Political establishment, the big money, and all the while the ever fresh "racist, sexist, bigot, Islamophobe, blah blah blah" nonsense used in full force... and yet you still lost. Imagine had the fight been fair, you'd have all been obliterated with ease. A smart person would look at losses like that and think that maybe, just maybe, the people have a point and the status quo is busted and must change... or you can be a fool and just declare people stupid. Keep losing loser. 

So a Conservative is for the legalising of Polygamy/Polyandry, attacks what I perceive to be Puritanism in sexual matters (and other nonsense within these religions), supports gay marriage, transsexuals, wants a basic income, and state ownership of certain key industries for said basic income to function optimally. Right. No. What you're doing is the ever fun "he is a bad dude to me so he is a conservative thing" which is a variant of the "he is a bad dude to me so he is a Nazi" used when the user at least realises that calling someone a Nazi is foolish. Please. I'm more "progressive" in many ways than these progressives (regressives) themselves, I simply don't subscribe to their weak self-hating loony nonsense and am all to tell them just how wrong it all is. 

Hehehe, the positions I've taken. What a joke. I may be the person most called arrogant but in reality there is a whole host of far worse people such as yourself. You guys think you're oh so smart and can talk down to people. Please. You're nothing. So what positions have I taken that show me a Conservative? Brexit? Let me think back to around that time where Spite said that my supporting of Brexit meant I was a woman's rights hating, racist, middle aged, fat, pale white bloke who gets drunk down the pub. Which was wrong on all counts outside the male bit as you know, foreigner blood so I can't be as white as that, I'm certainly not fat and middle aged, I don't drink (nor smoke for that matter), and of course I'm not racist nor do I believe taking rights away from women. You guys take me siding with something as meaning I must be for a number of things and then build my profile (always white male of course) and then talk out of your arses. However for you perhaps it is Donald Trump? You think me siding with a guy who ain't a Conservative anyway... makes me a Conservative. He ran as anti-status quo and was hated by the Conservatives in the Republican party and the Conservatives in the Democrat party. Even as pathetically weak as Bernie came off if Trump dropped out I'd have then gone with him. To me anything is better then these robots you like such as Clinton and Jeb! The world needs shaking up and changing. In the most recent general election I even went with Comrade Corbyn you dunce, even bet money (and won) on it openly on my alliance's discord. 

Oh boy. Raping slaves, cheating on your wife with prostitutes, joking that American will be attacking the Soviet Union with nukes (I think it was), are more classy then saying some mean tweets. Repeat those words back to me please. Say that raping slaves is more classy than mean tweets. Do it. But I get it, Trump certainly ain't classy... which matters... for... absolutely nothing. 

Oh no, I'm not going to let your group creep away. You and your kind have been for months talking cold war style Communists are under the bed conspiracies, and the progressives have their own delusions. You guys have no high ground at all, none, after displays like that. When Trump's boys get into that nonsense you'll find it on some sites here and there, big deal. There are that Pizza guy I suppose if we talk big time stuff. When you guys get in on it the new stations light up and report them as if they were fact. Heck in this thread alone you admitted that in your claim about Trump you had no evidence but hey, you feel he could have said it and that apparently is good enough. That right there has repeated itself constantly when it comes to Trump. Now you might again try to pin those sort of things on me and to that I say... prove it. Show any instance of me supporting Pizzagate or whatever. You'll not find it as I do not stoop to such things as I see such tactics as unneeded. 

It seems that NK goes from threat to no threat as it suits you.

This is the statement that I referred to as ignorant. The fact that you can't wrap your head around NK being no threat to the US and NK having the ability to tank the global economy if war erupts shows that you have absolutely no understanding of the situation in East Asia. 

Well, it's more like "hahaha, look at your country doing Brexit, and you (in your infinite wisdom and clear understanding of multinational trade agreements) think it's a good thing." 

Are you? I don't recall you ever talking about that except when challenged on it. Ok. So you are a diseased-minded progressive. I apologize for confusing you with a simple, uninformed conservative. 

Well, yeah. More or less. When people who are experts in their field who study a certain aspect of policy for their work and life tell you that Brexit is a really bad idea, it is stupid to not only say they are wrong despite not having their expertise, but to have no evidence or sound reasoning to back it up. You know what that's called? Arrogance. 

So you admit Trump doesn't have class. And your best example of a comparison for on-par presidential behavior dates back to the late 18th century. Do you see the problem here?

You do read the news, right? Specifically, the part where Donald Trump Jr. reached out to the Russians to coordinate on the election? And the part where Trump tried to hide it by fabricating his son's statement? Not to mention the fact that Mueller is now rolling down on pretty much half of Trump's campaign chiefs and advisers. But yeah, it's conspiracies. Like the moon landing. This is literally the reason why I think you are uninformed, and the fact that you are insistent on staying uninformed goes to show your arrogance in believing you know things when you don't. 

2 minutes ago, Caecus said:

This is the statement that I referred to as ignorant. The fact that you can't wrap your head around NK being no threat to the US and NK having the ability to tank the global economy if war erupts shows that you have absolutely no understanding of the situation in East Asia. 

Well, it's more like "hahaha, look at your country doing Brexit, and you (in your infinite wisdom and clear understanding of multinational trade agreements) think it's a good thing." 

Are you? I don't recall you ever talking about that except when challenged on it. Ok. So you are a diseased-minded progressive. I apologize for confusing you with a simple, uninformed conservative. 

Well, yeah. More or less. When people who are experts in their field who study a certain aspect of policy for their work and life tell you that Brexit is a really bad idea, it is stupid to not only say they are wrong despite not having their expertise, but to have no evidence or sound reasoning to back it up. You know what that's called? Arrogance. 

So you admit Trump doesn't have class. And your best example of a comparison for on-par presidential behavior dates back to the late 18th century. Do you see the problem here?

You do read the news, right? Specifically, the part where Donald Trump Jr. reached out to the Russians to coordinate on the election? And the part where Trump tried to hide it by fabricating his son's statement? Not to mention the fact that Mueller is now rolling down on pretty much half of Trump's campaign chiefs and advisers. But yeah, it's conspiracies. Like the moon landing. This is literally the reason why I think you are uninformed, and the fact that you are insistent on staying uninformed goes to show your arrogance in believing you know things when you don't. 

Except you know, I've talked nothing on the matter here. All I did was point out how NK changes depending on what you need it to be. No threat to America you say, and then say that they would cripple America (and the world) if conflict broke out. You. Cannot. Say. Both. At. The. Same. Time. Pick one, and stick to it. Of course NK can't beat America in a war, who the heck says different exactly? The only relevant things here are your own words where you state them to be of no threat and then possessing a threat.

Your lot simply never learn no matter how many times you are told. Do you think for a second trade agreements matter to me (and loads others) in that decision? I don't make it a secret I'm a Nationalist and I distrust (rightly) a group like the EU that ultimately wants their nation state called Europe. For such a thing they have consume all the other states rendering them mere regions. I reject such things. This "European first" nonsense is terrible and I reject it. I have always made clear that economically things could certainly be worse after Brexit... and I've also made clear that if so it is a price worth paying to get away from that beast. Such a thing as principle. 

As Gabranth says, nationalising prostitution too, in fact search this forum and you should find a thread I did on it. Oh and your cute efforts won't work, case in point, I'm a white male and I'm not ashamed about it. I love my white skin and so do all the not-white honeys, something I often tell those guys who are "white only" as they don't know what they're missing out on. To be the people I referred to you have to be a racist and sexist idiot with a saviour complex who above all hates white males for well, just being the best clearly if go by what these people believe.

Ah yes, the "experts". Tell me how people who promote a certain form of trade tell us that it is the best form. I wonder... if we asked a Communist economist if they would tell us above the glory of their ways... ummmm... anyway, many of these economists are suspect as you can't trust their honesty, many of them have been wrong so often that you wonder how it is they are even employed, and of course lets not forget That. I. Do. Not. Care. Brexit, Trump, these matters are more than simply economics.

Ah yes. Just ignore my first response to it where I bring up the likes of JFK, Clinton, and Bush. Right. 

Is Jr his father? No. His opponent also had foreign support which no-one seems to care about, and hey apparently the Russians bought ads (the monsters) for her, BLM, and such. Is she a Russian agent too I wonder... I mean... there are those pictures of her and Putin together... how deep does the conspiracy go? As for Mueller he will find likely what I said at the start and nothing more. That Trump has some shady dealings (is in Real Estate, big shock I know) with some Russians and... nothing more than that. Which among Trump's supporters will only make them like him more as they'll see it as "Trump is so good to be able to make so much money off the Russians". Speaking of, this Mueller guy doesn't have long now to save you... hehehe. You'll soon learn why you shouldn't so readily believe in these conspiracies. As I tell your sort to no avail. You should buckle up, forget the silly conspiracies that even has Alex Jones Mr nutter himself laughing at you, and then land constant blows on what actually matters to people such as healthcare. When you waste time with this silly nonsense you erode your power to convince people as they'll write off any actual reasonable information you may have as just another piece of nonsense from petulant idiot. This is not some grand secret I have suddenly figured out, and if you weren't in your haze of madness you may well be smart enough to realise such a basic truth.