APEX: Reborn

Ikhan

With the fall of France to Laurentian forces, APEX has been left in ruins... However, James Ackermann, CEO of APEX and director of the ADVENT coalition, eluded capture. Due to the loss of it's territory, all ADVENT and APEX forces were rallied somewhere near the border with Reubenia, where they were given a single order: Take Germany at any cost.

September 19th
ADVENT and APEX forces numbering close to 3,000,000 biological forces and at least 5,000,000 mechanical forces stormed major cities in Germany, taking many with ease. However, forces in Berlin were nearly pushed back, and the battle raged on for some time.

September 20th
Berlin has fallen to APEX and ADVENT forces, and with it, APEX now controls Germany. James Ackermann recently gave a speech on the matter.
 "Fellow citizens of this world we call home, today, we have liberated you from one of the many corrupt political bodies of old. However, I am not beyond mercy. To the leaders of Laurentia, I offer you a peaceful resolution. Meet with me in Berlin so we might discuss the terms."