Embargo Apeman

Apeman

shifty isn't white tho....?

if he wasn't then senor Trump would have kicked him out by now

Edited by Rimski

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

he wasn't?
Hold my Sombrero and give me the left over salsa because I could swear by the Taco that he was illegially in the americanos, he even shares the elexir of life from Mexico called "Tequlla" , mostly with kids and eldery and his mouth ayy lmao

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

On 9/28/2017 at 11:32 AM, Drecq said:

You sound like every other Libtard out there. Just because someone holds a different idea then you, you automatically use the term "racist" and "Nazi" so your argument is invalid. Secondly this has nothing to do with the point of this thread so move on to something else.

Furthermore as an officer within the Nuke Bloc group, I don't even know this guy all that well but I am open minded enough to know he has the rights to his opinions and freedom to express them as he sees fit, just like you have the right to have your own opinions and freedom to express them, so you do not speak for the whole of Nuke Bloc so refrain from paraphrasing for the group.

Conserverat