Embargo Apeman

Apeman

21 minutes ago, Smith said:

What's interesting about that message is that the sender is basically admitting to being a multi 

Yeah like yous said the letter and the fact its a new nation means its a multi...

• Upvote 1

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

2 hours ago, Smith said:

What's interesting about that message is that the sender is basically admitting to being a multi 

2 hours ago, Drecq said:

Yeah like yous said the letter and the fact its a new nation means its a multi...

I wonder if Alex will do anything about it.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Yeah, only thing I'd say is what a wuss.

When someone pisses you off, openly threaten them. Do more than make a shitty multi and call personal army for embargoes.

Tbqh, this person is smart enough to use a multi to say this instead of getting bombed by Nuke Bloc, but not smart enough to just use the multi for infiltration and leaking info.

Causing problems via leak>embargoing. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Like that leak that you know that I know that youre a nazi?

Lmfao, bruh I ain't even a kraut.

Fascist=/=nazi.

Right wing populism=/=nazism.

IG bois were my bois tho. Whatever shitposting or comments they made gave me a good laugh and still do.

If Orbis could know something about me politically and accept it as fact, is that I'm not a nazi, but I sure as hell am anti-communist, anti-SJW, and against the Africanization of Western culture. I'm absolutely proud of my beliefs, I give no shits about other people's feelings, and I sure as hell don't find anything too tragic to make fun/make edgy jokes.

Now that being said, it wasn't a leak that you don't like me or that Nuke Bloc doesn't. It's like painfully obvious. I don't even know why anyone would attempt to hide our open dislike/hate of each other. No one acts on it because there's really no point. You'll keep nuking, I'll keep posting and making this whole thing even more toxic. I'm sorry to say, but I'm a terminal cancer. I don't win the game via stats, FA puppet mastery, or seizing opportunities. I simply exist and shitpost. My contribution goes into the meta, not the actual game. I am eternal.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Pfft, Nuke Bloc doesnt give a shit about you.  Fark doesnt give a shit about you.  I dont like you because youre a scumbag piece of shit nazi who thinks not using the term nazi to define yourself while holding nazi beliefs means youre not a nazi.  Lolno, youre a nazi.

1 minute ago, Gabranth said:

Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself 

Just now, kosmokenny said:

Oh look, another nazi who thinks hes special

Ohh, there it is,

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Crossbones said:

IG bois were my bois tho. Whatever shitposting or comments they made gave me a good laugh and still do.

If Orbis could know something about me politically and accept it as fact, is that I'm not a nazi, but I sure as hell am anti-communist, anti-SJW, and against the Africanization of Western culture. 

We know, Tío Juan. We all know.

(legit LOL at "the Africanization of Western culture")

• Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Image result for africanized bees

This thread is now Africanized

Also lol at the two dumbass Australians !@#$ing about the blackening of their country thats only had white people there for 2 centuries.

Yellow-jacket-eating-honey-1.jpg

This is now a WASP thread :^)

34 minutes ago, Queen M said:

We know, Tío Juan. We all know.

(legit LOL at "the Africanization of Western culture")

peron.jpg?w=700

Tio Juan is actually a compliment...I'll take it.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

Pfft, Nuke Bloc doesnt give a shit about you.  Fark doesnt give a shit about you.  I dont like you because youre a scumbag piece of shit nazi who thinks not using the term nazi to define yourself while holding nazi beliefs means youre not a nazi.  Lolno, youre a nazi.

You sound like every other Libtard out there. Just because someone holds a different idea then you, you automatically use the term "racist" and "Nazi" so your argument is invalid. Secondly this has nothing to do with the point of this thread so move on to something else.

Furthermore as an officer within the Nuke Bloc group, I don't even know this guy all that well but I am open minded enough to know he has the rights to his opinions and freedom to express them as he sees fit, just like you have the right to have your own opinions and freedom to express them, so you do not speak for the whole of Nuke Bloc so refrain from paraphrasing for the group.

Edited by Drecq
added more to the post

qAFfwLo.gif

3 hours ago, Drecq said:

You sound like every other Libtard out there. Just because someone holds a different idea then you, you automatically use the term "racist" and "Nazi" so your argument is invalid. Secondly this has nothing to do with the point of this thread so move on to something else.

Furthermore as an officer within the Nuke Bloc group, I don't even know this guy all that well but I am open minded enough to know he has the rights to his opinions and freedom to express them as he sees fit, just like you have the right to have your own opinions and freedom to express them, so you do not speak for the whole of Nuke Bloc so refrain from paraphrasing for the group.

You mustve missed the part where I said Nuke Bloc doesnt give a shit.  My post was pretty clearly stating this is my thing, not NBs.

4 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

You mustve missed the part where I said Nuke Bloc doesnt give a shit.  My post was pretty clearly stating this is my thing, not NBs.

Regardless just remember this.

qAFfwLo.gif