TEA Press Briefing: Summit in Gothenburg

Emperor Tristar Majestica

*a press representative from TEA walks up onto the podium of the TEA Press Briefing Room, in Reykjavik, Scandinavia*. "Thank you all for being here. I have some great news today. The Tripartite European Association will be hosting an official summit in Gothenburg in the coming days. All TEA member nations, will, of course, be sending their representatives and delegates to Gothenburg for this meeting. The main focus of this summit will be the 'Triple I' initiative: Investing in Infrastructure. What this means is that the main goal of the summit will be working to establish a new set of infrastructure goals and projects to better unify the nations of TEA, as well as better, improve the lives of the citizens of our countries. Other discussions will obviously involve meetings about security, cyber security, economy and the general things. I'll now take questions."

I can confirm that Herman Jackson (TEA Rep., Defense) will be representing Hungadada, while Matthias Kølher (TEA Rep.) and Ciel Wolf (Leader, Scandinavia) will be representing Scandinavia. The German delegation will consist of Kang-Kyung Ja (Deputy Foreign Minister), Saint Louis Macron (Minister of Labour), Wolfgang Schäuble (Minister of Finance), Johnathan Mertens (Minister of Transportation) and Klaire Haas (TEA President). We also have a special group of students from schools in Hungadada, Germany and Scandinavia attending this summit as honorary guests. They partake in local "Model United Nations" clubs at their schools, and being able to visit this summit provides an excellent learning opportunity for these students, as they navigate debating, lobbying, speaking and research. 

Any questions, can, of course, be answered. Thank you"

*walks off podium*

• Upvote 1

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada