Lauren Southern

3 hours ago, Gabranth said:

Calm down, I only said she's a hypocrite
Case and point:

IXiXBZs.png

tumblr_oodw9dZOCk1tm9ho4o1_400.jpg

20 hours ago, Caecus said:

Not sure if the "CANADIAN BABE" would have been interested in you though, Mr. "Habsburg." Let me guess, you have the opposite of a protruding jaw, and you're from the West Virginia equivalent of Canada. :lol: 

Touché my friend, that was pretty funny.

On 02/10/2017 at 10:09 PM, Dubayoo said:

The difference between left and right here deals with the reliability of family values and people being assimilated into social customs.  People should be neither players nor sluts so we ensure children are brought up in reliable households.  Perhaps it's natural to be frisky, but that doesn't mean we should succumb to that.  The whole point of civilization is to keep things under control instead of tossing them up to natural randomness.

We recognize people as tainted because they're gross and because they would have previously assumed a risk of bringing children into the world despite being unprepared. Again, it's nothing to do with ethnic group.  You could have players and sluts in your own local neighborhood without bringing other ethnic groups even into the picture.

As for Puritanism, I've a saying for that.  Let us be passionate, not puritan nor promiscuous.  Intimacy without romance is like selling out the sublime just to find what's agreeable.  It's trading a superior way of life away for an inferior one.  Divorce rates are high (as well as kids had out of wedlock) because intimate partners are forsakening the sublime.  They don't care about supporting long-term relationships.

On the side, I'm chuckling and scratching my head here because years ago, I argued against someone the exact opposite of you who came to the same anti-Puritan conclusion.  Her name was Rei Murasame on politics forum, and advocated a feminist third positionist stance before the alt-right was even around.

It's like I've stepped into a wormhole here.

Do you think I am against "family values"? Having a nice healthy family is great and what should certainly be done. I just differ from guys like you because I feel men should be able to have more than one wife and for those women out there who want it they can have more than one husband too. 

Nah mate. "Tainted" when referring to a white woman having been with a black man always comes down to being a racial matter. 

Why should a man not plunder booty? You think divorce rates would go down if everyman was locked into whichever woman he screwed first? Of course not, they'd go up if anything. A man should plough those fields until he finds the woman that fits him best. We all have our own tastes but generally that is a woman who is a woman (as in not a raving Feminist type) who respects his manliness. 

Trust me, I'm no feminist. The things I've said on here and especially on discord makes all the Nazis look like choirboys compared to me to the Feminists. 

21 hours ago, Gabranth said:

Calm down, I only said she's a hypocrite
Case and point:

IXiXBZs.png

I'm no mind reader but come on now mate, when a guy like you talks on such things it is all quite obvious. Who even cares anyway? I'm against all the importing of people and multiculturalism too and as you know I'm all in on "exotic" women. Being against those things doesn't mean you have to become some dickless puritan. 

Also I have briefly searched this thing. I can't see any certainties on this actually being the case. Saw some stuff about him being a refugee or something when from what I can see he is a very anti-SJW/Conservative type and not a refugee (I'm going to assume that all sorts of misinformation has been spread). For black males in America that tends to come with being sensible and good men.

17 hours ago, Crossbones said:

tumblr_oodw9dZOCk1tm9ho4o1_400.jpg

So white woman with a black man == instant whore huh? Well aren't you a strong one. Any evidence of this "thotness" you got? 

Bloody hell. White guys getting all scared of black guys, absolutely hilarious. Man up guys. As we are told by those who hate us, the white male rules the world, we are the kings of the jungle, we are supreme, we are the best, and all fall at our feet. If a black man gets with a white woman the divorce rate on that is 200% more likely to break up (usually soon after), while in the opposite of white male and black female it is 50% less likely to break up. 

Seriously, and this goes out to all these Alt-Right/Nazi types out there. Drop this cuckoldry and actually take advantage of being white for once. A good woman who respects you is worth it whatever "breed" she may be. Now you might say "but what about white genocide?" and to that I say... you guys aren't exactly well known for the children you have are you? Loads of you guys go completely childless but hey, you spent that wasted life fighting against white genocide. Fools. 

She got charged with piracy for associating with a group illegally boarding and detaining people in the mediterranean lol

I like how the right now is only interested in triggering liberals, no matter how stupid said triggering is

Edited by Ogaden
tvPWtuA.gif

On 10/3/2017 at 4:20 PM, Rozalia said:

So white woman with a black man == instant whore huh? Well aren't you a strong one. Any evidence of this "thotness" you got? 

If a black man gets with a white woman the divorce rate on that is 200% more likely to break up (usually soon after)

They are whores. Black men have nothing to offer them except social acceptance for being "culturally enriched/open" amongst their left leaning social groups and primal desires. That's why they split up so quickly. Only a woman who makes heat of the moment decisions, regarding a partner, is a vapid whore. It is genocide to not only whites, but Asians and anyone else who is not African. They will end up single mothers, period. A single mother who chooses the wrong guy produces shit children. A widow is the only exception to decent single mothers. You can argue some families are still !@#$ed, but overall they produce better children. You never hear of a child asking: "why do I have a father?" You always hear them asking, "why don't I have a father?"

Edited by Crossbones

On 10/3/2017 at 7:20 PM, Rozalia said:

Do you think I am against "family values"? Having a nice healthy family is great and what should certainly be done. I just differ from guys like you because I feel men should be able to have more than one wife and for those women out there who want it they can have more than one husband too. 

Nah mate. "Tainted" when referring to a white woman having been with a black man always comes down to being a racial matter. 

Why should a man not plunder booty? You think divorce rates would go down if everyman was locked into whichever woman he screwed first? Of course not, they'd go up if anything. A man should plough those fields until he finds the woman that fits him best. We all have our own tastes but generally that is a woman who is a woman (as in not a raving Feminist type) who respects his manliness. 

Trust me, I'm no feminist. The things I've said on here and especially on discord makes all the Nazis look like choirboys compared to me to the Feminists. 

Eh... what?

No... people shouldn't have more than one spouse.  That creates gender imbalance and provokes jealousy among partners.  It also creates dubious responsibility among parents in how children should be cared for.

There's no reason to restrict tainted conditions to race.  You're making an arbitrary judgment call.

Divorce happens because people don't consider the long-term requirements of maintaining relationships.  They get caught up in lust without consideration towards love.  This is why divorce happens even without cheating.  Emotional distance still exists.  

You might not be a feminist, but there are plenty of feminists who find monogamy and restrictions against promiscuity patriarchic.  It's why they're against !@#$-shaming.

• Upvote 1

On 05/10/2017 at 5:55 AM, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

They are whores. Black men have nothing to offer them except social acceptance for being "culturally enriched/open" amongst their left leaning social groups and primal desires. That's why they split up so quickly. Only a woman who makes heat of the moment decisions, regarding a partner, is a vapid whore. It is genocide to not only whites, but Asians and anyone else who is not African. They will end up single mothers, period. A single mother who chooses the wrong guy produces shit children. A widow is the only exception to decent single mothers. You can argue some families are still !@#$ed, but overall they produce better children. You never hear of a child asking: "why do I have a father?" You always hear them asking, "why don't I have a father?"

I see no children involved in that case, if even true because as far as I see she just took a photo with a black man... and? Anyway as said, that guy seems to not be such a person anyway. If the man is involved and good it doesn't matter what colour he is. Simple as that. Are black males on average absolutely horrible, sure, the numbers don't lie. That doesn't mean they're all terrible. 

On 05/10/2017 at 4:51 PM, Dubayoo said:

Eh... what?

No... people shouldn't have more than one spouse.  That creates gender imbalance and provokes jealousy among partners.  It also creates dubious responsibility among parents in how children should be cared for.

There's no reason to restrict tainted conditions to race.  You're making an arbitrary judgment call.

Divorce happens because people don't consider the long-term requirements of maintaining relationships.  They get caught up in lust without consideration towards love.  This is why divorce happens even without cheating.  Emotional distance still exists.  

You might not be a feminist, but there are plenty of feminists who find monogamy and restrictions against promiscuity patriarchic.  It's why they're against !@#$-shaming.

Who deemed that so? There was the religious idiots of the past. There was those who wanted to have some social order as the better men getting all the ladies would have caused severe social problems as the lesser men would revolt... however... what does that matter at this point? Even with those restrictions you all know it was just a ruse to fool all of you. Do you think the rich and powerful haven't enjoyed several women, or men in the cases of rich and powerful women? Of course, they may not marry them but they're enjoying it all the same. Why bother continue to delude ourselves? 

People are wired differently, they can not simply change on such matters that easily. You don't just become gay. You don't just become someone who wants more than one person in their life. Those who want to be puritans will continue to do so and the rest of us will continue to be different. As for child raising... are you seriously saying another parent is a bad thing? That a woman/man can't raise a child that is not their own? You'll find a lot of that happens already.

Divorces happen because people settle for what they can first get, they don't put the cards on the table to reveal what will make them happy. If a woman is a sexual creature who wants to be ravished and her man is some puritan than yeah, she will cheat on him, they will get divorced. Likewise if he is a sexual creature and she is frigid then guess what happens then. Of course it doesn't have to be those extremes. He could want new things and she doesn't, something as seemingly small as that can do it. There are as they say a lot of fish in the sea, but most are going to make you vomit them back out... so to speak.