Lauren Southern

Just found out who she is, christ almighty, she's hot af and apparently triggers the left.

inb4 you've been living under a rock

CjaemHwWgAAoR_V.jpg

Nothing against beauty, but if you use beauty to make your point, then you're a fraud regardless of political ideology but especially in conservatism.  Conservatives are supposed to have standards of all people when it comes to being graceful, moral, and ethical.  The point is to appreciate what's deeper than what first meets the eye, not engage in self-objectifying sensationalism.  

As Eric Voegelin inspired Bill Buckley to say, "Don't immanentize the eschaton!"

2 hours ago, Gabranth said:

talks about the great replacement while also rooting a black guy!
Cognitive dissonance, or just plain idiocy - you be the judge

Hmm, I didn't know of this. Wew, I think then in that case she knew where to find a fanbase and exploit it. Fact is women can't be redpilled or at least not fully, but jeez what a shame. Talk about stock drop.

@Dubayoo

Well my point is she's attractive and even if she's repeating catchphrases without understanding the meaning, it's still more appealing than if she was equally as attractive, but spewing out rhetoric from the other side.

14 hours ago, Crossbones said:

Well my point is she's attractive and even if she's repeating catchphrases without understanding the meaning, it's still more appealing than if she was equally as attractive, but spewing out rhetoric from the other side.

Mmmm... she's not an idiot.  She's just a manipulator.

Beware of the heretic as much as the heathen.  Those who twist ideas on the opposite side are at least explicitly recognized as opponents.  Those who twist ideas on your own side often charm people into following their ranks as false prophets who lead others down the wrong road just to oppose others.

9 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

Mmmm... she's not an idiot.  She's just a manipulator.

Beware of the heretic as much as the heathen.  Those who twist ideas on the opposite side are at least explicitly recognized as opponents.  Those who twist ideas on your own side often charm people into following their ranks as false prophets who lead others down the wrong road just to oppose others.

Already know that one, hang the traitors first m8.

Hmm, well in that case she's a thot and thots must be purged.

• Upvote 3

Oh boy, I see the cuckoldry is out in full force in this thread. Taking our women style. 

To begin with "they ain't yours". A woman only belongs to you when you make her yours, everybody knows this. Second, no woman wants a weak man which is what this type of man is be he White, Black, East Asian, or Muslim. Crossbones talk of women not being able to be "turned around" shall we say is a classic case of weakness. Of course women can be turned around on issues, some by themselves and others by the strong loving hands of a strong loving man. Do not underestimate the choke (female submission) and male dominance. A natural thing that no matter how much some hate it will never change. 

The White Male stands as the most beloved of people (there is a reason those ugly inside and out point so much hate at strong White Males. They mad they can't have us) and you guys are out there limiting yourselves and acting like those other weaklings out there. Disgusting. While White men enjoy record levels of success with other types of women, what do these other men get? Failure. When a white man goes to a foreign place he is seen positively, like he were nobility. Asians, Black, so on go elsewhere and they are looked down as lesser. You fear that? Really? As I tell you guys again and again, get out there and actually enjoy life. Enjoy being a white man for once. 

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rozalia said:

Oh boy, I see the cuckoldry is out in full force in this thread. Taking our women style. 

To begin with "they ain't yours". A woman only belongs to you when you make her yours, everybody knows this. Second, no woman wants a weak man which is what this type of man is be he White, Black, East Asian, or Muslim. Crossbones talk of women not being able to be "turned around" shall we say is a classic case of weakness. Of course women can be turned around on issues, some by themselves and others by the strong loving hands of a strong loving man. Do not underestimate the choke (female submission) and male dominance. A natural thing that no matter how much some hate it will never change. 

The White Male stands as the most beloved of people (there is a reason those ugly inside and out point so much hate at strong White Males. They mad they can't have us) and you guys are out there limiting yourselves and acting like those other weaklings out there. Disgusting. While White men enjoy record levels of success with other types of women, what do these other men get? Failure. When a white man goes to a foreign place he is seen positively, like he were nobility. Asians, Black, so on go elsewhere and they are looked down as lesser. You fear that? Really? As I tell you guys again and again, get out there and actually enjoy life. Enjoy being a white man for once. 

Not saying chick that isn't mine is mine, I'm just saying once they commit questionable acts or irredeemable acts, they're in the dirty pile. Like a used car isn't yours, but if it has a certain history it's basically a wreck/salvage. You wouldn't want it as your ride or pay full price for it, at best a side project or something you use and abuse til it's completely junked and scrapped.

I know a lot of your sort find religion and believe in original sin and all that but whatever the woman, or you for that matter, did in the past is no business of anybody else. Women have needs and they fulfil those needs with anybody, same for men. If you ain't ready to fulfil those needs then someone else will. Previous men in their (of the woman) life were failures as shown by the fact they couldn't hold on, and they are no concern of yours regardless of whatever colour they may have been. A strong man does not care about such things, he cares about the now. 

The only time where what you said has any legs is when you're below a certain age and the other woman already has kids with some loser. As a man you don't want another man owning stock in your property so to speak certainly. 

Weird turn to the topic tbh.  The OP simply pointed out that someone who's attractive is making a compatible political point.

To be fair, fantasizing over that person is rather pathetic, yes, but beyond that, there isn't much to say in that direction.

On the other hand, there are plenty of attractive celebrities who argue on behalf of the opposition.  If anything, people should be criticized first for following their lead.

4 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

Weird turn to the topic tbh.  The OP simply pointed out that someone who's attractive is making a compatible political point.

To be fair, fantasizing over that person is rather pathetic, yes, but beyond that, there isn't much to say in that direction.

On the other hand, there are plenty of attractive celebrities who argue on behalf of the opposition.  If anything, people should be criticized first for following their lead.

Nothing weird about it. If cuckoldry and unmanly talk gets posted then I will challenge it. The white male is supreme, everybody knows this, so for these white males many of them so called white supremacists to be scared of black men and their apparently polluting effect on women is quite the joke. Black men are literally at the bottom of the pile in these matters and that is who these people are scared of? Pathetic. Up your game losers and include non-white women in your efforts too and you'll see why what these progressive types say is true. White Males are the best. 

You can call it pathetic but putting people like this at the front is a tried and tested tactic everybody. Even Muslims will happily hide behind Muslim women to appear better. A Muslim man saying all those anti-women things is not a good look, but a woman saying it? Well that makes it look so much nicer... those Islamic rules for women and women only are freedom you see, look, a woman oppressed by our religion says it herself. 

The attractiveness is something the right wing likes to do as most of the big women (in name) who are considered attractive are pretty much full on diseased in the brain with this globalist and progressive stuff. Do you want to be part of a group considered a sausage fest and whose women are unattractive? Of course not, so hence we get this sort of thing. Only natural.  

We're not talking about that here though.  We're talking about a pundit using good looks to be persuasive.

1 hour ago, Dubayoo said:

We're not talking about that here though.  We're talking about a pundit using good looks to be persuasive.

So I'm just supposed to ignore the talk that she is some racial traitor? Sorry, but you don't ignore that stuff. You challenge it for what it is. The words of weak men. 

As for using looks to be persuasive... uh, all speakers use aspect of themselves to help persuade. You could be as intelligent as you like and have all the answers and yet if you're a tramp on the street saying these things then no one will care. Success, good looks, wealth, so on are all things used to give further authority to your words. 

On 9/26/2017 at 7:15 PM, Dubayoo said:

That sums up most (all) women though, I know I certainly wouldn't listen to some ugly !@#$. I mostly gave up on humanity and wouldn't mind if humanity dies out after I die, I guess that is one way to see it. I hope we never develop advanced space travelling technology and we all die on this rock. I'm not going waste my time with some whore dating a dindu. 

• Upvote 2

IpHGyGc.png

7 hours ago, Lightning said:

That sums up most (all) women though, I know I certainly wouldn't listen to some ugly !@#$. I mostly gave up on humanity and wouldn't mind if humanity dies out after I die, I guess that is one way to see it. I hope we never develop advanced space travelling technology and we all die on this rock. I'm not going waste my time with some whore dating a dindu. 

Dude, when did you get redpilled?

Join us fam.

6 hours ago, Crossbones said:

Dude, when did you get redpilled?

Join us fam.

Back when I realized the population of Europe was getting replaced. Happened over a period of 6 months or so, mid 2015 I was getting sick of the Trump stuff on this site and by spring of 2016 I was the one posting the Trump stuff. 

• Upvote 2

IpHGyGc.png

On 9/26/2017 at 3:54 PM, Rozalia said:

So I'm just supposed to ignore the talk that she is some racial traitor? Sorry, but you don't ignore that stuff. You challenge it for what it is. The words of weak men. 

Not really sure what you're talking about there.  Has she said something controversial?  I don't follow her that closely.

As for using looks to be persuasive... uh, all speakers use aspect of themselves to help persuade. You could be as intelligent as you like and have all the answers and yet if you're a tramp on the street saying these things then no one will care. Success, good looks, wealth, so on are all things used to give further authority to your words.

There are some aspects which mature, responsible, grown-up adults acknowledge.  There are others which are dismissed.  

On 29/09/2017 at 8:32 AM, Dubayoo said:

Not really sure what you're talking about there.  Has she said something controversial?  I don't follow her that closely.

... I'm obviously referring to the postings of Gabranth and Crossbones. Black men as a group are pretty crap in pretty much everything but regardless that does not mean they (white women) are somehow tainted if they dated one, or even married one for that matter. Those relationships are like 200% (than white-white) more likely to fall apart leaving I'd think those left as the good ones generally (whiteM-blackF are 50% less likely to fall apart so it ain't a black thing, more a black male thing). 

Such feelings ultimately are the same as when Muslims get angry about Muslim women with anybody non-Muslim, Black guys about Black women going out with White guys, Asian guys when Asian women go with White guys. Cuckoldry on a collectivist scale where you get feelings of being cucked because "your women" are being taken. Please, men are above such things. White Males is the best group in such matters and really has no reason to be worrying about these things, especially from the group that ranks dead last.

Fun note, it is clear enough who won the war on here as the progressives have all retreated with their tails between their legs. Now the person they called a Nazi the most (The Roz) is the one who has to voice a counter-voice. Fools. See what happens when you target a very reasonable person like the Roz and call him a Nazi and all the rest. It devalues your words and you become a joke. 

Edited by Rozalia

17 hours ago, Rozalia said:

... I'm obviously referring to the postings of Gabranth and Crossbones. Black men as a group are pretty crap in pretty much everything but regardless that does not mean they (white women) are somehow tainted if they dated one, or even married one for that matter. Those relationships are like 200% (than white-white) more likely to fall apart leaving I'd think those left as the good ones generally (whiteM-blackF are 50% less likely to fall apart so it ain't a black thing, more a black male thing). 

Such feelings ultimately are the same as when Muslims get angry about Muslim women with anybody non-Muslim, Black guys about Black women going out with White guys, Asian guys when Asian women go with White guys. Cuckoldry on a collectivist scale where you get feelings of being cucked because "your women" are being taken. Please, men are above such things. White Males is the best group in such matters and really has no reason to be worrying about these things, especially from the group that ranks dead last.

Fun note, it is clear enough who won the war on here as the progressives have all retreated with their tails between their legs. Now the person they called a Nazi the most (The Roz) is the one who has to voice a counter-voice. Fools. See what happens when you target a very reasonable person like the Roz and call him a Nazi and all the rest. It devalues your words and you become a joke. 

That whole conversation is rather bizarre on so many levels.  

Maybe I'm saying that as an Italian Catholic though.  We have people of all sorts of skin colors across the peninsula, and there are Catholics all over the world.  It's kind of like how the Roman Empire expanded to everyone else's homeland.  lol

Heck, my last name is the same as the Avignon Papacy Pope.  xD

In any case, the real issue there is people becoming obsessed with dating exotically while dismissing those born nearby.  Exotic daters are like spoiled brats (unless you're talking about elites who have mastered their familiarity with domestic culture and are looking to share their mastery with other masters [or you're talking about niche compatibility where some people from one culture happen to just click with some people from another culture] kind of like how the aristocrats of the nations of Europe were involved with each other's courts centuries ago). 

For all intents and purposes, the whole planet could be composed of people from the same ethnic group that looks about the same.  For all intents and purposes, there could be proportional rates of relationship success across ethnic groups.  Regardless, people shouldn't be dismissed where they're born.  People should be included in social customs which includes getting to know other potential romantic partners. The problem is some people are given so much exposure and indulgence in domestic culture that they don't really care about how it's produced or maintained.  Therefore, they get bored and whine about others not being entertaining. 

On top of that, some people don't really care about romance.  They just want intimacy.  They forget about the sublime level of connection because they just want instantaneous gratification.  They literally are degenerates who don't care about generating deeper bonds with those they're involved with.  

I've been involved with women from Germany, Britain, Australia, Thailand, and India (as well as South Carolina, Illinois, Kansas, and Florida apart from whoever's around in New York), but it was never because of them being from foreign places.  It was because of in the course of my socializing, I happened to find them endearing, adorable, or charming.  Unfortunately, everyone isn't like me in life.  When I was younger, there were local girls who were into exotic dating, and they were really shameful.  When I was older, there were foreign women who were into me because of where I came from, and I steered clear of them.  

I'm not saying you're unreasonable.  I'm just saying you're not thinking things through as far as they could or should be.

Edited by Dubayoo

On 27/09/2017 at 4:41 AM, Leopold von Habsburg said:

Lauren Southern is a CANADIAN babe. Went to high school with her for a few years (she's like 2 years younger then me) in southern BC and she was a very controversial girl even then.

Proof? Any internet anon can say that.

Anyways, the only thing she has going for her are her looks. Wait until she's around her 30's and trying to get attention by following the latest internet sensation.

3 hours ago, Fukataka said:

Proof? Any internet anon can say that.

Anyways, the only thing she has going for her are her looks. Wait until she's around her 30's and trying to get attention by following the latest internet sensation.

I don't know how I can really prove that. I wasn't friends with her but we both went to North Surrey Secondary and I was 2 grades above hera.

next time I go home I'll try to find my yearbook ;)

Edited by Leopold von Habsburg

20 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

That whole conversation is rather bizarre on so many levels.  

Maybe I'm saying that as an Italian Catholic though.  We have people of all sorts of skin colors across the peninsula, and there are Catholics all over the world.  It's kind of like how the Roman Empire expanded to everyone else's homeland.  lol

Heck, my last name is the same as the Avignon Papacy Pope.  xD

In any case, the real issue there is people becoming obsessed with dating exotically while dismissing those born nearby.  Exotic daters are like spoiled brats (unless you're talking about elites who have mastered their familiarity with domestic culture and are looking to share their mastery with other masters [or you're talking about niche compatibility where some people from one culture happen to just click with some people from another culture] kind of like how the aristocrats of the nations of Europe were involved with each other's courts centuries ago). 

For all intents and purposes, the whole planet could be composed of people from the same ethnic group that looks about the same.  For all intents and purposes, there could be proportional rates of relationship success across ethnic groups.  Regardless, people shouldn't be dismissed where they're born.  People should be included in social customs which includes getting to know other potential romantic partners. The problem is some people are given so much exposure and indulgence in domestic culture that they don't really care about how it's produced or maintained.  Therefore, they get bored and whine about others not being entertaining. 

On top of that, some people don't really care about romance.  They just want intimacy.  They forget about the sublime level of connection because they just want instantaneous gratification.  They literally are degenerates who don't care about generating deeper bonds with those they're involved with.  

I've been involved with women from Germany, Britain, Australia, Thailand, and India (as well as South Carolina, Illinois, Kansas, and Florida apart from whoever's around in New York), but it was never because of them being from foreign places.  It was because of in the course of my socializing, I happened to find them endearing, adorable, or charming.  Unfortunately, everyone isn't like me in life.  When I was younger, there were local girls who were into exotic dating, and they were really shameful.  When I was older, there were foreign women who were into me because of where I came from, and I steered clear of them.  

I'm not saying you're unreasonable.  I'm just saying you're not thinking things through as far as they could or should be.

No, that is not the real issue. People can be with who they like and they are not tainted for doing so, nor are they "spoiled brats" either. I responded to guys who believe very racist things on the matter, think of chastising them first before you think of doing so to me. 

On the right you got guys saying that white women who go with non-white men are whores. On the left you got guys saying that white men who go with non-white women are white supremacists. They're both idiots, losers. A man, especially a man at the top of the foodchain like a white man will and should dick whoever they feel like. As nature intended you get woman, take her/them back to cave, and you have sex. As caveman as that is, it is actually very forward thinking as it does not discriminate. Nothing "degenerate" about it, in fact it is the Puritan guff people have had going on for so long that is completely unnatural and harmful. 

Nothing wrong with just having fun and not everybody you have sex with is worth having romance with. Ideas like that is one of the reasons divorce rates are so high these days. 

Edited by Rozalia

4 hours ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

I don't know how I can really prove that. I wasn't friends with her but we both went to North Surrey Secondary and I was 2 grades above hera.

next time I go home I'll try to find my yearbook ;)

Not sure if the "CANADIAN BABE" would have been interested in you though, Mr. "Habsburg." Let me guess, you have the opposite of a protruding jaw, and you're from the West Virginia equivalent of Canada. :lol: 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

1 hour ago, Rozalia said:

No, that is not the real issue. People can be with who they like and they are not tainted for doing so, nor are they "spoiled brats" either. I responded to guys who believe very racist things on the matter, think of chastising them first before you think of doing so to me. 

On the right you got guys saying that white women who go with non-white men are whores. On the left you got guys saying that white men who go with non-white women are white supremacists. They're both idiots, losers. A man, especially a man at the top of the foodchain like a white man will and should dick whoever they feel like. As nature intended you get woman, take her/them back to cave, and you have sex. As caveman as that is, it is actually very forward thinking as it does not discriminate. Nothing "degenerate" about it, in fact it is the Puritan guff people have had going on for so long that is completely unnatural and harmful. 

Nothing wrong with just having fun and not everybody you have sex with is worth having romance with. Ideas like that is one of the reasons divorce rates are so high these days. 

The difference between left and right here deals with the reliability of family values and people being assimilated into social customs.  People should be neither players nor sluts so we ensure children are brought up in reliable households.  Perhaps it's natural to be frisky, but that doesn't mean we should succumb to that.  The whole point of civilization is to keep things under control instead of tossing them up to natural randomness.

We recognize people as tainted because they're gross and because they would have previously assumed a risk of bringing children into the world despite being unprepared. Again, it's nothing to do with ethnic group.  You could have players and sluts in your own local neighborhood without bringing other ethnic groups even into the picture.

As for Puritanism, I've a saying for that.  Let us be passionate, not puritan nor promiscuous.  Intimacy without romance is like selling out the sublime just to find what's agreeable.  It's trading a superior way of life away for an inferior one.  Divorce rates are high (as well as kids had out of wedlock) because intimate partners are forsakening the sublime.  They don't care about supporting long-term relationships.

On the side, I'm chuckling and scratching my head here because years ago, I argued against someone the exact opposite of you who came to the same anti-Puritan conclusion.  Her name was Rei Murasame on politics forum, and advocated a feminist third positionist stance before the alt-right was even around.

It's like I've stepped into a wormhole here.