What's This?

Barry Allen

*In the throneroom of Empress Diana and Emperor Barry*

*Head of Defense, Zatanna enters the room alongside head of Internal affairs and Foreign affairs, Dr. Fate and Dr. Light as well as Head of Military Captain atom and Admiral of the navy, Aquaman*

Zatanna: "We have an issue...

Captain Atom: "Make that two issues"

Wonder woman: "what is it?"

Zatanna: "A new nation has formed on our eastern borders, they have set up massive border defenses around the entire nation, calls themselves, Empire of Alexamia"

Wonder woman: *raised an eye brow* "we will visit them, now, Atom, what's the other issue?"

Captain Atom: "MoG[Corp] has received land from Umbrella to our north and out in the Pacific. I believe we should take action to defend our ships and trade from their war with Britannia"

Dr. Fate: "yes that needs to be addressed quickly, if I might sugest"

Wonder woman: "Aquaman set up a perimeter, neither nation shall enter our waters no matter the intent, if they cross through they are to be treated as a hostile and shot on site. Dr. Light type out a request and inform both nations. Zatanna, you and Obsideon are to go with me to visit our new neighbors" 

*everyone bowed and left the room except Zatanna, and soon after Obsideon entered the room. Wonder woman and her appointed team set off for the border riding in Identified object class 1A. She and her team stepped off the plane and flew down and landed on the border and spoke to a guard at the station*

Wonder woman: "Hello, little man, I am Empress Diana and I would like to have council with your leader"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*the following is a message sent to Britannia and MoG[Corp]*

Dear ...

"As noticed by the recent bombing in the middle East and the apparent transfer of power to MoG[Corp] near our homeland, we are placing a perimeter around our waters and the Panama and restricting both nations access until the conflict is resolved. Not to be mistaken for kindness any ships found within our waters will be shot on sight."

-Regards,

FA of The Regime

Edited by Sven Arnav
  • Upvote 2

#WALDOASF SIGGIF.gif.fbe87157f6507ae8c6df0ee1d66bd3b1.gif

With the collapse of The Federation and control of the Panama canal, The Regime became the power to negotiate with when it came to central american transport. Like with other potential allies, a small private jet would arrive in the south american country's capital using diplomatic IFF codes and clearly broadcasting their diplomatic status, containing an attache case with a tablet style computer with a detachable keyboard, and a small mirrored box, along with a single sheet of paper.

To explain this shortly, this computer is attached to a quantum communication network and would be our best option for a diplomatic discussion without having to actually take the several days a formal diplomatic meeting usually requires. So long as the mirrored box contained with this letter is visible to the sky within a half mile of the tablet, it should ensure a stable connection that is impossible to be hacked or spied upon. We have no hostile intentions towards any south american nations and our intentions of expansion of trade routes within central america are purely for the economic benefit of the world. I take no issues with the closing of the canal while war continues but would like to ensure stable lines of communication to maintain stability and eliminate any misunderstandings that may occur. Out of respect we will ensure our naval presence in the Pacific does not come within 250 nautical miles of any of your holdings, feel free to communicate any concerns you may have at your leisure.
-Mogar,
CEO of MoG[Corp]

The Border Guard, being slightly taller than Empress Diana would have been amused by being called a 'little man' were it not for his emotion inhibitor chip that had been implanted in his brain. He regarded them all with a hardened, emotionless but somewhat vacant expression.

"You are the Leader of the Otherlands?" He asked expressionlessly. "All Otherlandian government must see the Minister of Relations. I will get him for you." He pressed a button on his earpeice and contacted the Minster of Relations.

After a while a Man came out from behind the border lines and walked up to them. He did not have the same vacant expression or lack of emotion like the border guards did, but he looked like a no nonsense kind of guy. He walked up to Empress Diana and peered at her through his sunglasses. In his vision he could see, from his augmented eye implants information about these people floating around them. He looked at them all for a few seconds.

d609e86ad184115283105008891f6905.jpg

"Good Afternoon, Empress Diana and Ministers Zatanna and Obsideon. I am Epsilon Pi, Minister of Relations." Though his expression was hard before, it changed into a small smirk. "Welcome to The Empire of Alexiamia. We thought you might pay us a visit." He said with his deep voice.

• Upvote 1

Alexia - Eternal Empress - Empire of Zah'Aharon

ghghghghghghg.gif.c48e7880bc1c5290f032d0fe3d3c8b22.gif

5 hours ago, Mogar said:

-snip-

*after receiving this, the one in charge over this information with wonderwoman and flash off on Bussiness, Dr. Light began responding as head of FA*

"We appreciate your gracious response and are willing to work alongside your nation in order to defeat any possible misunderstandings that may occur. We would also consider a meeting between our leaders in the future should you so desire"

*Diana looked at the strange guard and then at the man who showed up later*

"Yes, well, you probably know that we are looking for the safety of our nation since the last leaders were so fragile. I would like to speak with your Empress"

*Zatanna was meanwhile mentally casting spells to protect the group, and Obsidian looked across at the man, he liked the dark tone to this place* 

• Upvote 2

Epsilon regarded her and said while looking at her with his slightly glowing augmented eye. His eyes passed over Zatanna who looked like she was concentrating on something. "And speak to her you shall, if she will see you. I assure you there is nothing fragile about our glorious nation." He smirked again. "Please come with me."

He gave them some badges for visiting dignitaries and then lead them through the border control. In some rooms could be heard the sound of other less prestigious people screaming and shouting as they were being detained. After a while the noises of the people became silent as some Heavily armed guards walked out carrying the unconscious people and loaded them into police vans with blacked out windows. The guards curiously made eye contact with Obsidian before driving away.

Edited by Alexia
  • Upvote 1

*Diana saw this and smiled widely, they certainly knew how to keep the peace, Obsidian saw this and grinned as well, he would be a perfect ambassador to them*

Wonder woman: "it seems our empires are likeminded in the way we control the populous"

*Zatanna eased up a bit and began admiring the place, it certainly had a proper dark feel that she loved*

• Upvote 2

Epsilon looked at them intregued by their approval of Lexi methods. He wasn't told to expect such behaviour from other countries. A smug smile spread accross his face, Alexiamia was certainly awesome.

"I shall let The Empress know of your approval." He said. He lead them into a hover limousine. "I shall take you now to Crystal Palace where The Empress lives."

The chauffeur opened the door for them. He had a weird smile on his face and a slightly vacant stare although not as much as the border guards who had almost no will of their own.

• Upvote 1

*they sat within the vehicle and awaited to reach their destination*

Wonder woman: "they are.....quite interesting"

Zatanna: "I've searched through the spirits and they all point to a prosperous friendship between us and them"

Obsidian: "I'd like to be their ambassador"

Wonder woman: "that's exactly why I brought you" *she looked out the window and saw the palace coming up close* "it's seems we are here" *she stepped out of the limo with extreme prestige and grace*

568969924538d01b3c8d272d0d77d90e.png

*As did Zatanna*

180?cb=20110623121929

*and then Obsidian*

2107079-obsidian.png

• Upvote 1

They drove through the city, with its neon advertisements. People walked past with weird smiles on their faces and police roamed about watching everyone. Most people had shopping bags in their hands, more than usual as there was a sale on, and their water and food had been drugged to make them crave shopping today. 

b546fd93e5dfd9e7d41b34ac8b93ec06--cyberpunk-city-futuristic-city.jpg

They stood underneath the place, a tall building that was lit up and which shone beams into the clouds like a crystal.

Bn2OIv1.jpg

They were lead past reception and into the building. Many Infini Corp Logos could be seen as they made their way to the lift. They went upstairs towards Empress Alexia's Throne room. 

Empress Alexia sat in the room ready for them to arrive as she had been notified. She was wearing her raven feather outfit today and tapped her fingers impatiently on the thrones armrest. The servants looked at her afraid as they knew how she could get. 'Don't allow The Empress to get bored' was rule number 1.