The Winter Rose Accords

QueenPhoenix

3 hours ago, Karl VII said:

"paperless"

I love the irony of Syndisph...... i mean EMC of course, silly me, complaining about IQ consolidating.

IQ started the war against Syndi to prevent a boring hegemonic system, Syndi won, now Syndi..... i mean EMC ,damn why do I always confuse these two totally different things????, after having implemented their hegemoney start complaining about how boring all of this is?

cool john oliver sarcastic GIF

really-tell-me-more.gif

BK really needs to keep a lid on some of the idiots it lets on these forums. You are about 2 weeks late to spread your idiocy btw.

1. I wasn't complaining about consolidation, I was mocking IQ for complaining about consolidation while consolidating.
  2. IQ Started the war to prevent a "boring hegemonic system"? Hold on I thought IQ started the war because they were going to be preempted, as evidenced in those super top secret logs noone will share. Dude be careful you aren't toeing the party line.
  3. "Implemented their hegemoney". I really hope this is the perspective of a single idiot in BK and not the propaganda line being pushed onto all members of IQ.

XLL3z4T.gif

Guest Karl VII
2 hours ago, Sketchy said:

really-tell-me-more.gif

BK really needs to keep a lid on some of the idiots it lets on these forums. You are about 2 weeks late to spread your idiocy btw.

1. I wasn't complaining about consolidation, I was mocking IQ for complaining about consolidation while consolidating.
  2. IQ Started the war to prevent a "boring hegemonic system"? Hold on I thought IQ started the war because they were going to be preempted, as evidenced in those super top secret logs noone will share. Dude be careful you aren't toeing the party line.
  3. "Implemented their hegemoney". I really hope this is the perspective of a single idiot in BK and not the propaganda line being pushed onto all members of IQ.

You know Sketchy as a BK member i am pretty much free to say whatever.

Maybe as a TKR vassal there are some different guidelines, i don't know. :-)

5 minutes ago, Karl VII said:

You know Sketchy as a BK member i am pretty much free to say whatever.

Maybe as a TKR vassal there are some different guidelines, i don't know. :-)

I guess NPO does things differently

hue

XLL3z4T.gif