APEX: The future starts with you

Ikhan

Bordeaux, Former Greater Occitania...

Due to the recent disappearance of the Akaatan infinite Empire, James Ackermann, CEO of APEX Corp, has decided to step in as an attempt at keeping the peace in the region. At the same time, it has been noted that APEX security forces recently raided several former Akaatan military bases, leaving them stripped barren of all technology. For what purpose these bases were raided is as of now unknown, however there are several possible reasons. First of all, there is the possibility that APEX simply wishes to keep the weapons out of the wrong hands. Next, it is possible that they want to research them so that they can be reproduced. And finally, there are, of course, the rumors that APEX is selling the weapons and other resources on the black market, one that, surprisingly, a large percentage of the population believes. Nonetheless, James Ackermann is giving a speech on the recent takeover. Switching over to the speech now.
 "Loyal citizens, I stand before you not as another citizen, but as your new leader. I am truly humbled by your choice to put your trust in me. Today, we celebrate the fall of the unjust and corrupt governments of old. We honor the arrival of our saviors from the stars, who ushered in two decades of peace and prosperity. And we rejoice in the total destruction of the last remnants of France. Now, my brothers and sisters, we look forwards into the future, one where we will evolve beyond the need of emotions, of pain, of suffering, of inequality, and of loss. That is all..." a man in an all-black suit would say after walking up to a podium overlooking a massive crowd. Upon finishing, he walked off towards vehicle, in which he would be taken to the former royal palace.