A visit to Spain

Barry Allen

[A closed meeting between Spain and The Regime. This meeting was set up shortly after the Regime made contact]

Running like lightning across the ocean Barry Allen or most notably known as the Flash sped across leaving a red streak as he ran over the waters, he was wearing his Bussiness attire under his red speedster outfit and held his special Bussiness pen along with his phone in its pocket should he need to sign any documentation. He also has a comlink in his ear in case the worst happened and he needed to call in backup

Flash6.jpg

Not long after his run began he reached the Spanish coastline and stopped in front of the royal palace. He returned his red costume to the compartment in his watch and adjusted his business suit and combed his fingers through his hair in order to look more professional as he made this first contact with the nation. He reached the gates and awaited the guards to allow him entry.

Grant-Gustin-The-Flash-TV-Show-On-Set-To

#WALDOASF SIGGIF.gif.fbe87157f6507ae8c6df0ee1d66bd3b1.gif

As Barry Allen reached the gates and showed the papers to the Guard. 

They called the command post to verify the appointment. Once approved Mr. Allen was allowed in with one guard and a guide to show him around while the Prime Minister was busy with a meeting. 

When the Prime Minister finished and met with Mr. Allen to discuss business they shook hands and walked into the office.

"Thank you Mr Allen for getting here on such short notice. This is a historic event, if we could align our nations and open up trade this would be the first time in forever that Spain has opened up relations with a foriegn nation. We have many things to discuss today, His Majesty wishes to meet with you aswell, so he's invited you and I to Dinner at the Royal Palace. Also I apologize in advance if I begin to talk to much, anyway what are your thoughts?"

Barry looked around at the palace in awe of how it has stood for so long

"I am very pleased to be here, when I saw your nation has declared sovereignty, I knew that we couldn't just send a diplomat for something so important. I know The Regime has only been in power for a very short time, but the people who rule it have been her long enough to know how to lead. I would be thrilled to converse about trade as well as a possible alignment between our nation's. Many of the leaders have spoken diligently that they felt our nation's would have a very strong and sterdy relationship for many years to come" 

#WALDOASF SIGGIF.gif.fbe87157f6507ae8c6df0ee1d66bd3b1.gif