Vault takes it like a pro and likes it.

Robert Ap Ioan

22 minutes ago, Catsby said:

For the last time I am not jealous...notice how I've not even tried to get back into the alliance.

Everything you're saying makes you look blind or ignorant to everything that is actually going on.

Everything you say looks like you are trying to destroy the relationship between Duat and Vault111. Why that should be goodness alone knows.

If I am blind it is because people haven't told me there is an issue. Any Vault 111 members reading this, if you have a problem with Duat you need to tell me. Catsby telling me there is a problem is not going to get the problem fixed. If there is a problem, let me know and I will work with you to fix the problem. You have nothing to fear from me, or any member of Duat.

Edited by Robert Ap Ioan

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

52 minutes ago, durmij said:

Wow. Almost 100 million spent per member, and a quarter of them are inactive.

I'm really curious, how did they acquire all that debt if they have an average city count of 4?

That's a question for Catsby, as all the debt predates Worgenwow's leadership.

• Upvote 2

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Just now, Robert Ap Ioan said:

Everything you say looks like you are trying to destroy the relationship between Duat and Vault111. Why that should be goodness alone knows.

If I am blind it is because people haven't told me there is an issue. Any Vault 111 members if they have a problem with Duat need to tell me. Catsby telling me there is a problem is not going to get the problem fixed. If there is a problem, let me know and I will work with you to fix the problem. You have nothing to fear from me, or any member of Duat.

Maybe that's because majority are inactive or don't give a shit about Duat...I can't blame them

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

15 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I'm not sure what you think your whining will get you. You're clearly just asshurt that you got punished for breaking the rules you yourself agreed to. As it turns out, actions have consequences. Go figure.

Back when KT was over your last alliance, we just rolled your shitty alliance over your collective stupidity. You should be grateful that Duat is doing the opposite and is trying to turn your latest failure of an alliance into something halfway decent.

I purposely broke the rules in the name of rebelling. If you oppress people, they will rise up. Of course you're siding with Duat because you're protecting them, you kinda have to do that.

The alliance was better when I had control of it, now it's just a pathetic stagnant shell of what it once was

Edited by Catsby
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

2 minutes ago, Catsby said:

Maybe that's because majority are inactive or don't give a shit about Duat...I can't blame them

Apart from the bottom two nations, the majority are active. If they don't give a shit about Duat, that's fine by me - because it means they aren't bothered one way or another. We will do all we can to help V111 regardless of whether they appreciate it or not.

Thalmor has a point. Sometimes I wondered why we were protecting Catsby's alliance, now he is gone it's less of an issue. You come across as a whiny schoolkid. I suggest you step away from the keyboard.

And disregards the rest

1 minute ago, Robert Ap Ioan said:

Apart from the bottom two nations, the majority are active. If they don't give a shit about Duat, that's fine by me - because it means they aren't bothered one way or another. We will do all we can to help V111 regardless of whether they appreciate it or not.

Thalmor has a point. Sometimes I wondered why we were protecting Catsby's alliance, now he is gone it's less of an issue. You come across as a whiny schoolkid. I suggest you step away from the keyboard.

Bottom two? Apparently you can't count.

If you're doing all you can to help V111, then why is the score going down? Why are you not allowing members to get free money from raiding inactives? Why are there so many restrictions that would otherwise help members?

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

27 minutes ago, Catsby said:

I purposely broke the rules in the name of rebelling. If you oppress people, they will rise up. Of course you're siding with Duat because you're protecting them, you kinda have to do that.

The alliance was better when I had control of it, now it's just a pathetic stagnant shell of what it once was

catsby_furby.png

connor.png

tbomb.png

You and the founding government of Vault 111 happily agreed to the rules that were placed upon the alliance in exchange for the protection. You going to have a hard time gaining support by claiming oppression when you voluntarily agreed to the terms.

KT does not protect Duat. KT and Duat have an ODoAP with each other. Get your facts straight.

• Upvote 5

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 hour ago, Catsby said:

- oppressed people
- nationsim game
- playing a rebel on a nationsim game
342464520129740820.png
--------------------------------------------------

Aside from that - wew, you do know they can simply click "leave" button on the alliance page, right? No one is holding them there.

Edited by Apollo
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

-snip-

That was all before the viceroy took over everything without my permission.

37 minutes ago, Apollo said:

So is Catsby.

No, not really.

39 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Aside from that - wew, you do know they can simply click "leave" button on the alliance page, right? No one is holding them there.

Had to go out with a bang ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit:

You know what? You're right. I got too hot-headed for this whole ordeal. I apologize to Duat and Vault 111, it really isn't something I should be concerned with anymore. I wish Vault 111 and Duat the best of luck in their endevors, and congratulate them on this recent feat.

Now, let's all be civilized and end this argument like gentlemen, shall we? I think we all got our points across and continuing it just doesn't solve anything.

Edited by Catsby
  • Upvote 1
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Sorry for posting so late but I don't really give a shit about those 2 alliances and about what they post. 

I really want to start off by saying I only read the top posts, I'm not going to read through all the other sh*t posting so i'll just go on from here. 

1) Why the f*ck would you want to protect vault 111? It is in the top of being a lost cause. And I don't see how you can protect them as none of you are in range of their members. You are also doing stupid sh*t when funding their members because as it was said before, they are inactive and not interested in the game. Now, how do you expect them to be active everyday when they're probably not even on your discord server (>accepting members without them being on discord) and they don't ever socialize with you. Now, what I'm trying to say is that you recruit people into Vault 111, you don't teach those people how to play, you don't fund them, and you don't talk to them. It's not their fault, it's just that you don't care enough about them so you just leave them alone, promising you'll do something as each day passes.

2) Now if what Castby said is true, then just let them go since you're not helping them a lot anyways.

3) Castby, you could shut up as well since you'd not be offering them a lot either. Vault 111 should just merge.

Edited by FilipS
  • Upvote 2

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

50 minutes ago, Catsby said:

Edit:

You know what? You're right. I got too hot-headed for this whole ordeal. I apologize to Duat and Vault 111, it really isn't something I should be concerned with anymore. I wish Vault 111 and Duat the best of luck in their endevors, and congratulate them on this recent feat.

Now, let's all be civilized and end this argument like gentlemen, shall we? I think we all got our points across and continuing it just doesn't solve anything.

I can actually get behind and respect this step back and attempt at de-escalation. Bravo.

• Upvote 5

new_forum_sig_2.png

53 minutes ago, Catsby said:

Edit:

???

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

3 hours ago, Catsby said:

Thank you Catsby, apology accepted. We wish you the best in whatever you end up doing. It takes a big man to apologise.

Sorry for posting so late but I don't really give a shit about those 2 alliances and about what they post. 

I really want to start off by saying I only read the top posts, I'm not going to read through all the other sh*t posting so i'll just go on from here. 

1) Why the f*ck would you want to protect vault 111? It is in the top of being a lost cause. And I don't see how you can protect them as none of you are in range of their members. You are also doing stupid sh*t when funding their members because as it was said before, they are inactive and not interested in the game. Now, how do you expect them to be active everyday when they're probably not even on your discord server (>accepting members without them being on discord) and they don't ever socialize with you. Now, what I'm trying to say is that you recruit people into Vault 111, you don't teach those people how to play, you don't fund them, and you don't talk to them. It's not their fault, it's just that you don't care enough about them so you just leave them alone, promising you'll do something as each day passes.

I think your opening sentence sums up your problem, you don't get it because you haven't read the thread.

All the problems you mention in section 1 are the problems we are working at overcoming. I admit that these issues have been real and are a problem. Communication between Duat and Vault 111 hasn't always been the best, we have had a somewhat hands off approach that hasn't worked. With me being fully in charge the kink is back ;) The whips and chains will be after the leaders of Vault, they say they like it and respond well to it.

Today I have personally massed messaged every member of Vault. I have been working with their government all weekend to get a program together that will build up their alliance. Said program will be shaped by members of Vault 111. Our way of doing business is changing.

Edited by Robert Ap Ioan
  • Upvote 1

And disregards the rest

Now, where have we heard the "we're rolling out new programs to fix our financial boondoggles" line before? Right after being called out on it?

Here's hoping it goes a tad bit smoother this time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 9/18/2017 at 9:52 AM, Thalmor said:

I'm not sure what you think your whining will get you. You're clearly just asshurt that you got punished for breaking the rules you yourself agreed to. As it turns out, actions have consequences. Go figure.

Personally the first time I've seen a protector take over an alliance over a broken treaty.... quite a different approach. 

On a different not, over 1bil into a micro 

f85.gif

Anyhow congratz ... i think? 

Edited by Gorge
  • Upvote 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

1 hour ago, Gorge said:

On a different not, over 1bil into a micro 

f85.gif

Anyhow congratz ... i think? 

Duat has benefitted from every billion poured into us. Thank you for noting our success ;)

And disregards the rest