GDR&UC Erster Kontakt

Veronika Arneth

New Capital, Ordentlich
Herrschers Primary Office, Government Building

New Long Range Communication would be tested by the administration of Grosses Deutsches Reich, solely by the Herrscher. Final installations were being installed and put into position, all they needed was the final bridge between the world and GDR. The current lines were just temporary so they could get on their feet, later everything for communication, power and such would be built in stealthed underground tunnels. It wasn't known how effective it would be, but they needed to ensure that lines could not be cut unless they were cut from the inside. Veronika sat idly in her seat at her desk, accompanied by her personal Standartenherrscher. Effectively he was her personal bodyguard, her chauffeur, leader of her private home guards, ruler of the household and her secretary. He handled many personal jobs and rarely ever left the Herrschers side. Believe it or not, all they were doing was waiting on a phone call. The structure had power, it just had no communication connected to the outside world. They were expecting a phone call from outside the territory, or more so just from one of the lines farthest from the country.

"Did you have any plans, Standartenherrscher? I mean, for the celebration of our country finally able to reach out to the rest of the world, with out an age old radio machine." The Herrscher asked out loud as she stared at her desk, crossing her legs as she assumed to get comfortable.

The Standartenherrscher was standing against the wall with his arms crossed, away from the door. He was staying silent, pondering on whatever probably concerned his position. He had always been quiet, but he was intelligent. When Veronika jumped the position on him, he took it with open arms, but he's never really spoken his mind. "I'm partying if you're partying, Herrscher, but I think it would be best if I stay clear headed. Of course you aren't effected, but that doesn't mean I have the leisure."

Veronika sighed and tilted her head towards him. He was probably the only human she ever really had conversations with. "One day I will have to see you drunk, I barely know you. If you're going to live with me, I should at least know you a little."

"I'm sure we can schedule something for your bus-"

The phone rang, interrupting both of them and Veronika picked it up almost immediately, without a second thought.

"Ja?"

"Verstanden."

Veronika hung up the phone and booted up the computer on her desk, "Connections are up," she stated out loud. The Standartenherrscher pushed off from the wall, focusing all of his attention on the situation. He walked over behind the Herrschers desk and stood at attention.

"I suppose this means we use it for the first time to contact the Umbrella Corporation?"

"Well, we hope they answer. I sent a letter to them quite a bit ago, asking to communicate when we had our comms up and running." She reached over to grab the phone again, picking it up and clicking twice on a button. Listening the the operator speak up as she smiled. "Get me a phoneline in Umbrella Corporation, please. Get in contact with their government, let them know our communications are ready and I am prepared for a video conference." She nodded a few times as the operator made their statement and continued to try and get contact with the government of Umbrella Corporation.

Raccoon City, Umbrella South America

Home-Office A2 Building, Public Relations Department

1052 Corporate Ave, Raccoon City 45101-5021

"Red Queen, We have received a call from GDR requesting contact with you via Video Conference", the representative stated to the Red Queen.

Interesting, I will have to move my schedule around a little. The front is stagnating at the moment so I will go ahead and sneak this one now. The Red Queen ensured her Chambers was cleaned, and she appeared in front of a desk she had moved into for the conference call.

Conference Call - Activated

Sending request... Please wait for connection.

giphy.gif

PoJQyFJ.gif

Veronika nodded as she saw the connection being made. It was unsure if she was happy, or showed any emotion aside from that, but it was certain she was satisfied. Her Standartenherrscher stood at attention as if being addressed by a higher officer, showing his respect as the call came in. If the Red Queen had any attraction ability, she may have her eyes pulled to him as he greeted the video call.

"Greetings, Umbrella Corporation, you are who they call Red Queen? I am Herrscher Arneth, and I heard you may have been having a conflict. I am sure you don't need any help, having been in power for a long time, but I had a proposition. Grosses Deutsches Reich's weapons research and development program is rapidly evolving and advancing. While our manufacturing facilities are still catching up, I was wondering if you'd like to test our main battle tanks in a real combat situation under a loan. Depending on how the tests go, I may sell them to you if you decide to stay in good relations to us. I'm sending you a file now of its training statistics and video."

She pulled away from the video program for a moment as she prepared the files, sending them.

"Along with these tanks, I will be sending a few Volskjager officers. They aren't military soldiers, but observers to the tanks in action and also ensure you do not attempt to reverse engineer my tanks. I can't have you sell my secrets to my enemies, just as you wouldn't want me to sell yours. I am willing to send you five Kpz-70's, with modernization packages. Along with the ATGM or anti-tank shell variants. They use common munitions, but the ATGM variants I would only send with what the tanks can hold. Anti-tank shells I could continue to resupply. Of course, they will come with officers to train your men on how to use them, and any camo you may want, with any other requirements or requests you may make. What do you say, what do the video results tell you?"