Development

Spectral

.:Classified:.

The satelites under Resorian control would phase out Regime access, to ensure that the conflict that errupted would be purely between themselves, without utilizing outside aid. Forces in the Mediterranean would continue to fortify in Preperation of an assault.

The placement of the IUSS systems was finally completed, and the 2 carrier groups that were laying down the lines moved to make port in Mallorca. The Listening Posts would begin to sail into position, to monitor the noises via an VI, aND would report any movements of ships to RNCHC (Resorian Naval Corps High Command), which would then be tracked along the system and reported to all SPARTAn signatories. Though exact number couldn't be determined, the movement and a notion of number could be determined with the new intelligence system.

IUSS_Map.png

• 3 weeks later...

Chancellor Spyre,

We've continued to push the development of the new helicopter design, but we still have a ways to go. We'll keep going.

Mr. Spyre,

In order to increase the effectiveness of the laser defense system, we want to increase the surface area of the laser itself. Our people have effectively incorporated a modification in the system to turn it from a beam, into a net. It slightly reduced the power efficiency, but it was a worthwhile effort, I think.

Keat,

we've finally completed the APC design project. We're calling it the GCV-Panther. Utilizing several inches of a new steel alloy, radar reducing paint, a sleek design, a repurposed GAU-22A capable of piercing standard APC armor, and holding up to 15 personel. The cost to produce these is estimated at 17 million per unit. I suggest we discuss exporting production to another nation to ensure proper deployment.

Alright Frederick, I need you to get this project finished asap.

That's good. I want this to be incorporated into fleet immediately. Furthermore, I want you to begin developing a new armored suit to protect our people. A more advanced exosuit.

Now that you've finished the APC, I want you to begin developing our communications satelites. Its imperative we have a strong network. I'll handle the APCs

The work on MAC platforms in Mallorca, Sri Lanka, and the island off the homeland coast was completed.

Edited by Spectral

• 4 weeks later...

Report: As of now, the laser defense weapon has improved. Instead if a line, we've altered it so it uses a net-like shape. It retains the same power, just uses more energy. This weapon will raise the efficiency of the laser defense system by 314%. Additionally, the new level of aircraft has been completed. This aircraft can hold 10 individuals, has  2 mounted GShG-7.62s, as well as a 9K121 Vikhr system to fire the vikhr anti-tank rockets. 

The High Chancellor would begin emailing the new project.

I'd like both of you to begin developing an aresanal ship. The intent is for this ship to fire a mass of ballistic missiles to overwhelm defenses in an offensive operation. At the same time, however, it needs to be budgeted. Make it happen for less than 800 million per vessel.

• 1 month later...

High Chancellor

weve officially completed the design for the arsenal ship. The design uses an old oil rig design and repurposing it for military use. It will have 550 vertical launched missiles, which we will use a mix of SM-6 Missiles and tomahawk cruise missiles. Additionally, it will be equipped with 8 LAWS systems.

"Very good. We will be retiring the Missile Boats from the Resorian navy, to begin incorporating these arsenal ships into the fleet. The intent will be to maintain 8 in all 25 Resorian fleets, and sell off the missile boats to militias or pirates who have to stake on African territory. Where they go is irrelavent, but the revenue generated will help pay for the change up in our carrier group template."