Growing White Roses in the garden of Zodiac

Arnout

We will be offering a specific breed of White Roses that are crossed with other types, making them extra thorny just for Zodiac's gardens. 

They also smell real nice. 

Happy to be working with you! o/

• Upvote 4

? Kitschie 

3 hours ago, Kitschie said:

We will be offering a specific breed of White Roses that are crossed with other types, making them extra thorny just for Zodiac's gardens. 

Extra thorny, eh? Well I'd watch out for that if I were Zodiac. :P But we wish our friends in OWR well and hope this treaty proves fruitful for both of you.
o/ OWR
o/ Zodiac

Edited by Malichy

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

Congratulations to our Zodiac comrades and to the OWR.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

28 minutes ago, Gabranth said:

That was the original idea but I think they've become so infatuated with the idea of taking down EZmode coalition that they've become the very thing they sought to destroy.

X12PeaC.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

to look at a biggur version: 

https://i.imgur.com/X12PeaC.jpg 

This is brilliant. Lmfao

I guess a congrats as well to all involved 

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

7 hours ago, Darth Revan said:

Personally, I prefer the days when OWR's treaties were less than 10 words long. 

Congratz to both parties. 

That was eleven words, though. :P

We do what we want, and we do it together. Signed,

-------------------------------

Have fun OWR&Zodiac.

11 hours ago, Gabranth said:

That was the original idea but I think they've become so infatuated with the idea of taking down EZmode coalition that they've become the very thing they sought to destroy.

X12PeaC.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

to look at a biggur version: 

https://i.imgur.com/X12PeaC.jpg 

Any treaty any member IQ signs is consolidation apparently and ignoring the fact that OWR lost two (non-IQ) treaty allies, left Spectrum, and has an MnDoAP with Lordaeron, who just signed an ODoAP with HS (a decidedly non-IQ alliance). Personally I say Zodiac is making up the difference for OWR's losses in global politics and simply being friends with them (and Zodiac didn't notify any other IQ alliance anyway so it isn't like this is something planned out). But good use of that scene nonetheless.

Edited by Rache Olderen
  • Upvote 1

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Though thinking about it maybe we are jealous of Rose and all their treaties so we are trying to make up for it by signing as many as we can. The paper arms race is one full of controversy between the paper powers while there are plenty of hippies like Arrgh that say "Make war, not paper".

• Upvote 2

UQllJcz.png?2

1 hour ago, Rache Olderen said:

Though thinking about it maybe we are jealous of Rose and all their treaties so we are trying to make up for it by signing as many as we can. The paper arms race is one full of controversy between the paper powers while there are plenty of hippies like Arrgh that say "Make war, not paper".

Just a small correction. You have 6 MD level treaties while we have 4. And 5 of yours have a supremacy clause that elevates them over traditional MDs. If you really want to get mad over our ODs and protectorates, then fine, but getting salty that we put ourselves out there for others and have a different approach to relationship progression than you is not very justified. 

Just now, durmij said:

Just a small correction. You have 6 MD level treaties while we have 4. And 5 of yours have a supremacy clause that elevates them over traditional MDs. If you really want to get mad over our ODs and protectorates, then fine, but getting salty that we put ourselves out there for others and have a different approach to relationship progression than you is not very justified. 

I was joking, no salt just felt like cracking a (probably horrible) joke.

UQllJcz.png?2

7 minutes ago, Rache Olderen said:

I was joking, no salt just felt like cracking a (probably horrible) joke.

Fair enough

6 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Soon!

v1.bjsxODE5MjE7ajsxNzQ2MjsxMjAwOzEwMDA7N

Someone take the IQ and TKR flags and put them on this please.

UQllJcz.png?2

1 hour ago, Lordship said:

What do you mean? You're coming for us?

I will let the Republican God answer that one. 

In seriousness don't be paranoid Lordship. If we were going to attack you you would be the first person outside of our coalition to find out. :D ( I am kidding in the second sentence, your nation is in VM mode anyway)

Edited by Rache Olderen

UQllJcz.png?2