Kal Taral AMA

Ikhan

Very simple concept. I, Kal Taral, Emperor of the Akaata, have decided to create this "AMA" for the natives of Orbis. So, in general, feel free to ask me whatever you wish about me or the Empire. I hope that this will be most informative, and good luck.
(Note: No OOC questions allowed)

We believe that they are a fine example of a success story, and even though some of their ethics are... questionable, we believe that they are far better than many of the other corporations on Orbis, or even in the Empire.

• Upvote 1

How does the Akaatan view Hungadada?

How does the Akaatan view the tension between Mog[Corp] and Britannia regarding the Suez canal?

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

7 hours ago, Prince Hunter of Bavaria said:

How does Akaatan view The Real and True Germany

How does Akaatan view the Fake Germany and the Unreal Germany

We believe that there is only one Germany, and that is from which you originate, and as such, I would like to state my formal support for Germany in any future wars against the pretenders to that name.

41 minutes ago, Emperor Tristar Majestica said:

How does the Akaatan view Hungadada?

How does the Akaatan view the tension between Mog[Corp] and Britannia regarding the Suez canal?

We believe that Hungadada is a good nation in both manner that civil liberties are upheld and it's fight to prevent another genocide.

We also believe that the Situation regarding the Suez Canal is most unfortunate, however, we will not get involved, seeing as doing so would only cause further problems.

First of all, at this time, we have a certain... mistrust of... beings that exist due to... errors in the timeline. You see, your nation wasn't supposed to have existed for at least another thirty years. Second, we completely disapprove of your actions against Umbrella Corp. Finally, we honestly do not like the... government that you lead.

(OOC: first answer was meant to explain a reason for the timeline being so bad without forcing a single timeline on everyone.)

How does Akaata view SOE?

What are your opinions about the New Nations up comming?

What are your opinions about the presence of a soon-to be wasteland (Reubenia) :v

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

2 hours ago, Rimski said:

How does Akaata view SOE?

What are your opinions about the New Nations up comming?

What are your opinions about the presence of a soon-to be wasteland (Reubenia) :v

Favourably

We believe that many of them should not exist for many years to come

We can't wait for it's destruction.