Allow Nazism for God's sake

Patty

Ok in real life I personally despise the alt-right and anything Nazi, but if you can roleplay in this game as Joseph Stalin, someone who was responsible for WAY more deaths than Hitler, than I don't see why you cant roleplay as a Nazi nation. You even included a quote on the war menu from Ervin Rommel, who was a Nazi field marshal.

Hitler vs. Stalin: http://www.nybooks.com/articles/2011/03/10/hitler-vs-stalin-who-killed-more/

And it's not just Stalin, it's communism in general:

So Alex, unless if you're a Communist, I suggest you explain to me why roleplaying as a Communist is ok but as a Nazi isn't.

IMG_0019.PNG

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

I'm for it, I don't really give a rats about nazis one way or the other, but I'm a firm believer in the right of expression in any form. There's good, bad and indifferent world wide, facts and factoids...everyone perceives right and wrong in different ways. It's actually very bias not to allow it yet allow systems that others would consider equally as offensive...for example capitalism viewed by commies or what have ye. 

Good or bad...right or wrong it's not for us to pass judgement on it. There are features that allow us to block players anyway so if ya don't like it then you don't have to deal with it. 

• Upvote 2

• Alex locked this topic