The Orbis Oracle (TOO): Issue 5

Ripper

Excellent again! Your team is churning out consistent quality Ripper. I hope you can add more peeps to spread out what has to be a lot of work!

Seb!? No love for your time holding tTO's purse-strings? :P Good luck with Durmstrang and glad the bank is doing so well!

• Upvote 2

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

Would just like to point out that Zoot retired as Archduke of Economics, at which point brandon was promoted. Zoot then proved he was unable to stay retired, which lead to him becoming Archduck of Quacking, only after which Curu left office and Zoot was promoted. Furthermore, Kasi was Archduke of Defense along with Josh before he retired. 

Other than that, good job on the paper, Ripper! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joel James said:

Would just like to point out that Zoot retired as Archduke of Economics, at which point brandon was promoted. Zoot then proved he was unable to stay retired, which lead to him becoming Archduck of Quacking, only after which Curu left office and Zoot was promoted. Furthermore, Kasi was Archduke of Defense along with Josh before he retired. 

And that's why I hate politics and prefer war. :v

I will try to edit it in a way it's close to the truth.

• Upvote 2

Excellent newspaper, very informative - especially the interview with Seb. :)

I hope you keep a record of these newspaper issues on the wiki? These will no doubt be an important source of historical information for the Orbis community one day.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

Excellent newspaper, very informative - especially the interview with Seb. :)

I hope you keep a record of these newspaper issues on the wiki? These will no doubt be an important source of historical information for the Orbis community one day.

@Ishmael thanks a lot for your feedbak. We already have an archive of previous issues on our Discord channel. We will also add a TOO Issues Archive in Orbis Central too.

Getting a page at the P&W wiki is a really interesting idea though. Added to the to-do list!

Just a suggestion, maybe add an opinion piece to this paper?

Doesn't have to be just about politics could be about the state of the game, game mechanics etc. Feel like it would add more to the paper.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

10 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

Just a suggestion, maybe add an opinion piece to this paper?

Doesn't have to be just about politics could be about the state of the game, game mechanics etc. Feel like it would add more to the paper.

I have a sneaky suspicion this is gonna start being a thing next edition. :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

I have a sneaky suspicion this is gonna start being a thing next edition. :ph34r:

They become more fake news than me lol

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg